WE SOMALI GIRLS R BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL. YOU ALL SHOULD BE KISSING OVER FEETS AND WORSHIPPING US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not gay you retard. We've been through this 1 million times. Im apprecitating somali women's beauty!!!

Warya if our men worshipped and appreciated us. These beautiful xalimos wouldnt be chasing tyrones. I wish they knew their self worth. They are better than that!
A man should reserve worshipping only for the love of his life, not random used up twitter hoes. But congrats you're one step above black girls, the least attractive race of women so I guess that counts for something.

IMO they can reproduce with those Madows, it will only result in them hating their own kids. :damn:

Bohol

VIP
Nah. I don't mind taking her (this twitter make up queen) to the park for a ride though.

28D19CA400000578-3094696-image-a-2_1432439290752.jpg

A man should reserve worshipping only for the love of his life, not random used up twitter hoes. But congrats you're one step above black girls, the least attractive race of women so I guess that counts for something.

IMO they can reproduce with those Madows, it will only result in them hating their own kids. :damn:

i didnt say worship these girls. I use those pictures as a reminder of somali girls beauty. Im saying worship us somali girls the way we deserve to be respected and worshipped instead of making apple mehr jokes.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

I know a lot of people share this opinion but I always feel bad for them when I hear it said :mjcry:

image.jpg

:banderas:

Beauty doesn't matter if you're dumb, lazy, useless, unprincipled or any variation of the aforementioned. Especially if you're not a proud Somali or a race traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts