Watch this.

How are you denying something that you already admitted to?

giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
How say the bantus in South Africa and Kenya killing Somali and plus Kenya took Somali lands and I agree that Somalis should stop mistreating Somali bantus or bantu Somalis but bantu Somalis ir Somali bantus shouldnt claim tht Somali is their cuz it is theirs same goes to rear banadir
And if u identify africa and black tht is your opinio.

And I thought I typed way too fast without editing my text. Hal xaraf kama fahmin sxb :kodaksmiley:

They are in an identity crisis, from which they are starting to claim land that they are not indigenous to. They are now using social media platforms and videos to spread these ideas and a call to arms.

Solution:

Instill a new identity into the mix. Sell them on the idea on return to their old homeland ( similar to back to Africa movement by USA madows ). Spread the ideas of bantucentrism ( kind of like how AAs started to wear dashikis and using certain forms of imagery ) let them rediscover their old culture and garmets and have them drop the "Somali" out of the "Somali Bantu". Partner with southeast African countries and piggy back off of the momentum of the UN ( they have been sending bantus back to Tanzania, specifically the Zigua ) to help them repatriate. Continue to instill these ideas, supporting the back to Tanzania movement, supporting those Bantu voice while deligitimizing the violent voices like the ones in this video. Continue this for a decade and bada bing bada boom. No more violent Bantus ( or bantus at all ).

Year+of+Return+Logo.jpg

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
They are in an identity crisis, from which they are starting to claim land that they are not indigenous to. They are now using social media platforms and videos to spread these ideas and a call to arms.

Solution:

Instill a new identity into the mix. Sell them on the idea on return to their old homeland ( similar to back to Africa movement by USA madows ). Spread the ideas of bantucentrism ( kind of like how AAs started to wear dashikis and using certain forms of imagery ) let them rediscover their old culture and garmets and have them drop the "Somali" out of the "Somali Bantu". Partner with southeast African countries and piggy back off of the momentum of the UN ( they have been sending bantus back to Tanzania, specifically the Zigua ) to help them repatriate. Continue to instill these ideas, supporting the back to Tanzania movement, supporting those Bantu voice while deligitimizing the violent voices like the ones in this video. Continue this for a decade and bada bing bada boom. No more violent Bantus ( or bantus at all ).

View attachment 152590

What do you suppose we should do with the remaining Bantus who claim to be nothing but Somali? Majority of them are confused and will not have a problem with our resettlement programs. But there are a few, who with and everything we've done still consider themselves Somali. They love the food, the culture, the women, and wouldn't ever give up somalia for anything else.

What do you suppose we should do with the remaining Bantus who claim to be nothing but Somali? Majority of them are confused and will not have a problem with our resettlement programs. But there are a few, who with and everything we've done still consider themselves Somali. They love the food, the culture, the women, and wouldn't ever give up somalia for anything else.

Create positive incentives for them to resettle. Make investments into their homelands and offer them these investments. They'll be richer in Tanzania then in Somalia. The voice of bantucentrism and spread of those back to homeland ideas will become greater throughout generations. Sell resettlement as an inevitability

Last edited:
Lol we outnumber them heavily there are
9 million in ethiopia
19 million in somalia
3 million in kenya
There is around 30 million of us vs 1 million of them lol

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How say the bantus in South Africa and Kenya killing Somali and plus Kenya took Somali lands and I agree that Somalis should stop mistreating Somali bantus or bantu Somalis but bantu Somalis ir Somali bantus shouldnt claim tht Somali is their cuz it is theirs same goes to rear banadir
And if u identify africa and black tht is your opinio.
This the nigga I was arguing with smh. That shit didn't make sense :russ:

Trending