We are Soomaal not Soomaali

Since I'm not Somali. I can't comment on this. But as a Puntite, we are proud to call ourselves Puntites. Mashallah.
If you're not a somali, then why is puntland a federal state of somalia. Why does the people who live in puntland considered as ethnic somali. :lolbron:

You guys are a fake "country", just like SoMaLiLaNd. :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you're not a somali, then why is puntland a federal state of somalia. Why does the people who live in puntland considered as ethnic somali. :lolbron:

You guys are a fake "country", just like SoMaLiLaNd. :mjlol:
Screw Somalia!

Gibiin-Udug

If somalia is indeed dead, then wouldn't puntland be one of the first states that will enter the grave before the nation itself does. :siilaanyolaugh:
Puntland is not part of Somalia. We are working on getting our independence as a Country in East Africa. Next to Yemen.

Puntland is not part of Somalia. We are working on getting our independence as a Country in East Africa. Next to Yemen.
Good luck with that dream, your brothers over at SoMaLiLaNd had that same dream for a very long time now. But their fate has been nothing but rejection, and good luck with the arab ass licking that you puntlands are so proud of. :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Good luck with that dream, your brothers over at SoMaLiLaNd had that same dream for a very long time now. But their fate has been nothing but rejection, and good luck with the arab ass licking that you puntlands are so proud of. :mjlol:
You’re such a hateful person. This is why your country will never prosper. You’re worried about other people. Focus on the safety of your citizens. I can’t imagine getting bombed going to the grocery store. God forbid.

Last edited:
You’re such a hateful person. This is why you’re country will never prosper. You’re worried about other people. Focus on the safety of your citizens. I can’t imagine getting bombed going to the grocery store. God forbid.
I'm not a hateful person, i simply bring reality to light. My country (also yours) cannot prosper because of elderly and ignorant people running the place. Suicide bombing happens all over the country, not only in mogadishu. The reason mogadishu experience more bombing then other parts of the country, is simply because it's the capital of the nation and where the media is mostly focused on. Just like you're likely to die in mogadishu, you're also very likely to day in any city inside the territory of puntland. :camby:

halwa

✨🌙

No wonder he’s so hateful. He’s a pirate. Go find an aeroplane and shoot it down.

No wonder he’s so hateful. He’s a pirate. Go find an aeroplane and shoot it down.
800px-Somalian_Piracy_Threat_Map_2010.png

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::dead:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sorry to butt in @Reiko
Punt land is not a country

And why are you begging Arabs when you're country is named after an old pharoanic trading Kingdom
That predates Arabs
:ayaanswag:

Gibiin-Udug

I'm not a hateful person, i simply bring reality to light. My country (also yours) cannot prosper because of elderly and ignorant people running the place. Suicide bombing happens all over the country, not only in mogadishu. The reason mogadishu experience more bombing then other parts of the country, is simply because it's the capital of the nation and where the media is mostly focused on. Just like you're likely to die in mogadishu, you're also very likely to day in any city inside the territory of puntland. :camby:

Bullcrap!!

Puntland is safe alxamdullilah

Sorry to butt in @Reiko
Punt land is not a country

And why are you begging Arabs when you're country is named after an old pharoanic trading Kingdom
That predates Arabs
:ayaanswag:
I have refuted these somali xalimo's that are claiming to be non-somali. They're trying to make puntland seem something completely different then what it actually is. They even labeled me as a hater. :russ: