We should be always grateful to the White man

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If it wasn't for the White man, you're ungrateful ass wouldn't be typing on the internet rn. White people created 80% of the world's civilization and 90% of modern civilization we see today. Your cars, TVs, Refrigerator, Roads and most shit was created by them. Jealousy doesn't change the fact they rule this world and we should be grateful.
I'm not hating on whites. Why aren't you thanking Yahuuds since on a per capita basis they've been more productive than any group on the face of the planet in recent centuries?

I recognize what they've done and I'm happy to be in Canada but that's as far as the placation goes. Don't ever let an Cadaan talk shit to you since most of these people were filthy outcasts that got booted out of Europe. Did whites invent most of the things I enjoy today? Yeah they did, good for them.

To answer your question; no. What kind of virtual wizardry must I perform to dialogue with myself?

But he's reasonable and fair minded most of the time.
Great minds think alike
:mjdontkno:

I'm not hating on whites. Why aren't you thanking Yahuuds since on a per capita basis they've been more productive than any group on the face of the planet in recent centuries?

I recognize what they've done and I'm happy to be in Canada but that's as far as the placation goes. Don't ever let an Cadaan talk shit to you since most of these people were filthy outcasts that got booted out of Europe. Did whites invent most of the things I enjoy today? Yeah they did, good for them.

Great minds think alike
:mjdontkno:

:dwill:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If it wasn't for the White man, you're ungrateful ass wouldn't be typing on the internet rn. White people created 80% of the world's civilization and 90% of modern civilization we see today. Your cars, TVs, Refrigerator, Roads and most shit was created by them. Jealousy doesn't change the fact they rule this world and we should be grateful.

Sxb that is a gross exaggeration. Most of the World's inventions and discoveries were made in the Far East, how many products in your house can you find "made in China"? White Europe went through a dark Ages when they were behind other countries in culture, technology and wealth!

Your thread title is also misleading, you can be grateful to your local authority that welcomed you as a refugee but Somalis have been welcomed in most parts of the World, not just "white countries".

Besides, a lot of the white "culture" is based on centuries of exploitation of other ethnicities. Your bananas were hand picked by a man in Africa, the grain of rice you eat was grown by a Malay etc. You should be grateful to everyone in that case.

Sxb that is a gross exaggeration. Most of the World's inventions and discoveries were made in the Far East, how many products in your house can you find "made in China"? White Europe went through a dark Ages when they were behind other countries in culture, technology and wealth!

Your thread title is also misleading, you can be grateful to your local authority that welcomed you as a refugee but Somalis have been welcomed in most parts of the World, not just "white countries".

Besides, a lot of the white "culture" is based on centuries of exploitation of other ethnicities. Your bananas were hand picked by a man in Africa, the grain of rice you eat was grown by a Malay etc. You should be grateful to everyone in that case.
The Chinese are building everything with what the White man invented. All the machines and tools they use was made by Whites. Secondly, White people created civilization pre colonialism, they had ancient Greece and the Romans. They had many philosophers and their achievement lists are countless. Chinese, Indians and others contributed but nothing compared to White people.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I could finally have restful sleep without these devils and their blue light emitting devices constantly nuking my circadian rhythms:wow:

I have the answer to your EMF ills.:silanyosmile:

If you Abdis were more cooperative I'd help you out. I can make you more beautiful (without surgery), improve your hairline, keep you in REM sleep and prevent that sperm count from crashing to near sterile levels.

Maybe you are secretly an Cadaan guy?? Hmm
That’s perfectly fine welcome. But let’s stop with the indoctrination.
:ohhh:

Mckenzie

VIP
The Chinese are building everything with what the White man invented. All the machines and tools they use was made by Whites. Secondly, White people created civilization pre colonialism, they had ancient Greece and the Romans. They had many philosophers and their achievement lists are countless. Chinese, Indians and others contributed but nothing compared to White people.

Were Cadaans founders of Ancient Egypt? The Persians? The Mongols?

Mathematics is based on Algebra, founded by Arabs and Persians, the first "scientist" was an Iraqi.

The Romans (founders of Europe) were actually polythiests who knew little of religion, they cannot even boast of religious legitimacy like the Jews or Arabs.

The World is a big place, you are in a bubble surrounded by colonial inspired thinking.

I always see these Somalis constantly talk shit about White people unprovoked. How ungrateful can you be? Wasn't it the White man who invited us into their countries when we were dying of famine? Wasn't it the White man who gave us food and shelter when other Somalis were killing us? Wasn't it the White man who built Western civilization allowing us to thrive in? These are the countrymen worth being grateful too but the snakes bite the hands that feed them. Indeed, the ungrateful is worst than a coward. Whites have done more for diaspora Somalis then Somalis have done for themselves. As a person born and raised in the West, I will always be grateful to the White people who built this impressive civilization and made us the most privileged people on earth.
Bootyclapping for Arabs
Now twerking for Whites

you should start an onlyfans, the way you sell yourself.

:pacspit:

If the white race is so great, why did 50% of their population get wiped out by a fucking rat with a xargiib?

Mathematics is based on Algebra, founded by Arabs and Persians, the first "scientist" was an Iraqi.

The Romans (founders of Europe) were actually polythiests who knew little of religion, they cannot even boast of religious legitimacy like the Jews or Arabs.

The World is a big place, you are in a bubble surrounded by colonial inspired thinking.
Weak minds get dominated by their cultural context, they can't think outside of it.

I have the answer to your EMF ills.:silanyosmile:

If you Abdis were more cooperative I'd help you out. I can make you more beautiful (without surgery), improve your hairline, keep you in REM sleep and prevent that sperm count from crashing to near sterile levels.
Those are some bold claims mi'lady, but please guide thy humble and devoted servants.
You referring to f.lux for the EMF/blue light? You can't have it on TVs:kendrickcry::mjcry:

I could finally have restful sleep without these devils and their blue light emitting devices constantly nuking my circadian rhythms:wow:
Japanese niggas got nuked twice and their population went from 71 million to 127 million.

Stop blaming the Great white man for your problems, niggër! You should pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get yourself some better testicles. You BLM Jiggaboos make me sick!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

It's @Ayubi I don't know why you guys are expecting anything better. The kids been giving virtual rimjobs to whatever ethnicity he deems superior since day one. He's the epitome of an sspot dabo dhilif.

Kids just stupid, while back it was Arabs.

Mckenzie

VIP
It's @Ayubi I don't know why you guys are expecting anything better. The kids been giving virtual rimjobs to whatever ethnicity he deems superior since day one. He's the epitome of an sspot dabo dhilif.

Lol my guess is he's trolling for a reaction but judging from the varied likes and co-signing i sense many share those views hence my response to educate the masses :wow:

He’s lost the taste for Arab ass and went to White since they never wash it.
Thank God.

Cadaans did not allow you into Canada until 1970 since you were deemed unsuitable for a Northern climate. And the US had a quota based system of immigration since 1924 which limited or excluded individuals from certain parts of the world. You benefited because of timing and the change in social attitudes/political will. There is no need to brown nose Cadaan people. They also benefited from the Reformation of Europe and Enlightenment.

Why can't Somalis just be caadi and have a neutral stance toward most people. Why the need to swing between condemnation and adulation? :farmajoyaab:
abaayo

Somali /=/ Caadi
:ayaanswag:

He’s no better than a naag thirst trapping for attention. I hope a Saudi Shiekh flys him out and shit on his chest And a cracker records it.
Naacalad!

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Lol my guess is he's trolling for a reaction but judging from the varied likes and co-signing i sense many share those views hence my response to educate the masses :wow:
Nah I'm pretty sure he implicitly believes, especially because he's made various posts about some cadaan/Iraqi/[insert not very dark ethnic group] he likes :mjlol:

It's sspot you'll always have various conservative morons and ajnabis liking this sort of shit. There's really no point in arguing with them, it'll never get you anywhere.

Insult their relatives (their mothers are a safe bet) instead

Last edited:

Trending