Wallahi Somali men are spoiled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Somali women are spoilt. We let you go to weddings 3am at night, we don't stop you from having jobs, we don't stop you having a car to drive, we don't make you cook food for your in laws, we don't stop you seeing your parents, we don't stop you having friends over etc just take one look at how Arab and Asian men treat their women or how Cadaans are so mistrusting of their partners, you should be grateful. Even in divorce we give you space, ninka Cadaanka will probably cut his property into half just to keep his possessions and in other communities you will be practically seen as a Midgaan if you're divorced.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yard work? I'm pretty sure in the 21st century you hire a gardener to clean it up and what not.
Pretty sure in a traditional household, a woman runs errands. They go shopping for food and what not.
Taking out the garbage? Allllllllllllahu Akbar, are you kidding me? You can't be serious, how is that a chore?
Fixing things? Like...Light bulbs? :mjlol:

Your mindset speaks for itself.
Who the f*ck hires a gardener for day to day things? Talk about fucking spoiled. I do the majority of the yard work around the house. That includes shoveling snow in the winter. I run the majority of the errands. I actually prefer it, it gets me out of the house. I occasionally cook as well. And I'm not even married and still living at home. Who's putting together new funiture? Who's moving the old furniture? Basically any miscellaneous job like that, the guy usually does it. This is all on top of their job. What does that leave you? Cooking and cleaning. Wow, such oppression. We actually have to audacity to say that's YOUR JOB! How DARE we?!?

Somali women are spoilt. We let you go to weddings 3am at night, we don't stop you from having jobs, we don't stop you having a car to drive, we don't make you cook food for your in laws, we don't stop you seeing your parents, we don't stop you having friends over etc just take one look at how Arab and Asian men treat their women or how Cadaans are so mistrusting of their partners, you should be grateful.
i like how you think you are our boss, about 'we let you'.
you lot have a false sense of power. you guys keep bringing up Asians and Arabs, it seems like that what you guys really aspire to be like, but somali women aren't pushovers. the only orders i take are from my parents and that if they are nice about it.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Somali women are spoilt. We let you go to weddings 3am at night, we don't stop you from having jobs, we don't stop you having a car to drive, we don't make you cook food for your in laws, we don't stop you seeing your parents, we don't stop you having friends over etc just take one look at how Arab and Asian men treat their women or how Cadaans are so mistrusting of their partners, you should be grateful. Even in divorce we give you space, ninka Cadaanka will probably cut his property into half just to keep his possessions and in other communities you will be practically seen as a Midgaan if you're divorced.
Arabs and south Asians keep their women on a fucking leash like dogs, she fucks up and she's done.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We let you kulaha. You don't own us! We are not your property!!!!!.

Who the f*ck hires a gardener for day to day things? Talk about fucking spoiled. I do the majority of the yard work around the house. That includes shoveling snow in the winter. I run the majority of the errands. I actually prefer it, it gets me out of the house. I occasionally cook as well. And I'm not even married and still living at home. Who's putting together new funiture? Who's moving the old furniture? Basically any miscellaneous job like that, the guy usually does it. This is all on top of their job. What does that leave you? Cooking and cleaning. Wow, such oppression. We actually have to audacity to say that's YOUR JOB! How DARE we?!?

How am I spoiled just because my parents hire a gardener every now and then? We don’t really use our garden (backyard) so it has a tendency to get really messy if nobody looks after it. Wow, you shovel snow, such a difficult and tedious task, poor you. Who’s moving old furniture? The same people who deliver your new furniture, uh duh. And pretty much anybody can assemble furniture/equipment so no sticker for you. But the thing is that I’m not talking about you specifically, so why are you talking about what you do, I’m talking about from my experience, my family, my cousins family, my friend’s families and what not. Also, Women have jobs too on top of being a housewife, they’ve got degrees, they’ve got careers, stop giving yourself so much credit. Personally, I believe that gender roles should be shared in terms of housework.

And why are you getting so emotional, bismillah, you would think that I told you to go and die with how you're reacting.
tek it easy

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
How am I spoiled just because my parents hire a gardener every now and then? We don’t really use our garden (backyard) so it has a tendency to get really messy if nobody looks after it. Wow, you shovel snow, such a difficult and tedious task, poor you. Who’s moving old furniture? The same people who deliver your new furniture, uh duh. And pretty much anybody can assemble furniture/equipment so no sticker for you. But the thing is that I’m not talking about you specifically, so why are you talking about what you do, I’m talking about from my experience, my family, my cousins family, my friend’s families and what not. Also, Women have jobs too on top of being a housewife, they’ve got degrees, they’ve got careers, stop giving yourself so much credit. Personally, I believe that gender roles should be shared in terms of housework.

And why are you getting so emotional, bismillah, you would think that I told you to go and die with how you're reacting.
tek it easy
Lol, yea, that shits easy until put your back out. Then it's "waa I shouldn't be doing it anyway, your the man, you do it!"

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I personally don't see the rationale behind finding a partner simply based on their ethnicity, there are far more important aspects to consider

that being said

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Somali guys this.... Somali guys that.

Ayy... give us a Fucking break we are new in the west unlike south Asians and Arabs who have been in the west for years. We are just finding where we fit in the western world. a few more decades and learning from our problems we will be a force to be reckoned with walllahi.

We love you xalimos regardless of whether you hate us or love us, we are a match made by the creator of the universe himself.

And as for comparing us to other Muslim races in marriage. Wallahi BILLAHI Tallahi Somali men are the most tolerant among all the Muslim men and all you xalimos know deep down.

rabshole

Aragaani
If i tried to mediate i would automatically be assigned to team farax and shorty after would have to take cover from team xalimo's rasaas :gunsmiley:.:mjkkk::bell:
Adding fuel to fire basically :lolbron:
This whole thing is so childish:ohlord::trash:
but entertaining from the sidelines i must concede:ohhhdamn:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

tek it easy
Well that degree won't do shit..
If the nigga you marry thinks he will be cuckold for letting his wife go to school and have a career.

Why are you generalising all somali men? In scandinavia boys and girls alike are taught basic home ec and how to clean up after themselves by grade 5. It's the rest of yall that are suffering from this inequality bull :abuxyga:

Scandinavian somali guys are the best - they know how to treat somali women.

:siilaanyolaugh:

My man said I don't have to lift a finger or cook- words to my ears!!

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Why are you generalising all somali men? In scandinavia boys and girls alike are taught basic home ec and how to clean up after themselves by grade 5. It's the rest of yall that are suffering from this inequality bull :abuxyga:
Scandinavia is populated by a bunch of queers. Only Finland has normal dudes left, and that's cause of the mandatory military service.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Scandinavian somali guys are the best - they know how to treat somali women.

:siilaanyolaugh:

My man said I don't have to lift a finger or cook- words to my ears!!
Then you better work out and have that perfect bubble-Futo to shake whenever he gets gets mad at you for doing nothing.
:mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts