WE SOMALI GIRLS R BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL. YOU ALL SHOULD BE KISSING OVER FEETS AND WORSHIPPING US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm a 48 yr.old single African-American male from Jackson, Mississippi that moved to an all African-American/Somali community in 2015.

First thing I noticed was all the big booty somali women. Grandma even got ass lol. A lot of the east african ladies that I see where I live have really hot nasty big booties with demples. I have a friend that has a baby by this phat booty lady from Eritrea, but I never been with a person from east Africa up until this point. Until I moved. Every time I go out they keep looking at me and I keep looking at them. Sometimes we would speak to one another.

I come across a lot of somali women at this community laundromat and smoke shop that I go in our neighborhood. One really hot day at the laundromat me and this lady started talking about the news on t.v. how Trump has Somalia on his Muslim banned list and things. We hit it off and exchange numbers. A day later we were at a nearby motel. That was back in 2015 my first Somali.

Since then there has been a few. Mosty women at the laundromat that are around my age. And yes, somali women can bounce dat ass on the dick.
A lot of African-American guys are sexing Somali women in the dark.

It's going down in my community every day. The African women are hot

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Hi I'm a 48 yr.old single African-American male from Jackson, Mississippi that moved to an all African-American/Somali community in 2015.

First thing I noticed was all the big booty somali women. Grandma even got ass lol. A lot of the east african ladies that I see where I live have really hot nasty big booties with demples. I have a friend that has a baby by this phat booty lady from Eritrea, but I never been with a person from east Africa up until this point. Until I moved. Every time I go out they keep looking at me and I keep looking at them. Sometimes we would speak to one another.

I come across a lot of somali women at this community laundromat and smoke shop that I go in our neighborhood. One really hot day at the laundromat me and this lady started talking about the news on t.v. how Trump has Somalia on his Muslim banned list and things. We hit it off and exchange numbers. A day later we were at a nearby motel. That was back in 2015 my first Somali.

Since then there has been a few. Mosty women at the laundromat that are around my age. And yes, somali women can bounce dat ass on the dick.

@Sovereign-Reiko defend your people then :snoop:

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
This is clearly the Xabashi Khaniis using another account to bash our honourable women.

Total horse shit!

Nice. Did you learn any Somali mate, its important. Nigga why a Laundromat though? Lol

You are a dirty piece of shit sellout. :susp:
You come off as insecure. :icon lol:. Im open to going out with women from other races kkk. We don't own somali women's bodies, what they do to it is up to them. My actions have obvious repercussions for me in the somali community. similarly, women who do the same have theirs.:manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

:siilaanyolaugh: Man side laundromat.

Delete this :kodaksmiley:

Dont shame sexy Somali women. NO SANE somali woman would want a diseased dhuxul tree like branch going near here ufff akhas. :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts