We should be always grateful to the White man

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It was people who gave me these opportunities. It had nothing to do with their skin.

By your logic I should also be grateful for all black people because without them there would be no justice for POC in the Americas and I would never had these opportunities.

I am not thankful to anyone besides allah and my parents. The government and others who gave me these opportunities did it out of their best interests. Don't be an idiot and blindly worship a race because some people from that race made your life easier only to make their lives easier.

I'm not taking anything from you until you bend over and blow every single person who had anything to do with making your life easier. Including Black freedom fighters, WW2 vets, WW1 vets, Living presidents and so many others.

Yes it does cause you made it seem as if Tainos are the natives of the Caribbean when they’re a sub tribe.

Somalis would have dominated and forced people to speak Somali. The only difference would be they’d never allow them to lay claim to the land if they are shisheeye. Most people speak European languages not because they chose to, it was by force.

Forcing people to speak your language or even enslaving them is not the same as removing certain groups of existence. There people you corrected me on hardly exist anymore, to such an extent their homeland is associated with former slaves of those that wiped them out.

Empires have always existed, the Roman and Islamic one being one of the biggest, yet mass genocide hardly happened on the same scales as the North Western European empire.

@Jimmer sometimes the Americans French and British would spread disease deliberately to cripple hostile native tribes. Ever heard of small pox blankets? Once they realized they used it as a chemical weapon they abused it.
Mongols/Turks hordes brought multiple waves of the black plague to Europe during their multiple invasions over the course of a 1000 years. Which ultimately killed 30% to 60% of Europe's population.

It stretched to France, Spain ect, at the time they were not the same, they were Celts, the original inhabitants of Britain. They were closer to the Welsh in heritage and language, rather than Italic. They adopted the latin language as it was forced on them.

North Africa was Berber and the Lebanese, Palestinians were Phoneican and Jewish.

They were not the same people at all.
Race is just like a generalization. They basically all look the same.

I remember reading a report from British colonials about how they saved the Bantus/Maasai from the Somalis because if they weren't there Somalis would've conquered them. :silanyolaugh:
British thought the southern Somalis were too much a work to control, so they stayed in Kenya.

Forcing people to speak your language or even enslaving them is not the same as removing certain groups of existence. There people you corrected me on hardly exist anymore, to such an extent their homeland is associated with former slaves of those that wiped them out.

Empires have always existed, the Roman and Islamic one being one of the biggest, yet mass genocide hardly happened on the same scales as the North Western European empire.
Because it was Islamic. The Roman Empire also benefited from the people they conquered, it wasn't about morality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roman civilization comes form the Greek civilization which ultimately comes from Phoenician/Canaanite and Egyptian civilizations.

Sources please. The only group of Italians with Greek heritage are those from Sicily.
Rome originated from one Italic ancient tribe. They were merely influenced by the Greeks.

The French, Spanish, British and even the very north of Italy were Celts. North Africans were Berber.

Sources please. The only group of Italians with Greek heritage are those from Sicily.
Rome originated from one Italic ancient tribe. They were merely influenced by the Greeks.

The French, Spanish, British and even the very north of Italy were Celts. North Africans were Berber.
The British weren't Celts. The English replaced the Celts.

I didn't say the populations got replaced by the aforementioned groups merely the civilizations were born from other groups. The Mediterranean groups were in contact since the stone and bronze ages. Forever.

There is only 6 sources of civilization in the world:

1) Mesopotamia

2) Nile River (Egypt)

The above 2 is the makeup of "western civilization"

3) Indus Valley (India)

4) Yellow River (China)

5) Mesoamerica (Aztecs and Mayan

6) Andean Mountains (Incas)

I didn't say the populations got replaced by the aforementioned groups merely the civilizations were born from other groups. The Mediterranean groups were in contact since the stone and bronze ages. Forever.

There is only 6 sources of civilization in the world:

1) Mesopotamia

2) Nile River (Egypt)

The above 2 is the makeup of "western civilization"

3) Indus Valley (India)

4) Yellow River (China)

5) Mesoamerica (Aztecs and Mayan

6) Andean Mountains (Incas)

They were in contact, but were the Romans born from the Greeks? You claimed they were originally Greek.

41HgoE9p5iL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Parts of this book covers Somalis, and their behaviour during the early colonial period.

Roman origin mythology is some Greeks that landed in Italy. Theyre direct inheritors of Greek civilisation.

No, that is a myth.

If you can find a source that states that they were actual Greeks then i'll take on the chin.

Most civilisations were influenced by one civilisation or the other.

Trending

Latest posts