Wealthy blacks in usa are breeding out themselves to be white

GemState

36/21
VIP
When you intermarry to such an extent your people near enough fully assimilated, your people become white. You as a black man will be forgotten. A mere footnote in a families history and identity.
You say that like most people in the world see that as a bad thing. For South Americans, East Asia, MENA, SEA, etc a majority would be choose to become white if you gave them the choice. I'm fairly certain most Black Brazilians choose white sperm donors when trying to conceive. Jamaicans and New World Blacks have a similar mindset.

AAs are different in this regard, but the new gen are looking similar to the groups I mentioned above

@Reformed

We are talking about white women with black men:

‘However, mothers of biracial children were poorer, had more alcohol use, and decreased social support. They experienced more intimate partner violence and lower neighborhood satisfaction.

What you’re forgetting is that a big factor of motherhood is social support and finances. Since most black men with white women tend to be the ones that are poorer ect and have issues, it doesn’t work out that way.

@Reformed

We are talking about white women with black men:

‘However, mothers of biracial children were poorer, had more alcohol use, and decreased social support. They experienced more intimate partner violence and lower neighborhood satisfaction.

What you’re forgetting is that a big factor of motherhood is social support and finances. Since most black men with white women tend to be the ones that are poorer ect and have issues, it doesn’t work out that way.
The abstract of your study is comparing cadaan mothers of biracial children to cadaan mothers of cadaan children. Nothing to do with cadaan mothers vs madow mothers.

My data showed cadaan mothers of madow children are better than madow mothers of madow children.

It's not subjective when the majority agree.

Data shows cadaan raise better black kids than madow women, take a look :trumpsmirk:

A lot of what was illustrated was due to environmental factors like I mentioned. The article sites speech patterns, sites racial discrimination against black mothers in the school system. It’s society’s treatment of them and due to poverty that makes it harder for children and not due to them being bad mothers.

It’s akin to saying white mothers make better mothers than the one who raised you because yours has an accent, might be discriminated against more due to being a dark hijabi woman and having less of an understanding of the systems due to being a refugee immigrant.

It would be a preposterous claim.

Also, everything the article explores wouldn’t be applicable to a middle class educated black woman.
Marraige is not the beginning point of a relationship, people court and date before hand. Relationships with madow women end at earlier points than marriage.
It’s the most important point of a relationship though and that’s what we’re discussing. Relationships between white women and black men are a lot less stable than the reverse. I’m not talking about dating. I don’t care for that.
Y-DNA is forever, it's all that matters
Nobody cares about Y-DNA in the real world. You know it and I know it. A clearly looking white man isn’t going to give a S about his paternal haplogroup because his great great whatever was a different race. Society doesn’t work that way. Imagine someone like Bob Marley saying he’s white do his Y-DNA lol and that man actually has a white father whom he knew. He’s seen as a black man. That is it. Get out of here, you’re too funny.

Last edited:
A lot of what was illustrated was due to environmental factors like I mentioned. The article sites speech patterns, sites racial discrimination against black mothers in the school system. It’s societies treatment of them and due to poverty that makes it harder for children and not due to them being bad mothers.

It’s akin to saying white mothers make better mothers than the one who raised you because yours has an accent, might be discriminated against more due to being a dark hijabi woman and having less of an understanding of the systems due to being a refugee immigrant.

It would be a preposterous claim.

Also, everything the article explores wouldn’t be applicable to a middle class educated black woman.
Stop lying, genetic factors are discussed in the study as well
It’s the most important point of a relationship though and that’s what we’re discussing. Relationships between white women and black men are a lot less stable than the reverse. I’m not talking about dating. I don’t care for that.
Ridiculous. Relationships with madow women make it to marriage less often. Breaking up while dating means a far less succesful relationship than progressing to marriage.
Nobody cares about Y-DNA in the real world. You know it and I know it. A clearly looking white man isn’t going to give a S about his paternal haplogroup because his great great whatever was a different race. Society doesn’t work that way. Imagine someone like Bob Marley saying he’s white do his Y-DNA lol and that man actually has a white father whom he knew. He’s seen as a black man. That is it. Get out of here, you’re too funny.
Speak for yourself. Plenty of men have the lineage mindset.

Stop lying, genetic factors are discussed in the study as well
Are IQ levels genetic factors or that the ‘environment for children of white mothers was more conducive to cognitive development’?

Also, that particular study was from 1974 Willerman, Naylor, and Myrianthopoulos (1974)’ in which the educational backgrounds of black and white people was significantly different with white women being at her higher advantage? The children being tested are literally the children of women who grew up in the Jim Crow era. They had better schooling, better funding in said schools and the list continues. Why wouldn’t you take that into account? It’s because you’re biased.

Ultimately to make that argument, you’d have to include the women in your family. Accent, less educated, lesser of an understanding of the system and being more discriminated against.

it’s all environmental and if you think it’s genetic then you believe that White people naturally have higher IQs than SSAs which also includes Somalis.

Ridiculous. Relationships with madow women don't even make it to marriage less often. Breaking up while dating means a far less succesful relationship than progressing to marriage.
What studies show that though? I’ve said it and I’ll say it again. No one cares. If you want to go down that route the same article even mentions that white mothers of black kids tend to be from single parent households and are also on welfare and have even less of a relationship with the black father of their kids? So why bring that up even a huge % of white and black men relationships results in single motherhood?

Speak for yourself. Plenty of men have the lineage mindset.
Western society doesn’t operate that way and you know it. There are plenty of white people with foreign male ancestry and they hardly talk about it. They’re judged for being pale white with predominantly white family members. They’re not going to call themselves black because a great great great grandfather was black. They hardly even know their Abtiris mate.

Last edited:
Are IQ levels genetic factors or that the ‘environment for children of white mothers was more conducive to cognitive development’?

Also, that particular study was from 1974 in which the educational backgrounds of black and white people was significantly different with white women being at her higher advantage? They had better schooling, better funding in said schools and the list continues. Why wouldn’t you take that into account? It’s because you’re biased

Ultimately to make that argument, you’d have to include the women in your family. Accent, less educated, lesser of an understanding of the system and being more discriminated against.

it’s all environmental and if you think it’s genetic then you believe that white naturally have higher IQs than SSAs which also includes Somalis.
Nobody cares about your claims of bias, its a fact is data shows white mothers of black children are better than black mothers of black children.

yZkoBjm.png

i7Nq1KY.jpg

What studies show that though? I’ve said it and I’ll say it again. No one cares. If you want to go down that route the same article even mentions that white mothers of black kids tend to be from single parent households and are also on welfare and have even less of a relationship with the black father of their kids? So why bring that up even a huge % of white and black men relationships results in single motherhood?
Huh? >30% of new marriages for black men is non-black women but they obviously date black women >70% rate.

Cope white women are better in every way than a madow.
Western society doesn’t work that way and you know it. There are plenty of whpeople with foreign male ancestry and they hardly talk about it. They’re judged for being pale white with predominantly white family members. They’re not going to call themselves black because a great great great grandfather was black. They hardly even know their Abtiris mate.
I don't know that. Jews have been in western society for the last 2 thousand years and still care.

You first said my future progeny will become white and there'll be no artifact of myself left. I demonstrated how that's wrong.

Now you're trying some other scare tactic lmao. Give it a rest.

Nobody cares about your claims of bias, its a fact is data shows white mothers of black children are better than black mothers of black children.

yZkoBjm.png

i7Nq1KY.jpg
Yes from 1974. I’ll take you seriously when all factors are controlled. IQ levels of kids increases based on the educational backgrounds of parents and not taking that into account is an even bigger cope. You want to show me a study about the sons and daughters of women from the Jim Crow era? You might as well believe in the meme of Somalis having an IQ of 68 at this point.

Even the Article YOU posted points out:

90CBCB09-9FF5-485D-AB04-93803EE96ACA.jpeg

Yet you want to ignore that? Hence please explain to me how a white mother would be better than an educated black mother if the biggest factor was that those women were more educated than black mothers?!

Another environmental factor:

7BC84688-5443-4BAE-A099-511C9AD18C6F.jpeg

If you think that white mothers are simply better then I don’t know what planet you’re on. All of this is due to environmental factors. The study clearly mention those factors as well. Yet you choose to ignore it. You’re incredibly disingenuous LOL. Actually read what YOU post.

Huh? >30% of new marriages for black men is non-black women but they obviously date black women >70% rate.
Yet according to the study YOU used black men have even less contact with their mixed kids:

59731F82-1322-460A-8313-7CDBDE4434F9.jpeg

Black men might marry out more, but they end up creating even more biracial kids in single parent homes than stable married homes. Most kids of dual heritage with black fathers are born into single parent homes.
Cope white women are better in every way than a madow.
Lol. I actually feel sorry for you.
I don't know that. Jews have been in western society for the last 2 thousand years and still care.

You first said my future progeny will become white and there'll be no artifact left. I demonstrated how that's wrong.

Jews made the women they married covert and had a tight knit community. It wasn’t just an ethnic identity but ethnoreligious identity. That’s what set them apart. Also, kids of Jewish women are also accepted so I don’t know what that has to do with your Y-DNA rants. Even they don’t care. LOOOL.

You want to marry a gaal, keep dogs and then delude yourself into thinking that your kids are going to keep their deen and daqan. You sound autistic right now. Open your eyes.
Now you're trying some other scare tactic lmao. Give it a rest.
I don’t need to scare you. I honestly don’t care. I just find you funny tbh. Nice debating with you.

Attachments

• C3F189F0-A91B-4814-8CFB-00A9EE4E356B.jpeg
    C3F189F0-A91B-4814-8CFB-00A9EE4E356B.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Yes from 1974. I’ll take you seriously when all factors are controlled. IQ levels of kids increases based on the educational backgrounds of parents and not taking that into account is an even bigger cope. You want to show me a study about the sons and daughters of women from the Jim Crow era? You might as well believe in the meme of Somalis having an IQ of 68 at this point.

Even the Article YOU posted points out:

90CBCB09-9FF5-485D-AB04-93803EE96ACA.jpeg

Yet you want to ignore that? Hence please explain to me how a white mother would be better than an educated black mother if the biggest factor was that those women were more educated than black mothers?!

Another environmental factor:

7BC84688-5443-4BAE-A099-511C9AD18C6F.jpeg

If you think that white mothers are simply better then I don’t know what planet you’re on. All of this is due to environmental factors. The study clearly mention those factors as well. Yet you choose to ignore it. You’re incredibly disingenuous LOL. Actually read what YOU post.

it’s literally near enough akin to doing an IQ test of a uneducated Somali in the flipping Meey and then comparing the results to a cadaan whose had 18 yrs of schooling and then coming to the conclusion that whites are smarter. You’d be a fool to believe that and that’s the territory you’re falling into. Looking at studies without context and control makes you come up with with the wrong conclusion.
I remember you struggled comprehending graphs in the past, I didn't know the problem extended to reading passages. I literally provided the screenshot in math performance of black kids after controlling for background, yet you're fixated on possible environmental factors discussed. Cope.
Yet according to the study YOU used black men have even less contact with their mixed kids:
So? lmao whats that got to do with white mothers of black kids being better than black mothers of black kids? Cope
Lol. I actually feel sorry for you. Include the women in your family in what as well. Because ultimately your logic and train of thought will lead to t
We're discussing realities in society, you're little guilt tripping attempts won't work.
I don’t need to scare you. I honestly don’t care. I just find you funny tbh. Nice debating with you.
Good night

ariultra-drake.gif

I remember you struggled comprehending graphs in the past, I didn't know the problem extended to reading passages. I literally provided the screenshot in math performance of black kids after controlling for background, yet you're fixated on possible environmental factors discussed. Cope.
Factors that they too mentioned? Using a study from 1974? They make it clearly that white women were more educated than their black female counterparts. Very clearly yet you choice to ignore that. Even the study shows once controlled the gap is less than half a point? Lol, half a point?

In the UK alone, there is a huge difference between black African kids and Afro-Carribean kids and mixed kids. Black West African kids do better and this is a recent study. Same in the US from what I heard. Clearly all of this is environmental. There is even a difference between African mothers and AA mothers. Is it race? Of course not, AA women descent from WA.

You’re smarter than this. Stop.
So? lmao whats that got to do with white mothers of black kids being better than black mothers of black kids? Cope
LOL, you can’t be real.
Has to do with the point YOU made about black men marrying white women. That wasn’t a response to the point about white women being better mothers, don’t try it.
We're discussing realities in society, you're little guilt tripping attempts won't work.
You’ve not discussed anything that makes sense. You tried to compare yourself to an ethnoreligious ethnic group like the Jews who even believe that children of Jewish mothers can still be Jewish to your point about Y-DNA and you believe your great great grandchildren will still be Somali. Greatest joke ever. On a serious note, I do wish you success in that front. But ditch the dogs, convert your wife, take the kids back home and now encourage them to marry Somalis in the future. That’s the only way. You and I know it.

Good night

ariultra-drake.gif
Good luck

Factors that they too mentioned? Using a study from 1974? They make it clearly that white women were more educated than their black female counterparts. Very clearly yet you choice to ignore that. Even the study shows once controlled the gap is less than half a point? Lol, half a point?
The data is not from 1974...there's no way you actually can't read :mjlol:

Half a point is a big deal in GPA

@Reformed J

1FCEA970-A5F2-441A-92CE-6BE7B8E55A81.jpeg

For GCSE’s Full black African kids get higher than full white kids, get much higher than Afro-Caribbean kids and get higher than mixed race kids as well. That’s sons of madow African women.

As you can see white Irish travelers do the worst. Why? Because of their environment.

Stop being dumb.

High IQ Igbos putting in work
The UK has more Yoruba btw. It also has a lot of Ghanian kids and Congolese as well. I went school with them. They took education seriously and so did their families. I’d say the Yoruba kids smashed it the most as there were only a handful of Igbo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reer

VIP

In the UK alone, there is a huge difference between black African kids and Afro-Carribean kids and mixed kids. Black West African kids do better and this is a recent study. Same in the US from what I heard. Clearly all of this is environmental. There is even a difference between African mothers and AA mothers. Is it race? Of course not, AA women descent from WA.

You’re smarter than this. Stop.

LOL, you can’t be real.
Has to do with the point YOU made about black men marrying white women. That wasn’t a response to the point about white women being better mothers, don’t try it.

You’ve not discussed anything that makes sense. You tried to compare yourself to an ethnoreligious ethnic group like the Jews who even believe that children of Jewish mothers can still be Jewish to your point about Y-DNA and you believe your great great grandchildren will still be Somali. Greatest joke ever. On a serious note, I do wish you success in that front. But ditch the dogs, convert your wife, take the kids back home and now encourage them to marry Somalis in the future. That’s the only way. You and I know it.

Good luck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending