Weird dream featuring sspot members

I dream about @CaliTedesse being a Madow
I have nightmares where @astorecalledkmart and @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer are actually boring people off the internet, and @Arma is actually a transgender man, and @Waaqo of Punt is actually Somali
The worst ones are @Knowles turning out to actually being an incel and @NotMyL being a khaniis, @Lum being an atheist, @Jaydaan being one of our neighbourhood habaryar monitoring us and all the incels actually liking women

@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Geesi, you declared war on everyone.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Bleaze hooyo, Can I rest today:browtf:
9ED4DCA4-0D4D-4D2D-B9AC-3807DACEB971.jpeg

I dream about @CaliTedesse being a Madow
I have nightmares where @astorecalledkmart and @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer are actually boring people off the internet, and @Arma is actually a transgender man, and @Waaqo of Punt is actually Somali
The worst ones are @Knowles turning out to actually being an incel and @NotMyL being a khaniis, @Lum being an atheist, @Jaydaan being one of our neighbourhood habaryar monitoring us and all the incels actually liking women
:comeon:
:damn:Wallahi I'm the most boring dude you'll ever see. I enjoy silence and despise small-talk to the point I make others who don't know me well extremely uncomfortable, which I find hilarious. Allah ha kuu naxariisto if we just met and you expect an engaging chat :dead::deadrose:
If we know each other on the other hand I'm wildin' and it's none-stop banter, I am told. :ehh::mjohreally:

Trending

Latest posts