The disrespect:mjcry:
We should claim north bari in return that bosaso port will do us wonders:mjcry:

The nerve of those 2 fighting over your land while youre present:umwhat:
And those sneaky Cumar mahmud moving into qoriley district:willsmith:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The nerve of those 2 fighting over your land while youre present:umwhat:
And those sneaky Cumar mahmud moving into qoriley district:willsmith:
Let's be honest man mj ain't expansionist the land your live was inherited from harti
yall can dream about expanding into us but it won't happen:ftw9nwa:
Also if yall keep bothering that bah ararsame group who worked for isaaq
isaaqland might chase yall out of garowe:ftw9nwa:
As for us we ain't worried about mj:ftw9nwa:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
isaaqland might chase yall out of garowe:ftw9nwa:

But how are they gonna pass your mighty subclan first , which is impossible since you guys will mess them up:nvjpqts:
tumblr_mqocxcXlVu1rz67rgo1_500.gif

Please protect us since we are dead weight mr super clan militia from gambadha:gnzbryw:

South or West Dir encircles you everywhere. Don't bring us in your little discussion Madowka tahay wase. MJ aint even real darood. Your father is amxaaro.:chrisfreshhah:No wonder dhulos, OG iyo MX all have issues with you:hemad:
Dir who? :lol: I'm Daarood-Kablalah-Kombe-Harti-Dhulbahante. Recognize nigga. My cousin, the Majeerteen have done for themselves what the entire Dir couldn't do, yet here you are talking. Isku xishood and recognize who you're dealing with.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
How can you explain MJ never loosing an inch of land when they keep getting chased:what1:
Looooool because your surrounded by other harti sub clans who are a buffer zone:cryinglaughsmiley:
You nikkas ain't about shit you nikkas are famous for running when shit gets tough:cryinglaughsmiley:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Looooool because your surrounded by other harti sub clans who are a buffer zone:cryinglaughsmiley:
You nikkas ain't about shit you nikkas are famous for running when shit gets tough:cryinglaughsmiley:

But why have you lost more land than all somalis combined and as you said you looked to MJs to fight for you:umwhat:

All 4 sub clans were mj backers before 07 hence why we always had high posts in mjland after 07 thoe it was very clear you nikkas were all talk and you

aren't gonna recapture las anod so cut ties dead weight called mj
:mjpls:
:mjohreally:

Odeg

Gedo
Dir who? :lol: I'm Daarood-Kablalah-Kombe-Harti-Dhulbahante. Recognize nigga. My cousin, the Majeerteen have done for themselves what the entire Dir couldn't do, yet here you are talking. Isku xishood and recognize who you're dealing with.
From Adal Empire to Biyomaal sultanate to Axmed Gurey. Our eyes don't meet. I recognize you as a inferior :king:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
But why have you lost more land than all somalis combined and as you said you looked to MJs to fight for you:umwhat:

All 4 sub clans were mj backers before 07 hence why we always had high posts in mjland after 07 thoe it was very clear you nikkas were all talk and weLooooool because your surrounded by other harti sub clans who are a buffer zone

ren't gonna recapture las anod so cut ties dead weight called mj:mjpls:
:mjohreally:[/QUOTE]
Learn the difference we had las anod before putland existed were the ones who brought you there unfortunately you folks run away when isaaq got involved:uCkf6mf:
As for us losing land talk to your great farah Garaad friends they're the ones who lost the land:cryinglaughsmiley:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
All the way from Adal Empire to Biyomaal sultanate to Axmed Gurey. Our eyes don't meet. I recognize you as a inferior :king:
Darood and others taking all your land historically to todays state of dir where hawadles is terrorising you in Deefow and Kabxanley to HG challeging you in your own lands in lower shabelle to sacad surrounding your settlements in mudug and you calling for MJ to protect you..............so no you aint superior to anyone:wtfdis:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Learn the difference we had las anod before putland existed were the ones who brought you there unfortunately you folks run away when isaaq got involved:uCkf6mf:
[/QUOTE]

You lie little one because lasanod was under SL til col Afgaduud {MJ} liberated it 2001:sass2:
You say MJ runs but be getting punked in your own house from erigavo to xudun where even that district is now shared:tacky:

you getting punked in erigavo.........

instead of fighting back you decided to become a servant

But you say Farah Garad are cowards:wtf:

Odeg

Gedo
Darood and others taking all your land historically to todays state of dir where hawadles is terrorising you in Deefow and Kabxanley to HG challeging you in your own lands in lower shabelle to sacad surrounding your settlements in mudug and you calling for MJ to protect you..............so no you aint superior to anyone:wtfdis:

Exactly like the dhulbahante but even earlier we fought Abyssinia and european colonialism and paid a price for it. The problem today is that we are seperated. Those Surre lives in a sea of Hawaadle. Its a small community but even then we are holding the ground there. Mooryans in Lower Shabelle are trying but they are getting their asses handed to them and they have full support of Villa AMISOM. I was giving a history lesson to that kid who don't know about Dir or history:diddyswag:And I didnt even had to bring up northern dir.

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

You lie little one because lasanod was under SL til col Afgaduud {MJ} liberated it 2001:sass2:
Looooool the Somaliland crew only start moving in early 2000s especially 2003/4
Mj and lies before mjland las anod was controlled by the usp who was lead by us
The first time mj faced isaaqland was after mj were brought to las anod in 2004 outside of adhe cade which you lost:ftw9nwa:

You say MJ runs but be getting punked in your own house from erigavo to xudun where even that district is now shared
:tacky:
Again showing how much nothing you know when the xudun district was carved out isaaq were living on there for centuries and we don't even live in erigabo anymore we haven't lost one single inch of land so try again loser:ftw9nwa:
you getting punked in erigavo.........

instead of fighting back you decided to become a servant

But you say Farah Garad are cowards:wtf:[/QUOTE]
Lack of knowledge like mothafuck:ftw9nwa:
We haven't been in erigabo for 25+ years:yloezpe:
As for farah garaad how many times have you heard land disputes between isaaq and dhulos in xudun and sanaag now compare that to buhoodle and Ethiopia who are predominantly farah Garaad
now think to yourself why is isaaq attacking farah Garaad for land but never test us?:ftw9nwa:
fyi before you open your mouth know this while weak dhulos were losing land we've been gaining land:ftw9nwa:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I think its in Warsangeli best interest to go with Khaatumo or else Maakhir(If Dhulbahante don't treat them as equals,hopefully they will)

A real Majerteen that cares about his fellow Hartis would let them go for self-determination, but we know their regions are filled with resources.

The level of Somalinimo in Dhulbahante and Warsangeli is very strong, 2 clans that would gladly die for Somalia.

VCAbEMZ.jpg

My 2 cents
khaatumo and Maakhir is like your Awdal,they don't exist.Now mr khaalif is trapped buhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts