Wealthy blacks in usa are breeding out themselves to be white

Ur idea that white guys mind their business is completely false. The amount of racist white guys there are who get angry at seeing black people in certain movies and shows tells me they dont mind their business. Their reasoning for not talking 2 much about white women with black men is 1 the white women those black guys are with are social rejects 2 the rich black guys marry white and the money comes back to her white family. To think whites mind their business is comical
Why are you so bitter? Pray really hard, maybe you'll be blessed with a non-black upgrade too

LOL, compared to other races, white men definitely mind their business.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not just working class white women. When i say social rejects i mean the women who is not the ideal standard for white guys. Like shes really fat or shes in a trailer park. Theres plenty of poor white women who fit their standards. In america the black guys here usually go for obese white women who white guys dont want. So of course they arent gonna say much. Its gotten to the point that its become a joke in comedy like in this one

Nah I was thinking man after seeing the pepe frog with a islamic beard and koofiyad :leon:

But it all makes sense now, the money trickling back is a popular black femcel cope
I wouldn’t say it’s a femcel cope, most successful communities practice intermarriage within their own communities. It’s an argument that many men have also made.

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle, since I do believe that your obsession with whiteness has made you incredibly biased and you refuse to see certain things that may be obvious.

I wouldn’t say it’s a femcel cope, most successful communities practice intermarriage within their own communities. It’s an argument that many men have also made. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle, since I do believe that your obsession with whiteness has made you incredibly biased and you refuse to see certain things that may be obvious.
Why should any striaght black man choose a madow woman over a cadaan woman besides a phat ass?

Why should any striaght black man choose a madow woman over a cadaan woman besides a phat ass?
Why should he choose a white woman? Choosing who you’re attracted to is a personal choice, you’re right in that regard. It’s like asking me why I chose a Somali man? Well for things that matter long term. Language, culture, heritage, common understanding, Somali in laws and kids being surrounded by Somalis. A sense of community. My reasoning is why an Indian man chooses an Indian lady, why an Arab man chooses an Arab lady and why most people tend to have preferences for their own. Black men show the lowest preference for their own, but it isn’t surprising because as a community they tend to have a lot of poverty and trauma. Their sense of community is lost.

I would prefer that my future children marry other Nilotes and a select few Africans, like Senegalese, but if they don't...I would support them.

Strangely enough, I would be more accepting of them marrying whites than most 'POC' groups; whites are actually less racist than some groups.

More beautiful, more stable relationship, better mothers
Beauty is subjective.
Those UK Jamaicans are making the decisions to upgrade and already providing answers to the questions. :ahh:
So you do think being a white man is better? When you intermarry to such an extent your people near enough fully assimilated, your people become white. You as a black man will be forgotten. A mere footnote in a families history and identity.

Last edited:
Beauty is subjective.
It's not subjective when the majority agree.

Data shows cadaan raise better black kids than madow women, take a look :trumpsmirk:

Marraige is not the beginning point of a relationship, people court and date before hand. Relationships with madow women end at earlier points than marriage.
So you do think being a white man is better? When you intermarry to such an extent your people near enough fully assimilated, your people become white. You as a black man will be forgotten. A mere footnote in a families history and identity.
Y-DNA is forever, it's all that matters

Trending

Latest posts