Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The overwhelming majority of the supporters of this group are young and educated Muslims and they are condoning violence against women. When will they be banned in Australia?

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Loyalist dog. What kind of indoctrinate these women have gone through to sit there and actually believe it's a husbands right to hit his wife. I'll never understand how religious women are so fine with being viewed as property.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
These es have a submissive and a spanking fetish and their book/God telling them it's "okay" turns them on even more :russ:

She's in doggy and she yells "Allahu Akbar" while Abu Hamaz is beating her while reading that verse :drakelaugh:

#Kinky #MuslimsAreFreaks

This is a common mistranslation. The meaning of that verse is that the husband is entitled to separate from her as temporarily live separately or get a divorce.

The Prophet (SAW) never hit his wives, whenever he got into an argument with one of his wives he would tell her to stay with her parents and have the in-laws mediate between them.

You'd never know this if you just take the verse literally and not take into account how it was applied in real life by the Prophet and his companions.

This is a common mistranslation. The meaning of that verse is that the husband is entitled to separate from her as temporarily live separately or get a divorce.

The Prophet (SAW) never hit his wives, whenever he got into an argument with one of his wives he would tell her to stay with her parents and have the in-laws mediate between them.

You'd never know this if you just take the verse literally and not take into account how it was applied in real life by the Prophet and his companions.

That's not the point here. These Muslims are taking it literally. Makes you wonder how "moral" religion is if it actively brainwashes followers to this extent.

That's not the point here. These Muslims are taking it literally. Makes you wonder how "moral" religion is if it actively brainwashes followers to this extent.
No doubt literalism is a problem but it doesn't mean that what they're saying is correct.

These women had to deal with the cognitive dissonance of accepting domestic abuse or else disbelieve in the Word of God. As practicing Muslims they would obviously choose God's Words over how they feel even if they don't fully understand why. This is their way of trying to come up with a solution.

What you guys are doing is mocking them for following an incorrect opinion as if you're attacking Islam itself. :mjlol:

An all around amazing merciful God would allow domestic abuse? :mjlol:
If God commanded that men should beat their wives then you'd see reports of His Messenger beating them. In actuality you'd see the complete opposite where he would punish the men and annul the marriage if they were found beating their wives.

Sxb, you must be joking if you don't think Islam discourages questioning your religion. In fact, they even have a word for it...."fitna"
That isn't the meaning of fitna:mjlol:

This is the problem with you ex-muslims. You learn about your own religion from western atheists who cut and paste from variety of sources to make it look bad and then naturally feel disgusted to believe how could you have ever followed this religion and how your parents and relatives are of such low IQ but you alone had enough extra IQ points to see that it was all a lie. :mjlaugh:

If you think Islam doesn't allow you to question it then you haven't really read the Quran.

If God commanded that men should beat their wives then you'd see reports of His Messenger beating them. In actuality you'd see the complete opposite where he would punish the men and annul the marriage if they were found beating their wives.

wha.........? i dont understand what you wrote..... Muhammad did hit Aisha on the chest for leaving the house without his permission. It's a hadith that Aisha narrated, she even said it hurt.
That isn't the meaning of fitna:mjlol:

It is. The entire concept is just an excuse to persecute anyone who has differing beliefs. :drakelaugh:

This is the problem with you ex-muslims. You learn about your own religion from western atheists who cut and paste from variety of sources to make it look bad and then naturally feel disgusted to believe how could you have ever followed this religion and how your parents and relatives are of such low IQ but you alone had enough extra IQ points to see that it was all a lie. :mjlaugh:

I look at pro-Islam and anti-Islam sites. I don't feel disgusted I followed it either. Stop making assumptions about my personal life and family. Nigga jumped from assumptions to alternative facts:kodaksmiley:

If you think Islam doesn't allow you to question it then you haven't really read the Quran

Sorry, all I got from that book was constant "fear Allah" and curses at disbelievers on every page by an apparent "all merciful" God. :ivers:

The most torturous religious rationalization I've ever watched! What on earth is the point of hitting your wife with coiled handkerchief? What kine of man gets angry with his wife and then says "hang on a second wifey!" and goes on to coil a handkerchief and whip her?! It's so absurd it'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

wha.........? i dont understand what you wrote..... Muhammad did hit Aisha on the chest for leaving the house without his permission. It's a hadith that Aisha narrated, she even said it hurt.
Another mistranslation. If you read the hadith in arabic you'd know that the word used was to push away and that she felt pain as in sadness

Aisha (RA) also reported that the Prophet (SAW) never hit anyone, let alone women.

Aisha said: “Allaah’s Messenger (pbuh) never hit anything with his hand ever, except when fighting in the path of Allaah. Nor did he ever hit a servant or a woman.” [Recorded In Ibn Majah. Al-Albani graded it Sahih.]

Aisha reports: ”Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) did not hit Anything with his hands, besides the time when he made Jihaad in the Path of Allah. He did not hit a servant nor a woman (wife, girl etc.)”. [Shamaail‐e‐Tirmidhi (331) Hadith Number 6.]

‘Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah (pbuh) never hit anything with his hand neither a servant nor a woman but of course, he did fight in the Cause of Allah. He never took revenge upon anyone for the wrong done to him, but of course, he exacted retribution for the sake of Allah in case the Injunctions of Allah about unlawful acts were violated. [Muslim Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 644]
It is. The entire concept is just an excuse to persecute anyone who has differing beliefs. :drakelaugh:
Did you get that from wikiislam? :mjlol:

Fitna means a test or being tested. It can be used in many different situations.

I look at pro-Islam and anti-Islam sites. I don't feel disgusted I followed it either. Stop making assumptions about my personal life and family. Nigga jumped from assumptions to alternative facts:kodaksmiley:
So you came up with your conclusion by looking at websites. How do you know the information you got came from qualified people?

I wonder if you have the same standards to researching scientific papers as you do studying Islam. :pachah1:

Amazing you all end up going back to the stop making assumptions about me act. You were just talking about low these women's IQs were when most likely your relatives believe in the same thing. :camby:
Sorry, all I got from that book was constant "fear Allah" and curses at disbelievers on every page by an apparent "all merciful" God. :ivers:
Too bad that's all you seem to get out of it. God guides who He wills and sends astray who He wills :manny:

It's never too late to have a change in viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending