Wahhabi scum dogs need quick extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's okey for y'all to insult your fellow muslim Sufis?:comeon:
Im not a Salafi so please don't ascribe actions to me that I have not done

I'm just informing you that you live in akhiru zaman and that there are ploys in play to allow for muslims to justify killing each other. Yes salafis and sufis must correct each other as necessary but this should be founded on a spirit of brotherhood and recognizing that we are on the same team

Unfortunately most of us are ego driven and short sighted so we fail to realize that la ilaha ilallah muhammadan rasulullah is a massive unifier and that there are Shaytanic realities from the europhiles and neo-pagans whose only goal is to drive people out of Islam and to destroy islam by any means necessary.

So I ask the men of understanding (ulul albab) to not contribute to these ploys. You don't help the Deen of Allah by using terms such as "wahhabi scum dogs" nor are they doing themselves a favor by calling people "sufi deviants".

Take it for what it is and see your muslim brothers as just that - brothers, even if ideology, racism and arrogance prevents them from fully internalizing that.
(Sahih International)
And fear a trial which will not strike those who have wronged among you exclusively, and know that Allah is severe in penalty.

-Sura Al-Anfal, Ayah 25

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Hands, feet, Gender and sex are all creations of God. God is above these. This is an example of the manifestation of the saying 'subhanallah' ( 'God is purely above His creation.)

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
wahhabism originally was never a corrupt ideology. the guy was a sheikh who simply removed the bidcaas that had been adopted by the saudis at the time such as asking dead sheikhs for blessings etc. As usual with any belief it was taken to extremes and made many muslims into radicals. The animals that the saudis are by nature have exported their corruption of the religion. Wahhabism itself is not bad, what it has turned into is.

These terms such as wahhabi/ salafi etc is used nowadays to divide us.
Zeinap joined isis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts