WE SOMALI GIRLS R BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL. YOU ALL SHOULD BE KISSING OVER FEETS AND WORSHIPPING US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I'm not even thick girls. Sure she is feminine, but she isn't my type.
Das cool, we gon' have to agree to disagree. Less competition for skinny black qts
hubie.png

Us Somali girls are stunning mashallah :banderas:
Who cares what ashy Abdi's have to say about us, last time I checked ajnabis left and right rate us, while with faraxs...:drakekidding:

Who cares what ashy Abdi's have to say about us, last time I checked ajnabis left and right rate us, while with faraxs...:drakekidding:

Only Madows and reverts rate you guys and all they want to do is impregnate you guys with their kids and run away to the next woman.. :manny:

Only Madows and reverts rate you guys and all they want to do is impregnate you guys with their kids and run away to the next woman.. :manny:

Those are the guys that some dumbass Somali girls be going for, but truth is that many guys from different races see East African girls as the most attractive black girls, alongside Afro-Latinos.

Ffs.

What is this faux serfdom that you're trying to initiate?

What benefits will a farax like me gain by worshipping a diana stained fake persona on instasmash?

Stop embarrassing yourself.

That's not diana, the diana look is quite distinct imo. Most of the girls u ppl claim use Diana are simply light skinned

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Who is "us"?
If you are butt ugly then that is all that matters sxb. You won't get a free pass from the sacred ajnabis just for being part of a group that is "rated" :kodaksmiley:
If you are good looking then you are lying. After all, only ugly loners browse the internet :siilaanyolaugh:

Who is "us"?
If you are butt ugly then that is all that matters sxb. You won't get a free pass from the sacred ajnabis just for being part of a group that is "rated" :kodaksmiley:
If you are good looking then you are lying. After all, only ugly loners browse the internet :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm fairly decent looking I won't lie, but even if you're average looking, if you're part of a group that is known as good-looking (ex. Latinos) or has high status in society (ex. white men) your attractiveness goes up a few points. Why do you think average to not so good looking cadaan guys pull in all kinds of girls then?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'm fairly decent looking I won't lie, but even if you're average looking, if you're part of a group that is known as good-looking (ex. Latinos) or has high status in society (ex. white men) your attractiveness goes up a few points. Why do you think average to not so good looking cadaan guys pull in all kinds of girls then?
You raise a fair point, but I don't think Somali girls have nearly as much as a reputation for being attractive as, say Ethiopian women. So I doubt this would apply all the time.
Regardless, I disliked the element of arrogance I detected in that original comment. Something about "Ashy Abdis"? :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending