2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1591193616255.png

Grateful for the White man kulaha. Type of shit that Uncle Ruckus would say

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is starting to sound like some homeopathic "unlock your chakras" hippy type shit:whoa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, just wow. I have never tried homeopathy (which is western btw). Nor do I hear talk about chakras very much when it comes to alternative health. Acupuncture seems to be doing well with double blind controlled trials to back it up. And Ayurveda isn't so bad. My motto is if it's showing some anecdotal evidence of working and people seem to be raving about it then perhaps it's worth investigating. Provided (1) it's cost-effective (2) generally safe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Ayubi let them take a trip to Somalia for a year and they will appreciate the white man's country. :deadmanny:

I thank God everyday I was given opportunities hy Beesha Cadaan. What have Madow done for us, they abuse in Kenya, SA etc. Whites especially canadian whites have been nothing but kind to me.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Ayubi I remember when I came back to Canada after 4 years in Somalia and I thought they would bother me and harass at the airport on my return due to Somalia's situation. They were so kind to me and actually only asked if I was safe and healthy. They told me welcome back to Canada:friendhug:

Thats when I knew I had a home

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
He’s lost the taste for Arab ass and went to White since they never wash it.

abaayo

Somali /=/ Caadi
:ayaanswag:

He’s no better than a naag thirst trapping for attention. I hope a Saudi Shiekh flys him out and shit on his chest And a cracker records it.
Naacalad!
Wishing bad things to happen to your own Muslim brother.:kanyehmm:

Wishing bad things to happen to your own Muslim brother.:kanyehmm:
How is being shit on by an Arab a “bad thing”. He should be proud that an Arab took the time out of his day to shit on him. Some might even want to pay him for his sacrifice.

I think your xenaphobia towards Arabs is quiet alarming and make me think you’re a fake Somali who bad mouths our more genetically superior brothers.

You should repent

Prettymuslim94

How is being shit on by an Arab a “bad thing”. He should be proud that an Arab took the time out of his day to shit on him. Some might even want to pay him for his sacrifice.

I think your xenaphobia towards Arabs is quiet alarming and make me think you’re a fake Somali who bad mouths our more genetically superior brothers.

You should repent
Being shit on is bad no matter who it is and you should look at my account status description. :mjpls: how can i hate myself?? As a Syrian Afghan i love my people, Somalis, and all Ethnicities and the Muslim community. I hate noone but libtards and victimhood scums.

Being shit on is bad no matter who it is and you should look at my account status description. :mjpls: how can i hate myself??
I’m sure an Afghan like yourself is more than acquainted with strange fetishes. Isn’t it true your people dress your boys in women's clothing and make them dance the night away?

Some might think that’s even worse than some waste material being dropped on someones chest. Especially when those said dancing boys are minors and can not consent to whatever you do after the music stops and the tea ceases to be poured.

Prettymuslim94

I’m sure an Afghan like yourself is more than aqquanted with strange fetishes. Isn’t it true your people dress your boys in women's clothing and make them dance the night away?

Some might think that’s even worse than some waste material being dropped on someones chest. Especially when those said dancing boys are minors and can not consent to whatever you do after the music stops and the tea ceases to be poured.
I have never been to Afghanistan. My mom doesn't want me to go to her country. :kanyeshrug: the dressing up boys can't be true. A few videos won't convince me. My mom never heard of it too.

Prettymuslim94

Because they’ll make you dance like Michale Jackson in a baati and smoke opium until your lungs give out.
A few videos of a few mosque with some pedos won't make it true and noone in the right mind will try to get a 6'5 dude like myself in a dress. :hahaidiot:

A few videos of a few mosque with some pedos won't make it true and noone in the right mind will try to get a 6'5 dude like myself in a dress. :hahaidiot:
Trust me. Even the Afghans I know say it’s something they need to concede to.

It’s rampant and disgusting, but I won’t paint everyone like that. Just like how every Somali chews khat and practises FGM.

Prettymuslim94

Trust me. Even the Afghans I know say it’s something they need to concede to.

It’s rampant and disgusting, but I won’t paint everyone like that. Just like how every Somali chews khat and practises FGM.
When i vist my uncles in Afghanistan i can only hope they aren't into that weird stuff with little boys there. :kanyehmm:

Trending

Latest posts