WE SOMALI GIRLS R BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL. YOU ALL SHOULD BE KISSING OVER FEETS AND WORSHIPPING US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.... You think thats rough ? My parents would disown me for even thinking about an Ajnabi Girl :damn:

Lool idk why people are stressing out about the 1% of Somalis marrying out, truth is the majority of Somali parents would karbash their kids if they ever tried :damn::heh:

war ninyahow. why are religious people so conceited :mjlol:.
200.gif

conceited: excessively proud of oneself

As someone who tries to improve his iman every day, i can't afford to be proud or arrogant. There is a reason for that.

No, the issue here is, i don't care much for galos. Especially dimwitted galos who use rehashed jokes to take shots.

That's not diana, the diana look is quite distinct imo. Most of the girls u ppl claim use Diana are simply light skinned

Believe it or not, i just posted this in response to the OPs title without even seeing the pics srs.

I've already said in some other thread that many Somalis can naturally look light skinned.

Im not trying to make a lame defense for myself, but you can say i just got triggered:icon lol: and went with the flow.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Worship? Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim :faysalwtf:

IMG_3519.PNG

If I was alive back then I would of clamped this thing and put her in a beautiful jilbaab look at the innocence in those eyes xaaax caadi ma aha:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts