We are Soomaal not Soomaali

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
any source as far as am concerned somalis are connected to a loose group of people known as the cushites who are much older then somalis and predate them

as far as darood and some other figuers trace their ancestry to arab forefathers so i dont know why you included them i wouldnt call them somali

and their is no evidence of somalis existing in 500 bc thats just fiction

The Darod claim of being Arab is fake. They are just like Hawiye,Dir,Isaaq and Rahanwayn and are Samaale.

Somalis have existed long before the common era. Somalis are not new sxb.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The Darod claim of being Arab is fake. They are just like Hawiye,Dir,Isaaq and Rahanwayn and are Samaale.

Somalis have existed long before the common era. Somalis are not new sxb.
That's where I disagree with you nationalists you keep confusing Somalis for a race their not Thier new

Somalis descend from the cushitic people's of kherma and kush who migrated to somalia

Farm

VIP
Samaale kulaha:susp: noble mjs aren’t descendants of that man:idontlike:

Samaale originated in the Congo river, here is a coloured image of Samaale near the river.

qekYla2.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
sorry to break it to you i dont think somalis existed for 300 years sahib
before that we where just cushites
We’re not related in Any way other than language group with those cushites, and language can be picked up, physically they look totally different like the complete opposite lol,
We have softer hair thiers is 4c, we’re very tall in stature their all midgets, were skinny their pudgy, were usually darker their lighter
S_f4f4f01d-2image_story.jpg

Oromos and bejas/north sudan midgets look more like Habeshas, loook at farmajo he looks like a totally different breed sitting between two brothers, don’t put to much on language groups because that’s all it is

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
We’re not related in Any way other than language group with those cushites, and language can be picked up, physically they look totally different like the complete opposite lol,
We have softer hair thief’s is 4c, we’re very tall in stature their all midgets, were skinny their pudgy
S_f4f4f01d-2image_story.jpg

Oromos and bejas/north sudan look more like Habeshas, loook at farmajo he looks like a totally different breed sitting between two brothers, don’t put to much on language groups because that’s all it is
You do realise they all look alike
:liberaltears: epic fail sahib
Face it you're more related to them then anyone else

Tukraq

VIP
You do realise they all look alike
:liberaltears: epic fail sahib
Face it you're more related to them then anyone else
If you can’t see the difference I don’t know what to tell you, I’m zero percent related to them and I’ve never seen an Oromo or north Sudanese with any of my genes other than black hair and brown eyes lol, they have diffrent skin, facial features, hair texture, body type, height, pretty much no similarities

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Tukraq
youre blind in denail somalis look like ethiopians eritreans and sudanese for a reason

:dabcasar:you dam well know that
somalis are cushites who are related to their fellow cushites genetically linguistically culturally and even the pastoralist lifestyle we share together

upload_2019-3-21_0-22-34.jpeg

:gaasdrink:i know you can see the similarities dont brush it of sahib

Trending

Latest posts