We were Arabs

They hate on Arabs because Allah blessed the Arabs and cursed the Somalis. It maybe hard, but it’s true.
Almost every Arab country is a war zone and Arabs are synonymous with terrorism, how is that blessed? Regardless, you s look hilarious booty clapping. Be proud Africans you dabaals!

Almost every Arab country is a war zone and Arabs are synonymous with terrorism, how is that blessed? Regardless, you *******s look hilarious booty clapping. Be proud Africans you dabaals!
What about the first class Arab gulf countries? They are rich and first class countries. Mashallah, Arabs are a noble people. Look what they built down below.

Jeddah Saudi Arabia:

928308426.jpg

Riyadh Saudi Arabia:

Riyadh_SaudiArabia_MobileThumbnail_720x500.jpg

Doha Qatar:

Doha_Tower.jpg

Dubai UAE:

Timberwolf_16c1de35555_base.jpg

Kuwait city:

maxresdefault.jpg

“We wUz AYrAb” kaaga waas. Stop making low IQ threads like this u malnourished lilbaasto.

Naacala kugu yaalo. Shit like this is why westernized Xalimoids like @VixR look down on us Geeljires. :pacspit:

Karladie

Sudanese m
Ok if we were to conduct a test based on features and the nose is symmetrically shaped as beak nose , schlong nose or hook nose and the skin texture are greasy yellow or olive skin texture then you can consider yourself an Arab congratulations

Bruh you are really cool with Tedesse identity stick to being habeshi sxb

Sudanese are nilotes tainted with ayraab DNA today they suffer from an existential crisis due to race mixing and being mutts
North African are arabized Berbers
Levantines are mixture of Anatolian, Romans and Greeks
Gulf are originally Persian just look at their disfigured nose it clearly gives you a glimpse where they originated
Yemenis are originally Arabs with other South Arabian heritages

Sudanese are a wide range of ethnicities and groups 597 tribes not all are arabs nubians barley gave Arab ancestry or nilotic for nst matter

All Arabs have always treated me like a brother in fairness, I have a lot of love for them

One day I will wage Jihad on this fine Lebanese girl in my building:banderas: