Watch this.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Ignore the bootlegged Somali.
If you speak Somali, youd still be able to pick up on a few words. The video starts at 1:40

Lamagodle = Somali :hmm:

Dude literally said let's kill all of them as if they're not already doing that :dead:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
The Somalis who claim bantus are miskeen are gonna be in the front line in this race war.

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

Who is gonna tell them we out number them by a lot :mjlol:

Amazonian

These niggas flee the border or to another region at the first gunfire. They kill each other all the time. Most hate identifying with their ancestors and are their worst ememy.

He claimed Somalia belongs to them
Jubaland, Hiraan and Shabbale

Apparently we're all foreigners and they're the real victims. But I believe we're all victims. From Waqoyi to Koonfur. In fact it was Somalis who freed thousands of Bantus slaves from the Portuguese and Italians.

The hatred here is on a whole different level.

Nafiso Qalanjo

If you speak Somali, youd still be able to pick up on a few words. The video starts at 1:40

Dude literally said let's kill all of them as if they're not already doing that :dead:
He is forgetting that his people make up the majority of Al shababs foot soldiers. :kodaksmiley:

Nafiso Qalanjo

He claimed Somalia belongs to them
Jubaland, Hiraan and Shabbale

Apparently we're all foreigners and they're the real victims. But I believe we're all victims. From Waqoyi to Koonfur. In fact it was Somalis who freed thousands of Bantus slaves from the Portuguese and Italians.

The hatred here is on a whole different level.
WE WUZ ABORIGNAL SOMALIS N SHIET

Someone needs to tell him to shut up and go back to Malawi :camby:

Amazonian

The Somalis who claim bantus are miskeen are gonna be in the front line in this race war.

giphy.gif

Nah Bantus are not Miskiin at all wlhi, and when they're around other JareeΕ•s they build up one hell of a crazy attitude thinking they're untouchable. I once knocked out a Bantu nigga for not speaking Somali to me. My forefathers hard work will not go in vain :nahgirl:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Horta why are they always in camps seeking shelter? Them niggas need to focus on themselves.
✨Victim mentality ✨
Every clan in somalia is focusing on building themselves since the government cant do much for them, but it seems like they dont bother at all trying to get themselves into better positions. Have you heard of any Somali bantu entrepreneurs in Somalia? Or even outside of it? I sure haven't

✨Victim mentality ✨
Every clan in somalia is focusing on building themselves since the government cant do much for them, but it seems like they dont bother at all trying to get themselves into better positions. Have you heard of any Somali bantu entrepreneurs in Somalia? Or even outside of it? I sure haven't
Well they're heavily discriminated against and that would obviously pose a challenge

Nafiso Qalanjo

Well they're heavily discriminated against and that would obviously pose a challenge
Reer Xamars are too but they are in a higher economical position than Somali bantus. If you even been to Mogadishu you know what i mean.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Hotel Rwanda Somali edition

Amazonian

He is forgetting that his people make up the majority of Al shababs foot soldiers. :kodaksmiley:

Yo, these niggas call back home and tell their kids to join Al Shabab or else they wont send them no money. They come to the west, learn a little something about politics and segregation and then they send those ideas back home and try to implement gorilla warfare.
A wise Bantu man was once quoted saying,
"If the lamagoodle wont give me my land back, I will take his sons and daughters"

Nafiso Qalanjo

Trending