Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burhan

This is settled, darb means hit and your very Muslim scholars explained it in those videos.

random

No one beats anyone for fun and friendly sake, it is by people who are angry and couldn't control their anger and thereby resort to beating those who are physically weaker than them. Let's use here our logic and point out that during that moment of rage and anger, the husband would yell and scream profanities to intimidate the wife to accept his orders and when that fails, he will resort to physical violence. Just prior to the physical violence, that is when the bully and the violent husband uses mental violence towards his spouse. Regardless of how you dissect and spin, it is a physical and mental abuse and every decent human-being should be intolerant towards all kinds of domestic abuse. If it was legal in the 7th Century, it should be shunned today.
I'm sorry? Did you even read what I wrote? It's barely physical, hitting with a miswak. Emotional bullying? You mean refraining from sex? You can twist it however you like, but it is what it is. If someone does it mentally, he did it. He wasn't told to do it Islam wise so I really don't get your point here. If they do it out of rage and anger and beat the wife, it's on them. Don't act like they're told to do that in Islam, you can't do damaging physical blows. Then again, people arguing against Islam try to spin something into something severe. That's clearly not the case here.

Burhan

This is settled, darb means hit and your very Muslim scholars explained it in those videos.

random

No one beats anyone for fun and friendly sake, it is by people who are angry and couldn't control their anger and thereby resort to beating those who are physically weaker than them. Let's use here our logic and point out that during that moment of rage and anger, the husband would yell and scream profanities to intimidate the wife to accept his orders and when that fails, he will resort to physical violence. Just prior to the physical violence, that is when the bully and the violent husband uses mental violence towards his spouse. Regardless of how you dissect and spin, it is a physical and mental abuse and every decent human-being should be intolerant towards all kinds of domestic abuse. If it was legal in the 7th Century, it should be shunned today.
Seriously you're confusing me here. Bringing up mental abuse has nothing to do with this.

random

The two are linked like conjoined twins. When one is angry and mad to others, before they resort to violence, there is intimidation via insults. This my friend is called mental abuse.
Okay? It seems you went off onto something completely different. What does that have to do with hitting with a miswak or stopping sex? That is an individual case.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
subxallah, i never heard this beating your wife before, is it arab culture related?
these women seem to be from sydney, well known for Stockholm syndrome cases and shitty sheikhs who sided with husband.

@random12345

Even if it is light beating, how do you expect any person with an ounce of dignity to tolerate and accept that?! :faysalwtf:
I don't cause I live in London. Different values and different upbringing here. Once would question the dignity of a woman wearing a bikini given their culture is different enough.

subxallah, i never heard this beating your wife before, is it arab culture related?
these women seem to be from sydney, well known for Stockholm syndrome cases and shitty sheikhs who sided with husband.
Walaal it's what some Europhiles coined and made it sound like domestic violence. Is hitting someone lightly with a miswak "wife beating" to you?

I don't cause I live in London. Different values and different upbringing here. Once would question the dignity of a woman wearing a bikini given their culture is different enough.

Wearing a bikini is a woman's choice. Someone hitting you is not consensual. The 2 aren't even comparable. :kodaksmiley:

Wearing a bikini is a woman's choice. Someone hitting you is not consensual. The 2 aren't even comparable. :kodaksmiley:
It's comparable in terms of dignity, stick to the point. Anyway, who said beating? I'll put this into context for you.
Taken from Islamqa:
"
If a woman rebels against her husband and disobeys his commands, then he should follow this method of admonishing her, forsaking her in bed and hitting her. Hitting is subject to the condition that it should not be harsh or cause injury. Al-Hasan al-Basri said: this means that it should not cause pain.

‘Ata’ said: I said to Ibn ‘Abbaas, what is the kind of hitting that is not harsh? He said, Hitting with a siwaak and the like. [A siwaak is a small stick or twig used for cleaning the teeth - Translator]

The purpose behind this is not to hurt or humiliate the woman, rather it is intended to make her realize that she has transgressed against her husband’s rights, and that her husband has the right to set her straight and discipline her.

And Allaah knows best."

This is to avoid adultery, a death sentence. Nobody is punching their wife into oblivion like here in the UK(abusive relationships), they're "Hitting with a siwaak and the like.".

If a woman rebels against her husband and disobeys his commands, t

This is to avoid adultery, a death sentence.

Disobeying your husband can mean a lot of things not just adultery.

stick to the point

I'm not the one who brought up wearing a bikini as comparable to wife beating. :camby:

Nobody is punching their wife into oblivion like here in the UK(abusive relationships), they're "Hitting with a siwaak and the like.".

WTF? Hitting of any kind constitutes an abusive relationship. Punching your wife into oblivion kulaha. That's illegal, it doesn't prevent criminals from doing it, but at least it punishes them for it.There was even a new law passed in your very own UK that combats humiliation and psychological abuse. A foundation for any objectively moral relationship should be equality. I struggle to fathom how this is even an argument. :heh:

I'm not even going to respond this ridiculousness anymore.

Disobeying your husband can mean a lot of things not just adultery.

I'm not the one who brought up wearing a bikini as comparable to wife beating. :camby:

WTF? Hitting of any kind constitutes an abusive relationship. Punching your wife into oblivion kulaha. That's illegal, it doesn't prevent criminals from doing it, but at least it punishes them for it.There was even a new law passed in your very own UK that combats humiliation and psychological abuse. A basis for any objectively moral relationship should be equality. I struggle to fathom how this is even an argument. :heh:

I'm not even going to respond this ridiculousness anymore.
Islam is about being separate but equal walaal. Fulfilling different roles. About the bikini point, stick to the point as in what we're comparing. Women and men were made differently, surely you can't debate that. I'm sure getting hit on the hand with a miswak is abuse though. And please don't respond, I hate people who don't even try to debate but force their morals onto others.

random

miswak=rummy-cadey----stick tooth brush

Miswak-Siwak.jpg

Hitting your spouse with a miswak ot with your finger is a violent act. Talk over your problems and if you couldn't solve it, seek help, Hitting your spouse is NO.

Random12345, can you stop arguing for the sake of argument? The answer is posted to this loser's propaganda. If you yourself disagree with the answer posted, by all means, continue entertaining these alcoholics and homosexuals.

You are providing a platform for them to continue defecating on the forum with their ignorance. Once a topic is addressed, give it a rest dude,

Burhan

random

You can go f*ck yourself beyond this point. Get a life other than show how insecure and bitter you are in life. Jaajuuskaa tahay wase find meherad other than display your mental instability. You are that banned nutcase probably who assumes a different name now. Nonetheless, shut the f*ck up and beat it.

btw random12345, they are taking advantage of your sincerity. They write a lousy liner for a reply and you drop the book on them. Sometimes you need to see someone for what they are. This Husstler dude has some issues apparent in his mental state. He is such a bitter individual who can't accept Somalis are Muslims. He can jump off a bridge to be done with his misery since we won't accept his daac qurun on us here. He needs to give a fucking rest.

Once you write the answer for them and they keep repeating the same comments, time for nicety to end brother., These are people with no dignity and are bitter, their objective is to bring others down to their level by attacking what they see as superior.

This AussieHustler has some personal issues. Madaxa uga istaag, don't dignify him with answers. He forfeited all that.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
btw random12345, they are taking advantage of your sincerity. They write a lousy liner for a reply and you drop the book on them. Sometimes you need to see someone for what they are. This Husstler dude has some issues apparent in his mental state. He is such a bitter individual who can't accept Somalis are Muslims. He can jump off a bridge to be done with his misery since we won't accept his daac qurun on us here. He needs to give a fucking rest.

Once you write the answer for them and they keep repeating the same comments, time for nicety to end brother., These are people with no dignity and are bitter, their objective is to bring others down to their level by attacking what they see as superior.

This AussieHustler has some personal issues. Madaxa uga istaag, don't dignify him with answers. He forfeited all that.

Rageedii :salute:

The aim should be to shut them down for good anytime they start the same tired propaganda. They will never write or say something new but straight up copy of what is out there in Anti-Islamic websites. It is easy to defeat their weak and foundationless arguments. Most topics aimed at insulting prophet Mohamed, Islam and Muslims were posted here in sspot one by one by their group. Utilize the search option before you reply, there may be some good answers people posted already. and you will most likely encounter the same individuals sometimes with a different username. Once you establish that is the case, time to put the boxing gloves on and beat them to a pulp verbally.

They are not interested in anything other than finding company for their misery. Aim for their core, hit it hard and move on. Total and complete shutdown.

Peace Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts