Wall Street Journal lays out the locations of all planned infrastructure investments in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
UAE is doing no harm to puntland and is helping quite well, until they go against PL they are very much welcome.
Wait are you not part of Somalia lol, wallahi these Puntites.. :noneck:

Puntland is a fucking federal state, it aint shitt. When I talk about Puntland I mention Somalia. Because Somalia owns your asses, unless you declare independence don't come with that bullshit..

All of you niggas are closet secessionists and for you Puntland comes first then Somalia.:mahubowtf::ayaanswag::williamswtf:

Wait are you not part of Somalia lol, wallahi these Puntites.. :noneck:

Puntland is a fucking federal state, it aint shitt. When I talk about Puntland I mention Somalia. Because Somalia owns your asses, unless you declare independence don't come with that bullshit..

All of you niggas are closet secessionists and for you Puntland comes first then Somalia.:mahubowtf::ayaanswag::williamswtf:
You assume a lot of things lol, what triggered you? I support succession so calm your ass:bell:

ma sha Allah at least you stand for what you believe in. Puntland ha noolato :banderas:

To the other closet secessionists Puntites who are hypocrites:pacspit:

There are some like me but they are still a minority, most are kinda flipflop depending on whats happening lol and others are strictly Somaliweyn

:ehh: A real Puntlander

Just out of curiousity are the majority of Puntites of the same opinion deep down
No, at least not yet. the majority are for Somalia but some have flipflop tendencies whenever Somalia goes downhill I would say. Then we have those who are strictly Somaliweyn. My kind is still a minority but we're growing.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
There are some like me but they are still a minority, most are kinda flipflop depending on whats happening lol and others are strictly Somaliweyn
The ones who are flip flopping hypocrites especially on this forum have no ballss, Puntland is being held back by Mogadishu and will never reach its real potential under Somalia.

I can never take their word seriously when they speak on unity then go against what they just told someone who believes in Somaliland.

They think Somalia will help rebuild Puntland? I don't know what is going on in Mogadishu but shit aint right.. Puntland should run while they can.. :tacky:

No, at least not yet. the majority are for Somalia but some have flipflop tendencies whenever Somalia goes downhill I would say. Then we have those who are strictly Somaliweyn. My kind is still a minority but we're growing.

:ahh: Thats great news....

The ones who are flip flopping hypocrites especially on this forum have no ballss, Puntland is being held back by Mogadishu and will never reach its real potential under Somalia.

I can never take their word seriously when they speak on unity then go against what they just told someone who believes in Somaliland.

They think Somalia will help rebuild Puntland? I don't know what is going on in Mogadishu but shit aint right.. Puntland should run while they can.. :tacky:
Im giving it a few more years, more and more should wake up if Somalia is still in a shit situation We cant wait 20 more years.:mybusiness:

:ahh: Thats great news....
One question to you, dont you think its logical for people to give up on Somalia? I mean its been 20 years and we're still not getting anywhere. The only reason I support balkanization is that Somalis cannot live together and we lived separate back in the days, no need to force a union whats your take?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Im giving it a few more years, more and more should wake up if Somalia is still in a shit situation We cant wait 20 more years.:mybusiness:
We will have done half of the fight for you, the international community would be incredibly stupid to let Puntland declare independence then just watch for another 3 decades.

Puntland basically owe Somaliland 1 million dollars, I don't know what you get for things like this so I made up a number..

And also leave Sool and Sanaag, you guys are just waiting to get control of those regions then declare independence :trumpsmirk::gucciwhat:

One question to you, dont you think its logical for people to give up on Somalia? I mean its been 20 years and we're still not getting anywhere. The only reason I support balkanization is that Somalis cannot live together and we lived separate back in the days, no need to force a union whats your take?

It is not logical at all. If 50 States of America can form a continental union than the idea of us Somali not agreeing on a form of governance becomes a joke.

The idea of Somalia is muqadas.
We figured we can't have centralisation so have opted for Federalism, which can work but just not based on clan

The difference between you & I comes down to You who prefers balkanisation,ridicule, and poverty and I who want to continue the dreams of our Forefathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending