Wealthy blacks in usa are breeding out themselves to be white

Cadaan women are not known for half the things you just stated.
50% divorce rate.
I’m not talking about low quality white women, contrary to what certain people think not all white women are easy.

And the 50% divorce rate is not exclusive to white women, i would argue it’s the same for western Muslim women including Somalis.

Women in general think long term,
The most important aspect of marriage for Somali women is the price of Meher, the amount of gold offered and the value of the Wedding

it's their nature as they will have to find a suitable man to care for the family. It's why they are more picky then men who will go for any woman who is decent and doesn't annoy them.
That’s true but suitable means different things to different people, for white and Asian women it means a man with a mission. Who has a defined role for them to play, for Somalis and black it just means he is a man of means who brings value as in material.

Somali women are far from short sighted, maybe madows in the ghetto who have several baby daddies, but xalimos don't do that. They often are pious and maintain virginity till marriage which can't be said for many other women. And they'll do all those things you listed way better.
short sighted as in they don’t have a long term goals on how to maintain a marriage, what role to play or how to properly raise children. And I don’t mean feeding them, clothing them and general care. I’m talking about spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
And if we are not playing blind we can see how miserably we are failing.

Somali women with culture and deen,are the only ones that can compete with the white and Asian women. The woke and the independent ones are complete liabilities.
And the part time religious slash nationalists are straight up fifth column.

Maybe as a white guy marriage to a rich cadaan would earn you connections but as a "coloured" man you are gonna be the odd one out and left out these things.
I personally know many blacks,Somali and Arabs in interracial relationships, most are living the high life thanks to their white womens connections.

at least a white feminist will go financially 50/50 with you, so you can save and invest in your future. Instead of wasting your wages on a Muslim feminist leach, who wants 50% power and 0% financial responsibility.

plus your children will definitely have a better chance in the west with their white side of the family. Barack Obama and Drake being two good examples.

Successful ethnics like indians and Jews often marry within and have a community of businesses that help each other. In the end you can only fall back on your own.

that’s because the Indians copied the white formula and the Jews invented the formula.
All the ethnicities you mentioned, the women play support roles, while black and Somali women have a need to compete with their men.

However with another somali you will be able to connect with the clan who many see as their extended family and help no matter what. In a white space you will be excluded subconsciously since you are not part of the group.
That’s true and you can also play an NGO feeding both of your extended families, being Muslims only you pay cause her money is hers.

With your own people you have sort of an extended "family" helping each other out and group mentality among somalis outside of Somaliweyn is heavy so much so that places we settle like in the west or in great lakes like Kenya they complain no. 1 about how insular Somalis are.

People back home still have an appreciation for gender roles, that is the true secret to their success in Kenya. while most other tribes in Kenya their women are educated and woke. More and more Somali women are joining that crowd and they are seen as liabilities.
hopefully you do. I'd hate to see a Somali girl having to put up with you
Your hate is too concentrated, would you kindly water it down for me huuno.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m not talking about low quality white women, contrary to what certain people think not all white women are easy.

And the 50% divorce rate is not exclusive to white women, i would argue it’s the same for western Muslim women including Somalis.

The most important aspect of marriage for Somali women is the price of Meher, the amount of gold offered and the value of the Wedding

That’s true but suitable means different things to different people, for white and Asian women it means a man with a mission. Who has a defined role for them to play, for Somalis and black it just means he is a man of means who brings value as in material.

short sighted as in they don’t have a long term goals on how to maintain a marriage, what role to play or how to properly raise children. And I don’t mean feeding them, clothing them and general care. I’m talking about spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
And if we are not playing blind we can see how miserably we are failing.

Somali women with culture and deen,are the only ones that can compete with the white and Asian women. The woke and the independent ones are complete liabilities.
And the part time religious slash nationalists are straight up fifth column.

I personally know many blacks,Somali and Arabs in interracial relationships, most are living the high life thanks to their white womens connections.

at least a white feminist will go financially 50/50 with you, so you can save and invest in your future. Instead of wasting your wages on a Muslim feminist leach, who wants 50% power and 0% financial responsibility.

plus your children will definitely have a better chance in the west with their white side of the family. Barack Obama and Drake being two good examples.

that’s because the Indians copied the white formula and the Jews invented the formula.
All the ethnicities you mentioned, the women play support roles, while black and Somali women have a need to compete with their men.

That’s true and you can also play an NGO feeding both of your extended families, being Muslims only you pay cause her money is hers.

People back home still have an appreciation for gender roles, that is the true secret to their success in Kenya. while most other tribes in Kenya their women are educated and woke. More and more Somali women are joining that crowd and they are seen as liabilities.

Your hate is too concentrated, would you kindly water it down for me huuno.
Black men can’t accept that they are less-than, so they blame women instead.
:mjdontkno:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
White girls are okay to date but to settle down with is another question,African americans have alot in common with white americans

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
That child will grow up to be "jar33r" I have met one of these ones when they grow up to become a teenager their negroid features start to appear.

Our ancestors were right to call these people "jar33r" because its not their skin colour that is unique about them, its their hair. It might take 5 generations to totally breed out that hair.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That child will grow up to be "jar33r" I have met one of these ones when they grow up to become a teenager their negroid features start to appear.

Our ancestors were right to call these people "jar33r" because its not their skin colour that is unique about them, its their hair. It might take 5 generations to totally breed out that hair.

1694141743828.png

Jamaicans are doing the same in the UK.
Idk what drives this type of rapid assimilation
The need to separate themselves from the newer arrivals, Nigerians, Ghanaians, zims etc, that and the fact that the crime business has become more competitive and violent, leaves no room for the once established Caribbean community. Crime and the drug trade is now being increasingly taken over by the newer arrivals and they’ve now opted to change ways.

The need to separate themselves from the newer arrivals, Nigerians, Ghanaians, zims etc, that and the fact that the crime business has become more competitive and violent, leaves no room for the once established Caribbean community. Crime and the drug trade is now being increasingly taken over by the newer arrivals and they’ve now opted to change ways.
Jamaicans are now weak as Somalis are now beefing groups like Nigerians and Congolese

Yeah that’s what I mean, there’s a new ascendant criminal demographic which isn’t the traditional Caribbean population that we were once used to.
I swear down I’m baffled over how there’s been 1 million people settling here for the past 3-4 years, the change is really pronounced in London, I’ve walked through newham to work once and I didn’t hear anyone speak English, let alone see a white person.

I swear down I’m baffled over how there’s been 1 million people settling here for the past 3-4 years, the change is really pronounced in London, I’ve walked through newham to work once and I didn’t hear anyone speak English, let alone see a white person.
This a recipe for disaster

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you not ashamed? What I wrote might be really dark, but that’s the reality. But the reality needs to be shared. You’re a disgusting self-hater!

@Nilotic Reminds me of a point you made long ago of African men not looking after their women but want all the benefits that one gets with women who are cherished.

Last edited:

Are you not ashamed? What I wrote might be really dark, but that’s the reality. But the reality needs to be shared. You’re a disgusting self-hater!

@Nilotic Reminds me of a point you made long ago of African men not looking after their women but want all the benefits that one gets with women who are cherished.
Too many mentally ill or children posting here. Waxay doonan bay dhehaan, literally zero iq cawaans.

just ignore them.

In order to create your own network you must first joined an established one, to learn the tools of the the trade and make connections, for when you are ready to expand.
That’s what the Asians and all the other successful immigrants groups have done.

To be in your feminine energy, you need to be cherished and looked after. Cadaan women are probably the most looked after women. Even upon divorce, they’re given child support and some alimony.
Need I remind you, you live in the west too my dear and you have the same rights afforded to you.

Your women have no government and when left are crying on TikTok as the man has left the kids even in a war torn country in which their is no benefits but starvation. Your women have to be tough. Many of your women back home work in the intense heat selling tomatoes, selling Sambuusa, living on a dollar a day.
As a millennial man who grew up in the west and who never involved himself in clan warfare. How is any of this my fault or my responsibility. i send money back home every month to my relatives, that’s my sadaqa

Your women in the West work in care, washing the backsides of cadaan elderly people as her middle aged husband has gone back home to marry an impoverished 16 yr old. Your women the fob ones in fact work hard in the West once they get here so that they can bring their brothers. Even the Somali Sheikh noticed this phenomenon that will be denied by little kids on this forum who know nothing:

ok they work in care, they work hard and help out their families. That’s great, but how does that serve me in mission to get ahead in life? You’re proving my point lol, it’s her family before me unless I’m ajinabi.

Yes, strength women who have the strongest passport made possible by their men. Women that fall back on benefits, women that have generational wealth, women that are given half of their exes wealth to further support them and their offspring. Women who have access to World class education and work in well paid jobs and can become doctors and lawyers! But your women?
dear Angie are you currently writing to me from a village somewhere in Somalia, on you iPhone 4 with a smashed screen? Because if your not I would like you to keep things in perspective. We’re both from the west and have all the opportunities you mentioned above. case closed!!

Running from dagaal, some of your women dying in the Mediterranean sea so that they can get a bit of that. Your women sharing a man for a tiny bit of provision that can’t even properly feed two wives. Your women raising 7 kids alone. That’s what your women battle with and they do this with hardly a support system from their men. That’s what you call real strength.
People dying in the Mediterranean have paid thousands of dollars and risked their lives to get to Europe. Because of a video they watched of an FOB drinking caffe latte at a cafe in Berlin. While completely ignoring all the videos warning them of the dangers ahead especially for women.

the money they pay for travel and ransom they could have used to start small businesses back home. It’s a matter of choice because they have the means!!!

And why am I responsible for the single mother raising 7 kids, did I knock her up? No.

Yes, women who get half and inherit half of their spouses wealth. Everything he owns is also hers. Legally protected. But the amount of stories I’ve heard with Somali women riding out their youth with a poor man and then when he is older and has a middle life crisis, he uses his money to marry again. What does the Somali
Wife get? What laws protect her like the white wife? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Again we’re living in the west dear not some dusty town, straight out of the bush.

Why would you compare the support of a woman who gets half if not more to a woman who often thanked with abandonment and a younger women without a penny?!

Because you can get half as well.
I’ll ask again, what legal protection does a Somali wife get to be a real team player?

Same as the white women in the west.
Yes, women who have only around 2 kids to women who have around 7! Women Who are culturally encouraged to as if not their husband will marry again to be landheere!
Not in the west and you Angie and all the other women on this site know this fact, let stop playing hypotheticals.

Cadaan Women actually get a lot more help from their cadaan husbands and actually get their husbands to help look after he kids and cook.
not when he is a go getter with a mission and a dream, your talking about career men with no real future outside of the rat
Race.

Yet traditional Somali women back home do everything! In fact I even had a debate with you about helping your wife at home and you had issues with that. So let me ask you Kane, how is a mother meant to be your personal planner assistant if she has to raise all the kids by herself as she has to do all of the housework and child rearing?!
by not having 7 kids, where you see a problem a white woman seeks to find a solution. Because you were raised to look after number one, while most whites women are raised to support the unit.

Let me sum it up: legal protection, financial protection, world- class education, generational wealth, more egalitarianism marriages. All of this is due to their men actually caring about them. What have you lot done for yours? 40 years of war and living in rubble and little 14 yr olds taken out of school to marry an odey as the families are too poor to afford her to continue. Yet you want to compare pampered cadaan women to Somalis!
As a Somali Woman living in the west you have the exact same system backing you up, so what’s stopping you from helping a farax build an empire other than that chip on your shoulder.

What do Somali women get in return? Nothing? Cadaan women are afforded legal financial and social protection. Your women are living in rubble and getting r-worded during qabil skirmishes. Get out of here!
There it is what’s in it for me rather than us, that’s the average Somali woman’s mindset. Other woman take chances with their men why can’t you?

Why do you have this one archetype of Somali man who abuses and cheats on his wife, when you admitted to having a wonderful father who raised you right. Why is he not your best example of a Somali man?
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
In order to create your own network you must first joined an established one, to learn the tools of the the trade and make connections, for when you are ready to expand.
That’s what the Asians and all the other successful immigrants groups have done.
Asians like Indians in the UK have the lowest IR marriage rates. With East Asians it’s their women who marry out the most, not their men.
Need I remind you, you live in the west too my dear and you have the same rights afforded to you.
Yes, and Somalis have been in the West for how long? 30 years?!
As a millennial man who grew up in the west and who never involved himself in clan warfare. How is any of this my fault or my responsibility. i send money back home every month to my relatives, that’s my sadaqa
It might be not your fault, but you’re stupid enough to compare women who have an established country and heritage compared to refugee immigrant Somalis.
ok they work in care, they work hard and help out their families. That’s great, but how does that serve me in mission to get ahead in life? You’re proving my point lol, it’s her family before me unless I’m ajinabi.
An ajnabi doesn’t need to help her family as she’s from a country in which her family live in peace and have been afforded generational wealth do to that. All of that happened due to cadaan men. Instead of working to secure that for your own people, instead you want to covert what other men worked for.
dear Angie are you currently writing to me from a village somewhere in Somalia, on you iPhone 4 with a smashed screen? Because if your not I would like you to keep things in perspective. We’re both from the west and have all the opportunities you mentioned above. case closed!!
LOL, yes, we’re both the same as Angie and Dave whose parents are established in their own country. No young man, you’re the son of a refugee immigrant who had to leave without anything to start a new life.
People dying in the Mediterranean have paid thousands of dollars and risked their lives to get to Europe. Because of a video they watched of an FOB drinking caffe latte at a cafe in Berlin. While completely ignoring all the videos warning them of the dangers ahead especially for women.
Have you been back home?! People who do Tahrib do so because their virtually hardly any opportunities for them. Very easy for you to say that isn’t it when living in the comforts of the cadaan man and wanting their women.
the money they pay for travel and ransom they could have used to start small businesses back home. It’s a matter of choice because they have the means!!!
And why am I responsible for the single mother raising 7 kids, did I knock her up? No.
Way to go to misunderstand a point? Are you dumb or what. I’m explaining how disgustingshort sighted you are. So you want to compare women who have only 2 kids with women who traditionally not only have 6-7 kids but are also expected to do all the cooking and cleaning.

Since you were comparing apples and oranges please explain how an overworked mother of 7 can be her man’s personal assistant?

Those women are helped by their husbands. Like I said, you want what other men have cherished and looked after thinking you’ll get the same. You won’t. Those men worked for their people.
Again we’re living in the west dear not some dusty town, straight out of the bush.
Yes, but the events of that so called dusty bush follows us. Yes a girls and boy raised in a rough neighborhood with parents who don’t speak English can be compared to upper middle class cadaan who have been afforded the best because cadaan men actually fixed their nation and looked after their own. Yet you and ilk can’t even do that for you women.
Because you can get half as well.
Nope, get half of what? Firstly, due to Islamic and cultural reasons majority of Somali women do not record their marriages in the UK. They don’t get gaal courts involved. Also, alimony is only common amongst the monied class which is the type of cadaan woman you like. Those women can get alimony from their well paid cadaan husband. What does Farxiyo get from her taxi driver husband?! She’d be lucky to get child support and 9/times they don’t as those men doctor their earning as they’re technically self-employed.

Oh and when Farxiyo husband does make it, will she be able to get half? No. Would be she demonized for it if she tries? Yes.

Culture plays a role and you’re stupid to think cadaan women aren’t amazing partners and motivaters if you think they don’t believe they own what their husbands own. That’s how it works. If you want someone all in, you need to understand that they’ll want to also have it with you such as joint accounts and the like.

But you have a backwards Abdi mindset and believe you can be with an cadaan woman and not give her your wealth and believe you can walk away with everything like you do with a Xalimo. Cadaan women work with their man because what’s his is hers.

Same as the white women in the west.

Not in the west and you Angie and all the other women on this site know this fact, let stop playing hypotheticals.
No one is playing hypotheticals. You know damn well a Somali woman and an cadaan ain’t the same. Hence why you want an cadaan for better connections. Why does that cadaan woman have better connections? Because one actually grew up in her own country which is stable, actually has generational wealth and has all the benefits due to the hard work of an Cadaan man. Even the fact that she grew up in a safe and upper class area instead of a rough council house like Xalimo makes them world’s apart and let’s ask ourselves who put Xalimo there? Her men. It’s her men who when causes the ruin of her homeland and now she’s in the Ghetto with parents that send money back all the time.
not when he is a go getter with a mission and a dream, your talking about career men with no real future outside of the rat
Race.

by not having 7 kids, where you see a problem a white woman seeks to find a solution. Because you were raised to look after number one, while most whites women are raised to support the unit.
This is why I genuinely think you’re mentally ill. If Somali women go down the path of cadaan of only having one or two kids, they’re selfish and becoming Western and now you’re blaming the traditional Somali woman for having a lot of kids. Isn’t it mad how you’ll blame Somali women for
traditionalism? It’s because you hate Somali women.

A woman that is mostly thinking of herself wouldn’t have a lot of kids. She’d have one or two. Having kids is painful, the biggest pain humanity can endure.

Now this generation as of now are starting to not have many kids and Faraxs still can’t help but scream that we’re being Westernized since we only want less than 4.

Let me explain to you. Cadaan women get educated, marry later, have less kids, work for a few years, support their husbands, if things don’t work out get half.

The thing is you want all the benefits of a Western wife, but once women start to live by that you’ll demonize it as ultimately the goal post will forever change.

As a Somali Woman living in the west you have the exact same system backing you up, so what’s stopping you from helping a farax build an empire other than that chip on your shoulder.
No, we don’t. Somalis marry other Somalis. Hardly record their marriages. Don’t have the generational wealth and the list goes on.

The newer and younger generation of women are getting there, but what can you really say about them, most of them aren’t even married or have just gotten married so how are you comparing them to cadaan wives?!

Your whole Low IQ dumb post was about the older generation. They are the ones that you were yapping on about and they are the ones whom you can compare and have enough life experiences to see how things of that Gen were. You can’t say anything about Gen Z or younger millennials.

There it is what’s in it for me rather than us, that’s the average Somali woman’s mindset. Other woman take chances with their men why can’t you?

Also, you’re so dumb and living on fantasy land. Educated top class cadaan women actually marry within their class. So what are you on about?!

Those same women don’t take chances and have joint accounts with their man and if things go South take half and slap their man with child support! They also only have 1-3 kids so that they don’t overburden themselves! They also expect their husbands to help them.

Somali women are selfless compared to cadaan women. If we had a what’s in it for us mentality we’d be doing what cadaan women are doing and Alhamdulliah many are starting to.

Last edited:
Cadaan women are not known for half the things you just stated.
50% divorce rate.
Women in general think long term, it's their nature as they will have to find a suitable man to care for the family. It's why they are more picky then men who will go for any woman who is decent and doesn't annoy them.

Somali women are far from short sighted, maybe madows in the ghetto who have several baby daddies, but xalimos don't do that. They often are pious and maintain virginity till marriage which can't be said for many other women. And they'll do all those things you listed way better.

Maybe as a white guy marriage to a rich cadaan would earn you connections but as a "coloured" man you are gonna be the odd one out and left out these things.
Successful ethnics like indians and Jews often marry within and have a community of businesses that help each other. In the end you can only fall back on your own.

However with another somali you will be able to connect with the clan who many see as their extended family and help no matter what. In a white space you will be excluded subconsciously since you are not part of the group.
With your own people you have sort of an extended "family" helping each other out and group mentality among somalis outside of Somaliweyn is heavy so much so that places we settle like in the west or in great lakes like Kenya they complain no. 1 about how insular Somalis are.
Why do some people not consider you guys Somali? Djibouti people some seem nice.

Everytime a madow person gets rich, that money just goes back to the cadaan community. No wonder you don't see a decent population of madow people born into money. They just become white in the end. lol:deadpeter:
Pretty much thats why those white guys have been quiet about stoping mixed marriages. They see the money comes back lol

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh

Jar33r genes are so strong wallahi,
I have that one classmate who looks like an average african American but with lighter skin
Only his grandmother from maternal side is black
mjcry1.png

A statement that only comes from conquered powerless African men that blame everything under the sun except his lack of work ethic to compete with other races . I am not gonna speak about other countries but I will give you one example Australia first fleet were white men mostly prisoners and their guards they came to Australia with nothing fought and killed the indigenous and kicked them out of their land and established their own society without any help then women and children came to Australia so tell me where African men colonised or went far to build something for their people except killing each other. I hate gender wars but wallahi I hate spitting stupids shit even more.

Trending