WARNING TO SOMALIS TRAVELING IN ETHIOPIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Number 1 after Maay is far close to the somali language then to oromo. No. 2 Rahanweyn are somali without a doubt. The white old bastard @Grant needs go jump off a cliff if he believes their not. Also Why do the oromo have such an tendacy to go an migrate into somali land like they own it . They have heavily migrated to somaliland the live in somalia and they also live in Galbeed even though they have their own region. Abdi illy is stupid he shouldn't be pressuring them now but they have to be told to to leave one day. How is dire dawa a somali city when somalis now only consist of about 20%. What are they doing in jigjiga. Rather then protecting their own regions and try to get succession they are running around killing somalis in their own land. Wallahi oromo are mentally retarded.

I agree. Spanish and Portuguese are different languages so are Af maay and Af maxaa and they are both related the same way Somali is related to Oromo. It's just that they are Somali people as their abtiris goes to Sab and Samaale and Hiil etc.
Although Samaale and Sab might not be accurate or whatever they see themselves as Somali people I guess. The language is different. The same way Maxa (Spanish) and Maay (Portuguese) are different. The people are the same:trumpsmirk:
We can't call the somali language "af maxaa" because some people feel a certain way about their identity in the country. If it has been confirmed that af maay is a separate language, why do the speakers object & insist it is not? If af somali & af maay speakers are the same, why are their languages different? :comeon:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
We can't call the somali language "af maxaa" because some people feel a certain way about their identity in the country. If it has been confirmed that af maay is a separate language, why do the speakers object & insist it is not? If af somali & af maay speakers are the same, why are their languages different? :comeon:
It's a different language but they're one people. Ask maay speakers themselves like @yuusufdiin.:noneck: If their clan elders consider them Somali then who can deny that :farmajoyaab::gaasdrink:

Number 1 after Maay is far close to the somali language then to oromo. No. 2 Rahanweyn are somali without a doubt. The white old bastard @Grant needs go jump off a cliff if he believes their not. Also Why do the oromo have such an tendacy to go an migrate into somali land like they own it . They have heavily migrated to somaliland the live in somalia and they also live in Galbeed even though they have their own region. Abdi illy is stupid he shouldn't be pressuring them now but they have to be told to to leave one day. How is dire dawa a somali city when somalis now only consist of about 20%. What are they doing in jigjiga. Rather then protecting their own regions and try to get succession they are running around killing somalis in their own land. Wallahi oromo are mentally retarded.

Professor,

You are WAY out of your league. Prior to the Common Era, the Oromo and the Samaale were both just Southeastern Cushites. The Oromo greatly outnumber the Somalis. In DireDawa (the land conquered by the Dir) many Dir speak Oromo, but still identify as Somali. One interesting thing is that the Dir are "T" and the Hararis and many in Hararghe are Ethio-Semitic, not even Cushites with E1b1b.

Here is a relatively complete study of the Somali languages. Knock yourself out, or jump off as you wish.

http://www.landinfo.no/asset/1800/1/1800_1.pdf

Professor

Professor,

You are WAY out of your league. Prior to the Common Era, the Oromo and the Samaale were both just Southeastern Cushites. The Oromo greatly outnumber the Somalis. In DireDawa (the land conquered by the Dir) many Dir speak Oromo, but still identify as Somali. One interesting thing is that the Dir are "T" and the Hararis and many in Hararghe are Ethio-Semitic, not even Cushites with E1b1b.

Here is a relatively complete study of the Somali languages. Knock yourself out, or jump off as you wish.

http://www.landinfo.no/asset/1800/1/1800_1.pdf
Why don'the you get a 9-5 and life and stop monitoring a somali website with ur pathetic so called facts old man.

Professor

I am retired. Why don't you learn to read? Maybe post a link or two. Unsupported personal opinions don't count for much.
just like how you spend ur retirement arguing with somalis about their history and trying to fact check everyone. whilst assuming u must be right because ur white. I have no time to listen to ur calcaal do me a favour and don't quote me again. Also you have been reported for derailing the thread. This is about Warning family in Ethiopia about the precarious situation between somalis and oromo not about ur website backed facts old man.

Interesting, @Grant who almost exclusively spends his time on this forum pushing revisionist history about Somalis also is interested in Ethio-Somali relations. This is probably the first post I've seen of his related to current affairs, and it's an article depicting Somalis as aggressors and Oromos as victims...In a thread about Somalis being slaughtered by oromos.

Very strange :hillarybiz:

@Professor hes probably a habeshi himself, that would explain a lot.

just like how you spend ur retirement arguing with somalis about their history and trying to fact check everyone. whilst assuming u must be right because ur white. I have no time to listen to ur calcaal do me a favour and don't quote me again. Also you have been reported for derailing the thread. This is about Warning family in Ethiopia about the precarious situation between somalis and oromo not about ur website backed facts old man.

I assume I'm right because I research. Anyone can check my links. And find others if they disagree.

Here's what YOU wrote:

Professor said:
"Number 1 after Maay is far close to the somali language then to oromo. No. 2 Rahanweyn are somali without a doubt. The white old bastard @Grant needs go jump off a cliff if he believes their not. Also Why do the oromo have such an tendacy to go an migrate into somali land like they own it . They have heavily migrated to somaliland the live in somalia and they also live in Galbeed even though they have their own region. Abdi illy is stupid he shouldn't be pressuring them now but they have to be told to to leave one day. How is dire dawa a somali city when somalis now only consist of about 20%. What are they doing in jigjiga. Rather then protecting their own regions and try to get succession they are running around killing somalis in their own land. Wallahi oromo are mentally retarded."

VIP
So af maay is similar to oromo. Af maay is usually called a dialect of somali by its native speakers however linguists have concluded that it is a separate cushitic language of its own with little sprinkles of somali words here & there. :leon:

So ur right about it being cushitic & i'm right about it not being somali.
:mjpls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is definitely not a cushitic language

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If anyone of you have family members in region 5, advice them against traveling by bus or car, they should rather travel by air. the oromos are selectively targeting somalis, Jigjigga today is in mourning after 40+ mutilated bodies where brought back. the Oromo primates are cutting off womens breast, chopping people with machete and shower them in hot oil. the mutilated bodies i spoke of earlier are so disfigured, that they are gonna bury them in a mass grave.

be safe out there somalis

What were the Somalis who have been killing them for the past 3 years. :rolleyes:

Somali morals in a nutshell.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Thats it, Farmaajo needs to declare war and return us the Ogaden region:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts