Warsangeli with Khatumo or Maakhir or Puntland or Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
It's a showcase. Somali ladies love going out. They're stuck in the house 23 hours a day, lock down like they're in pelican bay. They purchase a 300 dollar Dirac and put it away, waiting to use it when the opportunity rises to go out to ANY party. That' why you'll see most of the Hotel-based maamuul-ku sheg are predominately Somali ladies dancing around and catching up. It's also a way of the single mothers to showcase themselves to the guys. It's all for show.
That explains alot and also explains this dude freebands:mjlol:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
A laangaab gadobursi is calling me a Mahmud Saleban a yaryar:faysalwtf:
Funny shit is I saw you switch up from Omar Mahamud to Mahamud Salebaan.:dead:

You fucking yaryar Yemeni.

Laangaab kulaha

LW4kO7r.jpg

26q6ZJ2.jpg

That's above the 500k in Ethiopia
NTJT2DM.jpg

More than 600k in Somaliland, since they inhabit Awdal and portions of Waqooyi Galbeed

jjuujwa.png

Another 150 and above in Djibouti, since the population is estimated at 1 Million

That's above the million , you yaryar Yemeni. I'll have you know once Somalia get's stronger so will Puntland and the Puntlanders won't sit still as there is a resourceful Island next to them sitting idle.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Ali Khalif doesn't represent Dhulbahante. His 15 minute of fame in Politics ended in 2000. He has a very small backing by his Bahrarsame sub clan. That's about it.
Waa been most Dhulbahante from multiple sub-clans support him. As they all wish unity to come to their reer and establish a real Khaatumo state. It's in their hearts.

Funny shit is I saw you switch up from Omar Mahamud to Mahamud Salebaan.
:faysalwtf:What's the difference between Omar Maxamud and Maxamud Saleebaan? Are you fucking serious? Maxamud Saleebaan is very large, but so is Omar Maxamud, the son of Maxamud Saleebaan, you dimwit. :lol:

Waa been most Dhulbahante from multiple sub-clans support him. As they all wish unity to come to their reer and establish a real Khaatumo state. It's in their hearts.
There are large chunks of Dhulbahante that support Somaliland, like reer Laascaanood. That does not mean they represent Dhulbahabte. Just because a small minority of Dhulbahante support Ali Khalif's Khaatumo nonsense does not mean it represents Dhulbahante. Dhulbahante's official signature is well preserved in Garoowe and has been there since August 1998. :win:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:faysalwtf:What's the difference between Omar Maxamud and Maxamud Saleebaan? Are you fucking serious? Maxamud Saleebaan is very large, but so is Omar Maxamud, the son of Maxamud Saleebaan, you dimwit. :lol:
I know that it's the son, but Omar Muxamads are certain in their numbers and hardly claim Maxamud Salebaan, yaryarta do that. So he is definitely a assimilated yaryar Yemeni.

I know that it's the son, but Omar Muxamads are certain in their numbers and hardly claim Maxamud Salebaan, yaryarta do that. So he is definitely a assimilated yaryar Yemeni.
WTF, he can claim Majeerteen if he wants to. What difference does it make. Even if he was "yaryarta" as you put, in the end of the day he's nin Daarood Ismaail ah. You hate him irregardless of his subclan within Daarood. :lol: This image you're portraying, like you favor one particular sub-clan over another is very pathetic and makes you look very desperate. It seems to me that the only way for you to challenge him was to break down his clan from Daarood all the way to the sub-clan of Majeerteen. :lol:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Qudhunbuursi never learns, naa rooble have you forgotten what happened to you the last time you tried meddling in Darood affairs?

walle you was lucky the snm showed mercy:nvjpqts:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Funny shit is I saw you switch up from Omar Mahamud to Mahamud Salebaan.:dead:

You fucking yaryar Yemeni.

Laangaab kulaha

LW4kO7r.jpg

26q6ZJ2.jpg

That's above the 500k in Ethiopia
NTJT2DM.jpg

More than 600k in Somaliland, since they inhabit Awdal and portions of Waqooyi Galbeed

jjuujwa.png

Another 150 and above in Djibouti, since the population is estimated at 1 Million

That's above the million , you yaryar Yemeni. I'll have you know once Somalia get's stronger so will Puntland and the Puntlanders won't sit still as there is a resourceful Island next to them sitting idle.

Irrelevant in DDSI and under Sacaad Muuse in SL, sorry but a yemini yaryar got more game than you if they have Socotra and eastern Yemen on locksiilaanyolaugh

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I know that it's the son,
but Omar Muxamads are certain in their numbers and hardly claim Maxamud Salebaan, yaryarta do that. So he is definitely a assimilated yaryar Yemeni.
Walle how can a gadabuursi know the abtiris of MJ when we have nothing in common:mugshotman:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Naaya bandit how alien are Faraax Garaad to you again?

BTW you claimed Mahmud Garaad left PL then how come libaaxa Garaad Saleebaan is still PLo_O

IMG_4034.jpg

One of the founders of PL:deargod:
:mjlol:
I give you a little history lesson mohamud Garaad has 6 sub clans 4 of which fall under ugaryahan
this guy is the ugaryahan Garaad the jamac siyaad and omar wacays have independent Garaad the ugaryahan it self is broken down into 4 sub clans nalaya ahmed, nuur ahmed, mohamud ugaryahan and wacays abdulle my wacays abdulle sub clan has there own garaad his called mashqare his a ali khalif backer:mjlaugh:
As for garaad saleeban being mjland backer he only represent himself or mohamud ugaryahan who's his from
nuur ahmed is divided between isaaqland/mjland and khatumo
nalaya ahmed are pro khatumo wacays abdulle are pro khatumo:mjlol:
And these people have the audacity to call me fake when they can't even tell the difference:mjlol:
All 4 sub clans were mj backers before 07 hence why we always had high posts in mjland after 07 thoe it was very clear you nikkas were all talk and weren't gonna recapture las anod so cut ties dead weight called mj:mjpls:

As for farah garad there bunch of weaklings hence why isaaq stole there land:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending