Wahhabi scum dogs need quick extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
for the good of mankind these filthy terrorists dogs must be wiped out especially from Somalia where people are too gullible to understand anything the blasphemy starts at 1:20

(Sahih International)
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

-Sura Aal-E-Imran, Ayah 103

(Sahih International)
And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces [dissension] among them. Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy.

-Sura Al-Isra', Ayah 53

(Sahih International)
The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy.

-Sura Al-Hujurat, Ayah 10

Shaolin23

Talk u pathetic man!!
Don’t be angry anthropomorpher subhanaallah there is clear proof in front of you of blasphemy and you still deny it the character of reer bani israaiil the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

Don’t be angry anthropomorpher subhanaallah there is clear proof in front of you of blasphemy and you still deny it the character of reer bani israaiil the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

No..I agree with u Allah is not compareable to his creation but do u deny that Allah has a foot don't compare to his creation thats disbelief?

Shaolin23

Allah does not have feet or fingers or hands it’s blasphemy to even say he does and use the excuse “but not like ours”

It's known when jahannam will roar and ask Allah for more people then Allah will put his foot on jahannam and that's when jahannam says enough oh my LORD.! That means Allah has a foot but u can't compare his attributes to his creation it's disbelief. Allah has a face bcoz when u go to jannah the greatest moment is when u see Allah face but u can't compare Him to his creation. Allah has hands when created Adam He created him with his own hands but that doesn't Mean u can compare it to his creation! Now are u gonna call me salafi wahabi and deny it??? @Shaolin23

Last edited:

Shaolin23

It's known when jahannam will roar and ask Allah for more people then Allah will put his foot on jahannam and that's when jahannam says enough oh my LORD.! That means Allah has a foot but u can't compare his attributes to his creation it's disbelief. Allah has a face bcoz when u go to jannah the greatest moment is when u see Allah face but u can't compare Him to his creation. Allah has hands when created Adam He created him with his own hands but that doesn't Mean u can compare it to his creation! Now are u gonna call me salafi wahabi and deny it??? @Shaolin23
Bro I don’t know what to tell your still don’t understand your limiting the attributes of Allah when you say things like Allah is descending from heaven or he is laughing and take it literal all our major scholars have warned about the Arabic language is rich and has many meanings and some things are not meant for us to calculate in our minds Allahs power is too vast for that

Imam Abu Hanifa (Allah be pleased with him) also states in his Al-Fiqh al-Absat, "If it is asked, 'Where is Allah?' It will be said to him that Allah Most High existed when there was no place, before creating the creation. And Allah Most High existed when there was no 'where', no creation, nothing; and He is the Creator of everything." (Al-Fiqh al-Absat, P: 21)

Imam Nawawi (Allah have mercy on him) states in his commentary on Sahih Muslim, "Al-Qadi Iyad said, 'There is no disagreement among any of the Muslims – their jurists (fuqaha), their hadith scholars (muhaddithun), their theologians (mutakallimun), their polemicists (nuddhar) and their ordinary followers (muqallidun) – that the texts which outwardly indicate that Allah is in the sky – for example, the statement of Allah Most High, "Have you become fearless of Him who is in the sky if He makes you sink into the earth?" (Qur'an 67:17) – are not to be taken literally; rather, according to them all [that is, all the Muslims and experts of every field of Shari'ah as mentioned above], they are to be interpreted figuratively.'" (Al-Minhaj sharh Sahih Muslim)

Similarly, in regards to the hadith of Bukhari and Muslim wherein the attribute of Allah 'dhik (literal meaning: laughing)' has been mentioned, Imam Bukhari is quoted as saying that it means, "Allah's mercy." (Bayhaqi, Kitab al-Asma' wa 'l-Sifat, p: 433)

Bro I don’t know what to tell your still don’t you limiting the attributes of Allah when you say things like Allah is descending from heaven or he is laughing all our major scholars have warned about the Arabic language is rich and has many meanings and some things are not meant for us to calculate in our minds Allahs power is too vast for that

Imam Abu Hanifa (Allah be pleased with him) also states in his Al-Fiqh al-Absat, "If it is asked, 'Where is Allah?' It will be said to him that Allah Most High existed when there was no place, before creating the creation. And Allah Most High existed when there was no 'where', no creation, nothing; and He is the Creator of everything." (Al-Fiqh al-Absat, P: 21)

Imam Nawawi (Allah have mercy on him) states in his commentary on Sahih Muslim, "Al-Qadi Iyad said, 'There is no disagreement among any of the Muslims – their jurists (fuqaha), their hadith scholars (muhaddithun), their theologians (mutakallimun), their polemicists (nuddhar) and their ordinary followers (muqallidun) – that the texts which outwardly indicate that Allah is in the sky – for example, the statement of Allah Most High, "Have you become fearless of Him who is in the sky if He makes you sink into the earth?" (Qur'an 67:17) – are not to be taken literally; rather, according to them all [that is, all the Muslims and experts of every field of Shari'ah as mentioned above], they are to be interpreted figuratively.'" (Al-Minhaj sharh Sahih Muslim)

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif you can't compare Allah attributes to his creation!!!!!!!! U don't seem to understand what the hell man!! Explain what this means "Allah will put his foot on jahannam"

Shaolin23

View attachment 48783 you can't compare Allah attributes to his creation!!!!!!!! U don't seem to understand what the hell man!! Explain what this means "Allah will put his foot on jahannam"
Listen it’s not literal ma i fahantay stop trying to imagine it and analyze the foot part it could mean power or to close in the Quran it says Allah will forget them in the day of judgement but it literally doesn’t mean Allah will forget now does it

Yall really arguing about if god has a foot? How is this any different from the dark ages when europeans used to argue about how many angels can fit on a needle. Wallahi Muslims really are in their dark age.

Listen it’s not literal ma i fahantay stop trying to imagine it and analyze the foot part it could mean power or to close in the Quran it says Allah will forget them in the day of judgement but it literally doesn’t mean Allah will forget now does it

Let's end the debate Allah has his own attributes which befits him and he mentioned it in the Quran u should listen to the video u posted even the guy said don't compare him to his creation u ate the one who is confused listen to the man on the video!!

Shaolin23

Yall really arguing about if god has a foot? How is this any different from the dark ages when europeans used to argue about how many angels can fit on a needle. Wallahi Muslims really are in their dark age.
Explain how we’re in the dark age are you an atheist

Shaolin23

Let's end the debate Allah has his own attributes which befits him and he mentioned it in the Quran u should listen to the video u posted even the guy said don't compare him to his creation u ate the one who is confused listen to the man on the video!!
Did you hear the part when he also says if you say Allah has hands but not like ours is also forbidden starts 5:30

That’s the whole point it’s not to be explained or you will fall into anthropomorphism which is kufr

I'm not imagining it to be a like our foot subxanallah man don't say that.....that's why I'm saying don't compare him to his creation!! I think we on the same page but u not paying attention!

Explain how we’re in the dark age are you an atheist
No im not an atheist. My comment already explained it. This is not a pressing matter. There are greater issues to discuss. Our roles with europe has clearly been reversed. Once muslims were the ones who engaged in intellectual religious discussions and it was the europeans arguing about how many angels fit on a pin. Now the roles are reversed. Thats my point. There are more pressing islamic matters to discuss. Whether god has an actual foot or not benefits us in no way.

Shaolin23

No im not an atheist. My comment already explained it. This is not a pressing matter. There are greater issues to discuss. Our roles with europe has clearly been reversed. Once muslims were the ones who engaged in intellectual religious discussions and it was the europeans arguing about how many angels fit on a pin. Now the roles are reversed. Thats my point. There are more pressing islamic matters to discuss. Whether god has an actual foot or not benefits us in no way.
Abaayo do you understand why I go so hard on Wahhabi fake salafis it has major political ramifications for us Muslims look at the destruction they’ve caused in the Muslim world it all goes back to propagation of this innovation called Wahhabism and it’s partnering with the British is it any wonder why we are so low today when the Muslims with the most money,power and influence spread an innovation that tells women they can’t go to university yes watch the video that third Australian preacher said it that Feiz preacher look him up .Islam was at its height in matters of worldly studies and religious when these innovators were weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts