QUOTE="Jeesto, post: 555166, member: 992"]:browtf::mjlol:
[/QUOTE

They keep claiming us ... alaa hayaay! ya naga gabsada

Jeesto

VIP
QUOTE="Jeesto, post: 555166, member: 992"]:browtf::mjlol:
[/QUOTE

They keep claiming us ... alaa hayaay! ya naga gabsada
The clickbait worked :russ: look at the comments, all the creep "abaayo" cabdis and "masha'allah your makeup" xaliimos are angry calling her Madow and gorilla :dead:

Genie

The last suugo bender
You can barely write good Somali :) Dhaqan celisaa tahay and then you think in aad afsoomaliga daadisay? Walk before you run little one.

i SPEAK fluent somali in my opinion speaking and communicating is better than writing , But my verdict stands , southern accent is Garbage you lot sound like you're having a spaz attack .... miskeen :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

i SPEAK fluent somali in my opinion speaking and communicating is better than writing , But my verdict stands , southern accent is Garbage you lot sound like you're having a spaz attack .... miskeen :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Dare a phone call? You will be mesmerized and the verdict will change in that one phone call. Are you in Hargaysa now btw? Our Somali version is soothing and calm, it conveys the message of ease and less yelling unlike the normal convo in Hargaysa that is akin to scream fest even in Shukaansi/flirting.

Try me sweet one, I will knock your socks off I promise.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Dare a phone call? You will be mesmerized and the verdict will change in that one phone call. Are you in Hargaysa now btw? Our Somali version is soothing and calm, it conveys the message of ease and less yelling unlike the normal convo in Hargaysa that is akin to scream fest even in Shukaansi/flirting.

Try me sweet one, I will knock your socks off I promise.

Waryahe you clearly have no idea who you are messing with i basically made somali okay kulaha blow your socks off , soothing calm ?? where??? itoos :icon eek: please , btw i don't give out my phone number to strangers , stranger danger and that :yacadiim: but i can promise you my somali is A1.

Waryahe you clearly have no idea who you are messing with i basically made somali okay kulaha blow your socks off , soothing calm ?? where??? itoos :icon eek: please , btw i don't give out my phone number to strangers , stranger danger and that :yacadiim: but i can promise you my somali is A1.

:russ:

Of course, you wouldn't give your phone out in public silly. I take it for your word btw that your Somali is A1. More power to you. And keep practicing your writing skills.

:nvjpqts:

Genie

The last suugo bender
:russ:

Of course, you wouldn't give your phone out in public silly. I take it for your word btw that your Somali is A1. More power to you. And keep practicing your writing skills.

:nvjpqts:

:siilaanyosmile: tanag you saxiib

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts

Just skip to 1:50 or suttin , people claiming somali now a days and how does someone have sooo many ethnicities ???? :faysalwtf:
I met half Brazilian half Somali chick. Her father is Somali lakin he's a deadbeat father.
I must say that Brazilian Somali chick is 10/10. She made me very bicurious:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts