Waiting until Marriage for sex? Is Virginity overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the view of virginity here?

Do you stay virgin until Marriage? Do you expect your future spouse to be a virgin? Or do you not care?

My goal in life is to marry a beautiful Somalinimo chick, hopefully a virgin at that too, but at times I feel unworthy of that since I am myself not a virgin:mjcry::ayaanswag:

Also, if you a not a virgin, how did you lose it/who did you lose your virginity to? I myself lost it to a Madow chick from Congo:diddyswag:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Bismillahi raxmaani raxiim
(*Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.*)24:3)

It was narrated that Saalim ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said: I heard Abu Hurayrah say: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“All of my ummah will be fine except for those who commit sin openly. Part of committing sin openly is when a man does something at night and Allaah conceals it, but in the morning he says, ‘O So-and-so, last night I did such and such.’ His Lord had covered his sin all night, but in the morning he removed the cover of Allaah.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5721; Muslim, 2990)

(*Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.*)3:185

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts