Watch this.

In what way? They both arent allowed in high government positions. No big clan likes to marry a Reer xamar, or Somali bantu. They both are .5
They seem to be treated pretty much in the same level.
No foreign shouldn't be in Somali government nor Somali affairs non Somali can life in Somali peacefully and follow the law as of sharia and Somali law tht doesn't go against Islam

Puntland is centuries ahead other Somalis like myself sxb.

We were skeptical about Bantus when we first came across them. They looked different. But the Majerrtens were like DAYMNNNNNN, she thick thick waryaa, war daba eeg, and they began assimilating them. Couldn't resist all that Jareeล• dabo walkin free and naked

Wlhi gacan iyo lug baan utaagay sxb :gladbron: :drakekidding:
There is no such thing assimilation and if you clan assamilation non Somalis into then those are ruin Somali nation and pretty replacing the self up

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Who gives a shit
Its something Southern Somalis will have to deal with due to their weak ancestors

We have Bantus in southern Somalia who stand out and who we can easily monitor. You have Somali clones walking around up north, straight up sheegatos who claim to be Gedabursi or Isaaq when they're really Oromo

If a bantu were to say to me hes an Abgal, I wouldn't even ask for his abtirsi. I'd just say, "Tanzania Hanoolato"

And when I walk away, he knows I know :lolbron:

Last edited:
I was gonna say that they are extremely discriminated against in Somali society, i even heard once that a bantu male was burned alive for marrying a xalimo, this and other forms of discrimination as they are a minority with obvious different features than the average somali and when we discriminate amongst our own people there is no surprise that it happens worse to them, which is why i can see why a sort of anger can build up, possibly why a disproportionate amount of Al Shabab's foot soldiers are Bantus.

That's not the whole story the people that burned the guy alive received the death penalty. They are very hostile to Somalis and are claiming we are foreigner invaders. This is not a civil rights protest. The agenda is much darker and I wish people wouldn't make excuses for terrorists.

They want you to leave too
The old, "oh but im hawiye" trick wont do the trick this time around.
You're still an Arab to them :dead:

I will join the army personally before I give them the mud from the bottom of my shoes. My ancestors developed my degaan from the ground up and are the reason why we continue to live well. They need to stop with the sixir and wife swapping and work like everyone else.

Bantus are our brothers I'm African before I'm Somali. Personally I believe bantus have right to get angry because Somalis mistreat them.:ufdup:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Bantus are our brothers I'm African before I'm Somali. Personally I believe bantus have right to get angry because Somalis mistreat them.:ufdup:

Aren'tchu Raxaweyn? :jaynerd:

Come help us with bashing your people sxb

Viva Bantu

How say the bantus in South Africa and Kenya killing Somali and plus Kenya took Somali lands and I agree that Somalis should stop mistreating Somali bantus or bantu Somalis but bantu Somalis ir Somali bantus shouldnt claim tht Somali is their cuz it is theirs same goes to rear banadir
And if u identify africa and black tht is your opinio.

How say the bantus in South Africa and Kenya killing Somali and plus Kenya took Somali lands and I agree that Somalis should stop mistreating Somali bantus or bantu Somalis but bantu Somalis ir Somali bantus shouldnt claim tht Somali is their cuz it is theirs same goes to rear banadir
And if u identify africa and black tht is your opinio.
You live in the west neefyahoow unlike you naago Madowweyne stayed back and fought like men:trumpsmirk:

@Amazonian I'm darood like you

You live in the west neefyahoow unlike you naago ******weyne stayed back and fought like men:trumpsmirk:

@Amazonian I'm darood like you
So what if I live west same can be said non Somalis tht live in Somali why don't those non Somali return to their homeland why are those non in Somali u can tell me to come back to Somali if those non Somali move out and return to their country 2
Hypocrisy lol get out with your agend

So what if I live west same can be said non Somalis tht live in Somali why don't those non Somali return to their homeland why are those non in Somali u can tell me to come back to Somali if those non Somali move out and return to their country 2
Hypocrisy lol get out with your agend
You're not Somali you're a black man in the west

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Nope I am Somali no one can't dictate who I am and what how i identify lol u really u saying would make identify black lol
Nice try
Whats your abtiris if you dont mind me asking? :cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts