Watch this.

Search it up. I’m not saying all are, just a minority
Nope there is no such thing as tht since Somalis were there in Somali for thousands years and arabs brought bantus to Somali by slave and some Somali freed them and some keep them as slave then freed tht how bantus end up in Somalis but I don't believe some afrocenteris wrote on Internet claiming bantus native to Somali tht is not the case bantus are native to Somali if bantus were native to Somali Bantus would have had large number then 1 million have have their empire and kingdoms I. Somali plus those bantus wouldn't allow Somalis in their land if bantus where native to somalia

Epi

I’m not a little kid
Nope there is no such thing as tht since Somalis were there in Somali for thousands years and arabs brought bantus to Somali by slave and some Somali freed them and some keep them as slave then freed tht how bantus end up in Somalis but I don't believe some afrocenteris wrote on Internet claiming bantus native to Somali tht is not the case bantus are native to Somali if bantus were native to Somali Bantus would have had large number then 1 million have have their empire and kingdoms I. Somali plus those bantus wouldn't allow Somalis in their land if bantus where native to somalia
I said a MINORITY are native to somalia. Most of them aren’t

My family knows a couple Somali Bantus who have always been in Somalia that were never enslaved or moved there years ago
Hmm tht doesn't prove nothing since ur don't know thousands year back and no Somali bantu were never in Somali always
Bring proof like did u think I would believe your family saying tht bantus always were in Somalia your family isn't the only tht tell lie there is other Somalis tht say tht bantu always been in Somali
BTW there can never be tht 2 different ppl this native to same land either one is native and one is not tht is how it is
Ps bantus are not native to somalia

Epi

I’m not a little kid
Hmm tht doesn't prove nothing since ur don't know thousands year back and no Somali bantu were never in Somali always
Bring proof like did u think I would believe your family saying tht bantus always were in Somalia your family isn't the only tht tell lie there is other Somalis tht say tht bantu always been in Somali
BTW there can never be tht 2 different ppl this native to same land either one is native and one is not tht is how it is
Ps bantus are not native to somalia
Im not gonna be able to convince you otherwise . So I give up. You win boomer

Im not gonna be able to convince you otherwise . So I give up. You win boomer
There such convince cuz u try to convince me tht something tht is not real and saying your family know bantus tht always been Somali let me ask u this how do family know tht those bantus are native to Somalia
And how did your family find out tht those bantus have always been there and which century your family found out tht those bantus were native to somali

Cultural imperialism in the form of bantu/ west african focused afrocentrism and pan africanist homogenization is the issue that faces somalis from Bantus not any armed conflict or mass migrations.

Cultural imperialism in the form of bantu/ west african focused afrocentrism and pan africanist homogenization is the issue that faces somalis from Bantus not any armed conflict or mass migrations.
Somalis are the tht let those non Somalis claim our tribe lineage and nation
U can blame Somalis for tht
I don't hate Somalis but what Somalis do just annoys me

Reer Xamars are too but they are in a higher economical position than Somali bantus. If you even been to Mogadishu you know what i mean.

Reer Xamars are a lot more respected than Bantus. They also came to Somalia willingly and are wealthy. They came as merchants and slave traders. Bantus were slaves and then once freed were poor folk who did all of the low paid labor.

They are not similar in the slightest. You are comparing people with a recent history of being enslaved people to people that have had economic resources for generations.

Reer Xamars are a lot more respected than Bantus. They also came to Somalia willingly and are wealthy. They came as merchants and slave traders. Bantus were slaves and then once freed were poor folk who did all of the low paid labor.

They are not similar in the slightest. You are comparing enslaved people to their slave masters.
Reer xamars are not violent as well :manny:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Reer Xamars are too but they are in a higher economical position than Somali bantus. If you even been to Mogadishu you know what i mean.
100% true bantus are lower class citizens in muqdishu and work as cleaners whereas all the real jobs are occupied by somalis and reer xamars. They experience racism but not so much to make them less able to get into higher positions they just don’t do it because of their “miskeen aan nahay” stuff

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
In what way? They both arent allowed in high government positions. No big clan likes to marry a Reer xamar, or Somali bantu. They both are .5
They seem to be treated pretty much in the same level.
Somalis don’t marry reer xamars because they see them as different, somalis don’t marry Madows because they see them as inferior. It’s not really the same

Trending

Latest posts