We Eritreans remember when the Ethiopian 🇪🇹 tyrant Meles Zenawi called for ethnic cleansings of 100.000 of Eritreans living in 🇪🇹

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger

We Eritreans remember during the Badme war when the Ethiopian tyrant Meles Zenawi said that he would deport the 100,000 Eritreans from Ethiopia because of the colour of their Eritrean eyes. The Tigrayan TPLF engaged in hate speech & called 4 ethnic cleansings against Eritreans living in Ethiopia 💔💔💔🇪🇷

when the Ethiopian tyrant Meles Zenawi said that he would deport the 100,000 Eritreans from Ethiopia because of the colour of their Eritrean eyes.

called 4 ethnic cleansings against Eritreans living in Ethiopia
Huh? You DO know that deportation of foreigners is not ethnic cleansing. Did he actually say he was going to slaughter Eritreans living in Ethiopia or are you trying to mislead us knowing damn well non of us speak Habashi?

Last edited:
The tragedy of Eritrea is that you fought for your independence only to achieve a state only for a comatose state of Eritrea to emerge for the past 33 years. Asmara today whilst peaceful resembles a town stuck in the 1950s time warp. The same could be said for Assab or Massawa. It's a record of failure.

EritreanPost_

Huh? You DO know that deportation of foreigners is not ethnic cleansing. Did he actually say he was going to slaughter Eritreans living in Ethiopia or are you trying to mislead us knowing damn well non of us speak Habashi?
They were not foreigners. They lived in Ethiopia some were married with Ethiopians, some are mixed.

after Ethiopia annexed Eritrea, these 100.000 of Eritreans living in Ethiopia were part of the Ethiopian society.

The Ethiopian Tyrant Meles Zenawi said he would deport these Eritreans because of the color of their Eritrean eyes. Including my family

stalin a like mass deportations and all the money property and businesses they had. They had many, were seized and in many cases giving to Tigrayans

Last edited:
Meles was a horrible man, I am not surprised he harbored genocidal intent towards Eritreans. He also aided the US in the Mogadishu 2006 invasion, a lot of Somali civilians got caught up in that. May Allah give him his due.

The tragedy of Eritrea is that you fought for your independence only to achieve a state only for a comatose state of Eritrea to emerge for the past 33 years. Asmara today whilst peaceful resembles a town stuck in the 1950s time warp. The same could be said for Assab or Massawa. It's a record of failure.

Ethiopian twitter would actually agree with you as this is their only talking point.

Meles was a horrible man, I am not surprised he harbored genocidal intent towards Eritreans. He also aided the US in the Mogadishu 2006 invasion, a lot of Somali civilians got caught up in that. May Allah give him his due.

Ethiopian twitter would actually agree with you as this is their only talking point.

No no. I have nothing against Eritrea. I'm a supporter of Eritrea.

They live under a state of siege because of Ethiopians and Tigrayans, they would look like Somalia if Meles got what he wanted.

Admittedly I don't know too much about the relationship between Ethiopia and Eritrea but didn't Meles have a good relationship with Eritrea at the time when TPLF took over Ethiopia? They gave Eritrea Assab so what broke things down?

Aren’t the tigrinya and the tigray people closely related? What’s with all the animosity
no they arnt
361BB48F-08B5-4CEB-A768-5E4F53F73E34.jpeg

EritreanPost_

Meles attacked somaliland and killed Somaliland during the 1998 border war as well.

Ethiopian army under the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front invaded Somaliland to kll some SL militias.

ENDF also invaded Somalia in 1999 as well.

so Meles fought on three fronts Eritrea Somaliland Somalia.

Stop worshiping the Ethiopian 🇪🇹 Neftenyaw you Dog

Can you believe that Meles got his education in Lafole University in near Mogadishu ? Which was one of the top Universities in Africa betwen 1974-1979

I bet Somalis of the past are all rolling in their graves in regret that they gave him that kind of educational support.

Trending