Warsangeli with Khatumo or Maakhir or Puntland or Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warsangeli and Dhulbahante are two sub clans of Harti. The sons of Harti with their uncles Leelkase and Awrtable established Puntland. There is no such thing as "Maakhir" or "Khaatumo", just a feeble attempt from the enemies of Harti in creating disunity amongst the sons of Harti.

Warsangeli and Dhulbahante are two sub clans of Harti. The sons of Harti with their uncles Leelkase and Awrtable established Puntland. There is no such thing as "Maakhir" or "Khaatumo", just a feeble attempt from the enemies of Harti in creating disunity amongst the sons of Harti.
Speak for yourself I'm with Khaatumo not S/land or P/land. We're not your property we belong to Somalia

Speak for yourself I'm with Khaatumo not S/land or P/land. We're not your property we belong to Somalia
So, you're Khaatumo's property. I see. :lol:

Listen, I could careless what YOU (as an individual) want. You could go and change the 90 year old Siilaanyo's diaper in Hargeisa for all I care, but when it comes to facts, I will be there to say it and defend the truth. Dhulbahante, Majeerteen, Warsangeli are all equal. Three brothers, three sons of Harti and they all established Puntland together. No one is the property of the other. If you feel that way, then you have some deep inferiority complex or you're simply a fucking sheegato.

So, you're Khaatumo's property. I see. :lol:

Listen, I could careless what YOU (as an individual) want. You could go and change the 90 year old Siilaanyo's diaper in Hargeisa for all I care, but when it comes to facts, I will be there to say it and defend the truth. Dhulbahante, Majeerteen, Warsangeli are all equal. Three brothers, three sons of Harti and they all established Puntland together. No one is the property of the other. If you feel that way, then you have some deep inferiority complex or you're simply a fucking sheegato.
No I stated that I support the wadani people from niifaq, I don't hate Puntland or Somaliland but the fact is Harti unity is shit, lol @ Warsangeli established Puntland could careless, about what happens there I was pro- Puntland at some point but you simply using us for your own political agenda. Maakhir stands with Khaatumo

No I stated that I support the wadani people from niifaq, I don't hate Puntland or Somaliland but the fact is Harti unity is shit, lol @ Warsangeli established Puntland could careless, about what happens there I was pro- Puntland at some point but you simply using us for your own political agenda. Maakhir stands with Khaatumo
I'm Dhulbahante and I say f*ck Khaatumo. It was created from Hargeisa and Mogadishu to divide Puntland up. If you stand with Khaatumo, might as well say you stand with Somaliland.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Maakhir stands with Khaatumo

The same maakhir that was established in the west and whos president went to hargeisa first and brought voting boxes to his homeland saying maakhir is under SL:ftw9nwa:

Any real warsangeli knows what maakhir state is and rejected them along time ago and chose Gen Ilkajiir to lead them and you saying all warsangelis dont want Puntland you keep forgetting warsangeli is majeerteen:ftw9nwa:

The same maakhir that was established in the west and whos president went to hargeisa first and brought voting boxes to his homeland saying maakhir is under SL:ftw9nwa:

Any real warsangeli knows what maakhir state is and rejected them along time ago and chose Gen Ilkajiir to lead them and you saying all warsangelis dont want Puntland you keep forgetting warsangeli is majeerteen:ftw9nwa:
When they couldn't defeat the unity of Harti from without, they decided to infiltrate us, claim our name and say things like "Harti unity is shit" while carrying a name like "Warsangeli Pride". :lol: These people are pathetic.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
When they couldn't defeat the unity of Harti from without, they decided to infiltrate us, claim our name and say things like "Harti unity is shit" while carrying a name like "Warsangeli Pride". :lol: These people are pathetic.
Ilmo guuto coward are hilarious:ftw9nwa:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

:mjlol:
You nikkas should be worried about the new ali saleeban state instead of warsangeli who aren't mj to begin with:mjlaugh:

Why would I gain about lying, if any Harti is against Puntland you call him a sheegato so what I don't know about clan politics, what would I gain from the Harti unity??

:mjlol:
You nikkas should be worried about the new ali saleeban state instead of warsangeli who aren't mj to begin with:mjlaugh:
You would love to see that, right. Creating Maakhir, Khaatumo, West Puntland, etc wasn't enough. :lol: News flash, Maakhir failed, rejected by Warsangeli. Khaatumo failed, rejected by Dhulbahante. West Puntland failed, rejected by Leelkase.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You would love to see that, right. Creating Maakhir, Khaatumo, West Puntland, etc wasn't enough. :lol: News flash, Maakhir failed, rejected by Warsangeli. Khaatumo failed, rejected by Dhulbahante. West Puntland failed, rejected by Leelkase.
You know there is 2 people in mjland mj and there which are you?:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending