Watch this.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I don't know about you but i have a feeling that discrimination against bantus is much higher than what those reer xamar gets
In what way? They both arent allowed in high government positions. No big clan likes to marry a Reer xamar, or Somali bantu. They both are .5
They seem to be treated pretty much in the same level.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Me right now :mjlol:

20201113_191718.jpg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
We're all in the same boat here ladies and gents

They don't care if you're Hawiye
They dont care if youre Darood
They dont care if youre Dir
They dont care if youre Raxa- (Nvm...they love these assholes ) :comeon::ohno:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
We're all in the same boat here ladies and gents

They don't care if you're Hawiye
They dont care if youre Darood
They dont care if youre Dir
They dont care if youre Raxa- (Nvm...they love these assholes ) :comeon::ohno:
Weren't Raxanweyn the ones that enslaved them tho, and brought them to the cotton farms? :cosbyhmm::drakewtf:
Stockholm syndrome??:what1:

Come back when you have actually have valid argument
Sweet dreams
giphy.gif
I was gonna say that they are extremely discriminated against in Somali society, i even heard once that a bantu male was burned alive for marrying a xalimo, this and other forms of discrimination as they are a minority with obvious different features than the average somali and when we discriminate amongst our own people there is no surprise that it happens worse to them, which is why i can see why a sort of anger can build up, possibly why a disproportionate amount of Al Shabab's foot soldiers are Bantus.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄

Puntland is centuries ahead other Somalis like myself sxb.

We were skeptical about Bantus when we first came across them. They looked different. But the Majerrtens were like DAYMNNNNNN, she thick thick waryaa, war daba eeg, and they began assimilating them. Couldn't resist all that JareeΕ• dabo walkin free and naked

Wlhi gacan iyo lug baan utaagay sxb :gladbron: :drakekidding: