Warsangeli with Khatumo or Maakhir or Puntland or Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Dudes in denial. I don't think he is even a native Puntlander probably a Yemeni reject.

Inshallah we shall annex it in the future.
HOOYADA AYA REJECT YOU WACAL:ftw9nwa:

Idiot that keep dreaming about land that aint his and unlike you i don't talk out of my ass like an irrelevant idp on matter to big for me. regain your own damm land before dreaming of socotra kulaha annex to give yemen the middle finger, who the hell are you to annex anybody you loomaooyan.

I'm a pure native PLer, purer you wont find anywhere who the hell are you to question me, typical looser who resort to talking shit when he cant prove his bullshit:draketf:

HOOYADA AYA REJECT YOU WACAL:ftw9nwa:

Idiot that keep dreaming about land that aint his and unlike you i don't talk out of my ass like an irrelevant idp on matter to big for me. regain your own damm land before dreaming of socotra kulaha annex to give yemen the middle finger, who the hell are you to annex anybody you loomaooyan.

I'm a pure native PLer, purer you wont find anywhere who the hell are you to question me, typical looser who resort to talking shit when he cant prove his bullshit:draketf:
:dead: :lol:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Reer Laascaanood (Jaamac Siyaad, Bahrarsame and Naalaye Ahmed) welcomed Somaliland into Laascaanood. The Caqils, Politicians and Entrepreneurs from Laascaanood are all waving the Somaliland flag. Nobody is forcing them. Somaliland is not forcing them and definitely Puntland will not force them. Take a look at Buuhoodle. They wholeheartedly rejected Somaliland. From Caqils, to Politicians to Entrepreneurs, they all said "f*ck Somaliland" and the day Somaliland tried to force it's way into Buuhoodle district, Puntland stood side by side with reer Buuhoodle (Ahmed Garaad, Khalid, etc) and defended the area. The same in Sanaag. You see, even within Dhulbahante, there are limits. If Buuhoodle chooses one thing, Laascaanood cannot force Buuhoodle to not do what it wants and Buuhoodle cannot force Laascaanood to say no to Somaliland. So, why should Majeerteen send their boys to die for Laascaanood when the sons of Laascaanood themselves want Somaliland?
Don't misinform people you stupid liar the nalaya ahmed and all of the ugaryahan were aligned with the trash called mj and all pulled out of las anod after isaaq captured it:childplease:
:camby:

Don't misinform people you stupid liar the nalaya ahmed and all of the ugaryahan were aligned with the trash called mj and all pulled out of las anod after isaaq captured it
Nalaya? Ugaryahan? Lol, someone just qarxised himself. What Dhulbahante uses "r" in the name Ugaadhyahan? You're either a Isaaq trying very hard to not use the waqooyi dialect or you're some Southern Dir looma-ooyan. :lol:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Nalaya? Ugaryahan? Lol, someone just qarxised himself. What Dhulbahante uses "r" in the name Ugaadhyahan? You're not even Reer Waqooyi to begin with, let alone Dhulbahante. I bet you're either Hawiye, southern Dir or some looma-ooyan.
Like I said I give 2 fucks about how you spell it unlike your ass I know to a t where my grandfather is born in like I said don't make up lies again you little hoe:ufdup:

Like I said I give 2 fucks about how you spell it unlike your ass I know to a t where my grandfather is born in like I said don't make up lies again you little hoe:ufdup:
We all know you don't even know who your father is, so how the f*ck would you know where this alleged grandfather of yours was born in? :lol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We all know you don't even know who your father is, so how the f*ck would you know where this alleged grandfather of yours was born in? :lol:
I heard silaanyo 's father is dhulbhante lol maxa ka jira? Some of my baharsame niggas showed me.

Horta whats up with internet based mamuls and their obsession with parties?,
are they going to dance their into relevancy or liberate lands with tunes:sass2:
It's a showcase. Somali ladies love going out. They're stuck in the house 23 hours a day, lock down like they're in pelican bay. They purchase a 300 dollar Dirac and put it away, waiting to use it when the opportunity rises to go out to ANY party. That' why you'll see most of the Hotel-based maamuul-ku sheg are predominately Somali ladies dancing around and catching up. It's also a way of the single mothers to showcase themselves to the guys. It's all for show.

Dude I'm not dividing anyone they themselves want to go for self-determination and invite others to their parties.
Ali Khalif doesn't represent Dhulbahante. His 15 minute of fame in Politics ended in 2000. He has a very small backing by his Bahrarsame sub clan. That's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts