We were Arabs

I can consider you arab if you meet all three criteria. If you speak Arabic, your parents speak Arabic as first language, and your grandparents speak Arabic. Very few somalis meet all three of that criteria less than 1%.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Here is my thread. https://www.somalispot.com/threads/shining-light-on-the-history-of-the-progenitor-samaale.65411/

I will shine light on the history of Samaale. The originator of many Somali's, the source of the name Somali. Who was a noble Arab man. Are you ready? First I want you to grab a koob of shaah and relax.

Now behold:

VtM7ycM.png

You must be wondering what is all this ARABIC GIBBERISH?

Tranquillo mi hermano!

The translation is as follows:

"Samaale ibn Muhammad and his name was Uthman and was already mentioned and he is the son of Muhammad, the one who left Egypt to East Africa with an army sent by Egypt to East Africa from Suez to Mogadishu so that they could join the Jihad between the Muslims and non Muslims who are referred to in the Somali language as 'Gaal/Faal Tuuri'. They waged a war and God aided them with His Mercy.
When Samaale heard the news that his father Muhammad passed away in the Jihad, he migrated from his homeland to East Africa and he got married there and he made it his homeland and had much offspring as was previously mentioned.
Here should be mentioned that in relation to the name 'Samaale', that there were a people before him known as 'Samaale' as is mentioned in the Atlas Encyclopedia page 398.l in the chapter of the letter 'S' and 'L', like Shaddad, the father of the tribe, because he slapped a man and 'Samala' (disfigured) his eye and also Abu 'Samaal' Al 'Adwi an orator and a poet who was an 'Asadi (by tribe), and his great ancestor Ali (May God be pleased with him) and 'Samaal Ibn 'Awf the grandfather of Majashi' ibn Mas'ud the Companion, however in the Encyclopedia he is the ancestor of the tribe already mentioned, also Sayaal ibn 'Samaal' ibn Hareesh and Khalid ibn Abi Yazeed ibn 'Samaal', both scholars of the Hadith tradition."

This like many other sources strengthens Samaale Arab origin. Not only that one can see that Samaale is actually an Arabic name. Which I have explained many times in this forum, yet no one out of emotions agrees with me. Samaal is from Dhawamaal which means rich in old Arabic.

We Somaal are Arab so we should defend our people. How dare they talk about us like that?
That waaqo retard probably made you think Somalis are arab didn’t he :uCkf6mf: this what the average “we iz ayrabz” Somalis probably get on 23andMe kkkk
upload_2020-1-12_2-42-6.jpeg

“Somalis are Arabs” kulaha be proud of your people akhi

CaliTedesse

VIP
lol you niggas hardly interact with North Africans as much as I do I grew up with them wallahi billahi. Just check Casablanca tv and the views 500 million. North Africa waa proud Arabs even singing Iraqi song. Berber waa minority.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Sorry laakin you issaqs only claim dir when convenient, we Boqortoyada Dir don't need shapeshifters and chameleons, either you Dir or you arab. Make up y'all minds:fantasia2::kanyeshrug:
Dir is Arab look at Biimaal how they used to dress
Notables_belong_to_the_Biimaal_clan.jpg

What you kids don't understand is Arab is more than just blood it's dressing, culture, food and big booty es.

Na7nu 3arab walle bille

Isnt this a troll thread to begin with obviously I'm not implying that there should be substantial requirements for punctuality when this post is a blended mixture of satire and mediocre and the guys here are humourous individuals with banters
No pun intended Thorfin but since when you became Grammar Police lmaooo
It's really starting to grind my gears.
I'm sorry saxib.

Trending