Waiting until Marriage for sex? Is Virginity overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Most faaraxs are virgins are into gangbanging and crime here and can't find a woman to do with. Ganganbanging virgin faaraxs. Ratchey loud virgin xalimos. Zoomal.

ff49dc6f55f4710e524b084786acb882e49715c979ebc5c13249333588de530a_1.gif

High school-college aged Somali chicks 16-24 are getting it down here in the U.S. There was one Somali "" girl at my high school. All dumb Somali niggas hit it. I was smart, so the nice smart one's let me hit it or have FWB. It was on the down low. Plus I had a car, which most Somali guys didn't.

I bet you were the only 6ft+ and 6inches+ Somali guy there aswell

I was 14 or 15 i think, she broke my while riding it, stupid white .had to get rushed to the hospital, it looked like a murder scene. basically, we never did that position again, she basically jumped on my with her fat ass.

I was 14 or 15 i think, she broke my while riding it, stupid white .had to get rushed to the hospital, it looked like a murder scene. basically, we never did that position again, she basically jumped on my with her fat ass.
Lmaoo

Is your dick shaped like a boomerang now? Mine is and I haven't even broken it

Lmaoo

Is your dick shaped like a boomerang now? Mine is and I haven't even broken it

It wasn´t bent before, but now it´s bent to the left and some girls like it, others find it painful. Btw, sex is blessed. go get all the siil while u can. don´t let these SS sheiks tell u otherwise.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
If you beat your meat your a cuck. The dick is supposed to do beating not the hand.
#nofapforlyfe
#lovenothotties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts