We won't get anywhere as Somalis if we continue being religious zealots.

Be honest

• Agree

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • Disagree

Votes: 35 50.7%

• Total voters
You guys also don’t realize that the tide of the world is changing and there’s so many successful Musilm countries with Islamic banking and more to come

Malaysia Indonesia Singapore Pakistan Saudi Turkey Bahrain Kuwait Qatar Bangladesh Iran even tries not to do riba

If Central Asian or even North and Muslim majority SS African countries shift to no usury, it will significantly change the world banking dynamics against it

Also for the the person who’s venturing for a loan, a Islamic loan is much more palatable and appealing compared to the predatory usury loan that only benefits the creditors and turn them into just debt collectors

The creditors have no value to society they’re just enslaving the population

Idiot 🤦‍♂️ I guesss you thing research is haram
(Let me give you a quick lesson)
- Turkey is a secular nation and has banks that all give interest based loans and it’s a part of NATO which is “Haram”
- Central Asia is vehemently anti fundamentalist and even bans Arab clothing and wahabi clerics let alone being secular.
- Malaysia is not fully secular but it is 90% with business managed by a secular elite from a diverse religious background. I.E It’s bank is bombing because it’s not controlled by lunatic zealots.
- Pakistan is a failed project of Zelouts who built a nation on a religion all they could show for is the infustructure built by the Chinese on interest based loans which according to fundamentalist is a no no but they’ve realized it’s for their own survival 😂😂.

The world isn’t the 7th century. What’s haram now is completely implemented differently than back then. Try walking barefoot in 21st century and call it Sunnah. Use camel pee for remedy and call it Sunnah. Wake up my guy x😭😭😭

Last edited:
iilbax mentality. The problem with Somalis is people like you, you want to enjoin evil and forbid good, and then you wonder why you lose in dunya and akhira
You loose nothing in this dunya actually you gain a lot of money and Allah’s forgiveness in the Akhira because ain’t nobody going to heaven without that 😂😂

I never said that. Arab, Desis, Turks, and West Africans are all Muslim but they don't focus on dichotomies and black and white lines to define what's right and what's wrong. Follow the deen but don't use it as an excuse not to have a house in a good neighborhood or a good job/ Business. It's war out here in the 21st century and the cadaans shouldn't be able to guess our playbook.
You are confused man who haven't had his doubts clarified, again, DM me and I will clarify it all. You can start by reading the whole quran on quran.com use the muhsin khan translation

Not really, it works by profit sharing. The principal means of Islamic finance are based on trading, hence, banks can profit from the buying and selling of Shari'ah Compliant goods and services. Islamic financial institutions trade in Shari'ah-compliant investments with the money deposited by customers, sharing the risks and the profits between them. Therefore, technically it isn't riba, so you can't compare it to normal banks. People use that reasoning to justify borrowing from haram banks.

Also, fiqh isn't a 'game'. Different madhabs have different interpretations and its always been that way.
The main goal of any bank just like any other business is to make a profit, conventional banks do this by charging interest on debt. Islamic banks operate similarly to conventional banks, they simply turn "interest" into "profit". Islam considers any profit that is made through the lending of money as "riba" (intrest). Islamic banks try to bypass this restriction by masking interest bearing debts as a trade of an asset. Islamic banks aren't truly "Islamic" since they still operate on interest.:icon lol:

Last edited:
People on somalia and even those living in the west dont think like this, somalis are extremely conservative by modern standards, only a tiny portion are liberal or tolerant, the rest would love to beat you to death for wearing yoga pants if they could.
The reason why rape is rampant in Somalia is because a girls are sexualized from a young age and forced to cover. You see 7 year old boys raping girls when I didn’t even know what that was until health class. As long as we view women as something that should be hidden or married off to next man, we’ll always be centuries behind. The times change and but we choose to keep it in the 7th century. Islam teaches us to use our logic to understand the Quran the 7th century to understand the Quran 😂😂

The main goal of any bank just like any other business is to make a profit, conventional banks do this by charging interest on debt. Islamic banks operate similarly to conventional banks, they simply turn "interest" into "profit". Islam considers any profit that is made through the lending of money as "riba" (intrest). Islamic banks try to bypass this restriction by masking interest bearing debts as a trade of an asset. Islamic banks aren't truly "Islamic" regardless of how you choose to interpret the religion since they still operate on interest.
People need to get with the businesses. They literally think they can get $300,000 cash to buy a house like you’ll continue to shoot each other and die overdose in Cedar MPLS 😂😂. I even heard a Shaykh say that debt relief for Somalia is Haram because it’s recognizing the grants are being used to pay off interest rates 😭😭.

Idiot 🤦‍♂️ I guesss you thing research is haram
(Let me give you a quick lesson)
- Turkey is a secular nation and has banks that all give interest based loans and it’s a part of NATO which is “Haram”
- Central Asia is vehemently anti fundamentalist and even bans Arab clothing and wahabi clerics let alone being secular.
- Malaysia is not fully secular but it is 90% with business managed by a secular elite from a diverse religious background. I.E It’s bank is bombing because it’s not controlled by lunatic zealots.
- Pakistan is a failed project of Zelouts who built a nation on a religion all they could show for is the infustructure built by the Chinese on interest based loans which according to fundamentalist is a no no but they’ve realized it’s for their own survival 😂😂.

The world isn’t the 7th century. What’s haram now is completely implemented differently than back then. Try walking barefoot in 21st century and call it Sunnah. Use camel pee for remedy and call it Sunnah. Wake up my guy x😭😭😭
China has a looming real estate crises and soon it will sell most of its outside debt for very low prices

The plan of Allah is working with Pakistan and will support them against the planners against them despite the mistakes they made

You also conveniently left our that Malaysia continues to grow and expand its Islamic banking that will soon evnvolope the whole country banking this decade despite fear mongers warning against their transition

You loose nothing in this dunya actually you gain a lot of money and Allah’s forgiveness in the Akhira because ain’t nobody going to heaven without that 😂😂
I don’t think you understand Islam is the winning structure for a complete success in this world ultimately you follow that guidebook do you have the greatest life ever and the best society

I actually bought a house in America just from saving while I lived with my parents years of the part-time money I make while in college

I bought a house from the city auction from for cheap , I’m working on fixing it up, I can live in it or sell and flip it

When you’re not weighed down by crippling interest the entrepreneurial spirit lives within on if you’re free lack of shackles you can invest where you want your money goes where and what do you want to do

With usury you’re a slave , just a cog in the larger machine

OP is a prime example of cognitive dissonance.

The Religion is what it is. Take it as it is.

If you do not want to live your life according to a codified dogma, feel free.

However, to argue that the dogma is flawed and not fit for the 21st century, then you are in denial about having a crisis of faith. No need to knock those that keep it real.

China has a looming real estate crises and soon it will sell most of its outside debt for very low prices

The plan of Allah is working with Pakistan and will support them against the planners against them despite the mistakes they made

You also conveniently left our that Malaysia continues to grow and expand its Islamic banking that will soon evnvolope the whole country banking this decade despite fear mongers warning against their transition
What you fail to understand is that Pakistan 🇵🇰 owes China 🇨🇳 billions in loans with interest. It’s pretty much colonized by China. You can’t call someone’s dog more rich than it’s owner 😂😂, Btw I did mention Malaysia 🇲🇾 which permits interest and has thousands of Secular banks with an open minders society. I’m guessing you have trouble reading.

Last edited:
I don’t think you understand Islam is the winning structure for a complete success in this world ultimately you follow that guidebook do you have the greatest life ever and the best society
Islam isn’t countries it’s a religion I guess democracy is winning if you’re talking about what you rule countries with

OP is a prime example of cognitive dissonance.

The Religion is what it is. Take it as it is.

If you do not want to live your life according to a codified dogma, feel free.

However, to argue that the dogma is flawed and not fit for the 21st century, then you are in denial about having a crisis of faith. No need to knock those that keep it real.
Ijtihaad on Maslaxa and Mafsada are in Islam which is meant to solve new issues. Fatwas exist as well in a means to unite society on a common solution to a problem.

- Living in a non Muslim country and pledging allegiance to a democratic state is Kufr without Ijtihaad and understanding maslaxa and mafsada. The prophet SAW and the companions always used their basic logic to answer things given that you’ll barely here a hadeeth of the prophet SAW quoting ayaat. This means we should use the Quran as a spiritual guide and a moral guide but not something to block our logic.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
If you intend on setting roots in the west and moving up the ladder, it's very tough to do this without taking out student loans, mortgages, credit cards etc.

