We need to lock man cave for men

Should admin lock it for men only

• Total voters

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
What are these xalimos doing in this section it says man not woman so go to woman den
giphy (11).gif

Xalimos entering the man cave

Boogie

Bruh this female can they read what I said and they call me dumb

It should be locked for anyone that is automatically female whenever they go to the women’s den they shit themselves and cry bunch of wimps I would prefer a men only thread in the man cave that is locked from females innit

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
It should be locked for anyone that is automatically female whoever we go to the women’s den they shut themselves and cry bunch of wimps I would prefer a men only thread in the man cave that is locked from females innit

There is a grey area that is being ignored which ignores your kind. :sitdown:

Boogie

Anyways on behalf of somalispot men the council

Boogie
486th President
Bobsburger
Zubeirr (pending)
Revolutionary (pending)

We have concluded that Xalimos should not be allowed in the men cave and vice versa
Mods, admin, let's make it happen.

Boogie 2024!!!!!

Jungle

VIP
Op reminds of them kids that pretend like their watching tv whilst listening to grown peoples convo. Dropping 1 liners thinking they know something but told amus everytime till they're slapped and sent to their room :mjlol:

Boogie

Op reminds of them kids that pretend like their watching tv whilst listening to grown peoples convo. Dropping 1 liners thinking they know something but told amus everytime till they're slapped and sent to their room :mjlol:
Jetlife do not project ur trauma into me :ftw9nwa:

Trending