We should be always grateful to the White man

They felt pity for us ethnic minorities since they ransacked and colonised half the world.

One thing about caadans is they are masters at deception, very organised and united.

Not many ethnic groups have these qualities which is why they took over the globe.

Im against their oppression and injustice but their tactics and strategies i have to admire.

While somalis are killing each other for qabil these niggas are building mega cities.

I always see these Somalis constantly talk shit about White people unprovoked. How ungrateful can you be? Wasn't it the White man who invited us into their countries when we were dying of famine? Wasn't it the White man who gave us food and shelter when other Somalis were killing us? Wasn't it the White man who built Western civilization allowing us to thrive in? These are the countrymen worth being grateful too but the snakes bite the hands that feed them. Indeed, the ungrateful is worst than a coward. Whites have done more for diaspora Somalis then Somalis have done for themselves. As a person born and raised in the West, I will always be grateful to the White people who built this impressive civilization and made us the most privileged people on earth.
Listen, the Renaissance only happened because of the Golden Age of Islam. If it were not for that, our civilizations today wouldn't be nearly as impressive. But don't get me wrong, I don't hate or insult white people or any other people for that matter - but to say all this personally I think is a little extreme. It could well have been anyone else and let me remind you, we aren't the most privileged people on Earth. Gulf Arabs are. Somalia used to be the richest and most militarily powerful country in Africa and was viewed by Western nations as an upcoming democracy in an East Africa strife with war and famine. If it were not for Siad Barre, the country would be a lot better and at the very least wouldn't have devolved into civil war and broken apart. You have him to blame for all of this. And look, you can accuse me of bias, but when you really look at it, you realize that if he just hadn't screwed everything up so badly we wouldn't have been in the position to screw things up even more. And as a person born in the West, it's not like you could've had it any other way.

Arabs, Somali, Madow, Indayaars would never do that. Cadaanka wa leeyihiin naxariis badaan.

The population of Tasmania have all been wiped out.

The original inhabitants of the Caribbean the Taino also have been wiped out.

Native Americans hardly exist as well.

The natives of South Americans hardly exist as well.

Aboriginals have been forced on reserves and have been killed and forcefully bred out.

From America, to the Australias to the Caribbean to South America. Most groups were limited to fighting their neighbours, and have not caused mass genocide of people half way across the globe to them.

Its a bit mad you compare Somalis, madows and even the Chinese to cadaanka.

Aboriginals have been forced on reserves and have been killed and forcefully bred out.

From America, to the Australias to the Caribbean to South America. Most groups were limited to fighting their neighbours, and have not caused mass genocide of people half way across the globe to them.

War and carnage is the history for every race. Cadaans were just more successful in their quest for power.

Madows, Somalis, Arabs and Indayaar would've done the same thing, and not invited the subjects of conquests back to their homelands to enjoy the spoils.

To me it looks like you have an especial animosity for them. What'd they do to you?

They felt pity for us ethnic minorities since they ransacked and colonised half the world.

One thing about caadans is they are masters at deception, very organised and united.

Not many ethnic groups have these qualities which is why they took over the globe.

Im against their oppression and injustice but their tactics and strategies i have to admire.

While somalis are killing each other for qabil these niggas are building mega cities.

The reason is mainly due to the industrial revolution. It widened the technological gap between Europe and the rest of the world. Britain's weather and geography was ideal as it had lots of coal and iron deposits which fueled the machine.

The reason is mainly due to the industrial revolution. It widened the technological gap between Europe and the rest of the world. Britain's weather and geography was ideal as it had lots of coal and iron deposits which fueled the machine.
So you agree it isn't because they're devils?

War and carnage is the history for every race. Cadaans were just more successful in their quest for power.

Madows, Somalis, Arabs and Indayaar would've done the same thing, and not invited the subjects of conquests back to their homelands to enjoy the spoils.

I'm fully aware of that, but no group has committed as much genocide, even the Romans who conquered most of Europe, North Africa and half of the middle east did not do that. They dominated, subdued, but Romanized them and changed their culture for the better to such an extent that some of the generals were originally from conquered lands loyal to Rome.

Gambar

VIP

You are confusing Arawak Tainos and Island Caribs. Arawaks are still around and can also be found in South America, Caribs are extremely small in number and have some populations in some Caribbean islands.

I'm fully aware of that, but no group has committed as much genocide, even the Romans who conquered most of Europe, North Africa and half of the middle east did not do that. They dominated, subdued, but Romanized them and changed their culture for the better to such an extent that some of the generals were originally from conquered lands loyal to Rome.
You acknowledge but then ignore. ??? And are Romans not White too? The Romans were also not entirely merciful, they had soldiers swear to the emperor and to their general to fulfill his service on pain of punishment up to and including death. Cowardly soldiers would also have a lottery deciding who would be either stoned or clubbed to death. For treason or theft they would be thrown into a bag of snakes and into a nearby river.

Trending