They're haram, no doubt about it, but whether you think it's worth it is up to you.

Ijtihaad on Maslaxa and Mafsada are in religion as well. Living in a non Muslim country and pledging allegiance to a democratic state is Kufr without Ijtihaad and understanding maslaxa and mafsada. The prophet SAW and the companions always used their basic logic to answer things and if they felt they couldn’t agree on Something they’d find an ayat or Hadeeth that is authentic. Nowadays we use our logic for some and use contextual literalism for most…

There is no Ijtihad when it comes to Riba, it ain't a grey area for which there is no religious precedent.

As for living in a non-Muslim country, the Prophet's Hadith is considered Saheeh. Truth be told, most Muslims in the West are economic migrants, or children of economic migrants, who don't give A Fat Fu.ck about the Hadith in reference. Most of us are just trying to survive this Hell that is the Dunya. Those that try to twist the Religion to justify their presence in the West are, pardon my French, Effin Deluded! I for one, button it, Respect the Law of the Land, and pledge allegiance to the side of my bread that is buttered. The Lord Shall be My Judge for I shall inhabit a solitary grave!

I have more respect for those that accept things as they are, and leave Judgement to a higher power. Wanna Take an Interest Based Loan to establish a business or buy a noose round your neck (house)? Feel Bloody Free! However, to call for Religious evolution to satisfy one's stricken conscience is much more dangerous than those that say this Dogmatic Religious Malarkey ain't for me man.

What you fail to understand is that Pakistan 🇵🇰 owes China 🇨🇳 billions in loans with interest. It’s pretty much colonized by China. You can’t call someone’s dog more rich than it’s owner 😂😂, Btw I did mention Malaysia 🇲🇾 which permits interest and has thousands of Secular banks with an open minders society. I’m guessing you have trouble reading.

China real estate sector is done under the guise of private sector and China’s biggest real estate firm is in such deep debt with the international community

They have just such rampant corruption in their real estate these buildings will never get built because they used all the money up and these houses will never have the supposed value , most people in China invest in Real estate because it’s the most reliable investment every year the value goes up but this number is inflated by usury and it’s created a bubble hundreds of millions of people in China invest in the real estate market

They have just such rampant corruption in the real estate these buildings will never get built because they used all the money up, also these houses will never have the supposed value that was inflated by the high interest rates people bought it with. Millions upon millions of people in China invest in the real estate market and ultimately this could be their swift demise

This company Everglad is chin high debt with American banks German banks Danish banks etc and every time they default on the loan they borrow another couple billion from another bank to keep creditors at bay, The Chinese government is trying to distance itself from this mess but soon countries will put sanctions on China itself if they don’t repay their debts and they’ll be forced off to sell their debts at a very low price

Islam isn’t countries it’s a religion I guess democracy is winning if you’re talking about what you rule countries with

The true identifier between right and wrong is ultimately time and time is with us , inshallah Muslims will inherit the earth

You might not see the trends only the well versed people can but Allah is the architect of history

Everything happens for a reason everything is working for the benefit of Muslims and Islam and ultimately we’re living in a story and the story will be the vindication of those stick with Allah

Do not vilify Our Religion. Vilify Qabilism. Religion is what makes Somalis restrained and human. Bring God into the equation and they tremble.

And the fear of Dogs Strems from Religion loooool
Qabil is good, it’s what maintained Somalia

Unlike what people like to paint some of the others it’s not absolute chaos there’s a semblance of order justice and structure , it’s not complete but even that small amount is due to Qabil

Not really, it works by profit sharing. The principal means of Islamic finance are based on trading, hence, banks can profit from the buying and selling of Shari'ah Compliant goods and services. Islamic financial institutions trade in Shari'ah-compliant investments with the money deposited by customers, sharing the risks and the profits between them. Therefore, technically it isn't riba, so you can't compare it to normal banks. People use that reasoning to justify borrowing from haram banks.

Also, fiqh isn't a 'game'. Different madhabs have different interpretations and its always been that way.
I dont really understand what you wrote above walal not to say your wrong. But my understanding was these banks in theory would buy the car or the house and then sell you the house with added profit and have you pay monthly instalments as agreed.

Trending

Latest posts