Wahhabi scum dogs need quick extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cool to have that opinion. But you must also recognise that there are other opinions.. if ur hostile against other opinions, most likely u have been afflicted by the salafi movement

This kid is calling me extremist and terrorist bcoz I'm speaking the truth

for the good of mankind these filthy terrorists dogs must be wiped out especially from Somalia where people are too gullible to understand anything the blasphemy starts at 1:20
"We believe that Allah has fingers too" i stopped right there...to much cringe!!!

:chrisfreshhah:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Let me just end this bullshit already. Allah said he has hands and feet, okay but he also said it's nothing like his creation. Remember he put his foot in the hellfire and said silence after the hell was hungry for more people. Can normal feet do that? No.

As for Wahabis. They're are khawarij that our Prophet warned about. All the terrorist groups you see that claim to be Muslims are actually Wahabis destroying the true peaceful image of Islam and our Prophet told us this exactly. They are the biggest enemies of Islam and their disgusting and evil ideology must be cleansed.

As for Sufis. They are real Muslims and I'm not talking about those imposters from Asia but the real and original Sufis like Somalia, Egypt, Sudan, Morrocco, Yemen and Indonesia. They follow the real Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'a path.

As for Sufis. They are real Muslims and I'm not talking about those imposters from Asia but the real and original Sufis like Somalia, Egypt, Sudan, Morrocco, Yemen and Indonesia. They follow the real Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'a path.
Which Sufis? The crazy dancing ones? Lol

They're imposters and fake Sufis. Those Sufis also exist in Somalia after the civil war but they're less. To be honest, I rather have them than khawarij Wahabis.
I don't know why people talk about the "Wahhabi" boogeyman. I don't know about Waqooyi but some people act like wearing a jilbab or just becoming more religious means you're a khawarij. We need to differentiate between being a extremist khawarij and being religious. People can get called extremists for praying in the Masjid regularly :bell:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know why people talk about the "Wahhabi" boogeyman. I don't know about Waqooyi but some people act like wearing a jilbab or just becoming more religious means you're a khawarij. We need to differentiate between being a extremist khawarij and being religious. People can get called extremists for praying in the Masjid regularly :bell:

I pray 5 times a day by going to the Masjid. Nobody says that unless you're a kaffir but nobody in our country never used to wear jilbab or Niqab after the civil war until Saudi Arabia was pouring Wahhabism in our wartorn country. However, I agree they should not be called Khawarij for simply wearing those, that's messed up.

By the way, I'm not Sufi but I know real Sufis are one of the best Muslims that will go to the highest heaven. I just follow the full Shafi'i madhab.

I pray 5 times a day by going to the Masjid. Nobody says that unless you're a kaffir but nobody in our country never used to wear jilbab or Niqab after the civil war until Saudi Arabia was pouring Wahhabism in our wartorn country. However, I agree they should not be called Khawarij for simply wearing it, that's messed up.

By the way, I'm not Sufi but I know real Sufis are one of the best Muslims that will go to the highest heaven. I just follow the full Shafi'i madhab.
Saxib in Kismayo for example if you're young yoi pray regularly in the Masjid people gonna get suspicious of you :bell:
It's almost as if people give the deen to shabab :bell:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Saxib in Kismayo for example if you're young yoi pray regularly in the Masjid people gonna get suspicious of you :bell:
It's almost as if people give the deen to shabab :bell:

In Somaliland, there is no problem but maybe because Al-Shabaab are so presented and a threat to the south, you have things like these going on in Kismayo. To be honset I'm not surprised, but at the same time you can't be targetted for being a good religious Muslim. Are they AU or actual Somalis being suspicious?

By the way, do you know the Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'a forces in Galgaduud and Gedo? They're mujaahids that are eradicating the Al-Shabaab rats. They're the real Sufi warriors extermining the Khawarij extremists that are killing innocent people for no reason.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Allah Says Thummastawa CalalCarsh
Allah Says Tabarakalathi BiYadihil Mulk (Proof he has a hand , but its khalad to think of his hand as that of his creation)
As @Adan Ilahay ha Xifdiyo says about allahs foot , its also correct.

May allah guide us all to xaq

(Sahih International)
It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.

-Sura Aal-E-Imran, Ayah 7

In Somaliland, there is no problem but maybe because Al-Shabaab are so presented and a threat to the south, you have things like these going on in Kismayo. To be honset I'm not surprised, but at the same time you can't be targetted for being a good religious Muslim. Are they AU or actual Somalis being suspicious?

By the way, do you know the Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'a forces in Galgaduud and Gedo? They're mujaahids that are eradicating the Al-Shabaab rats. They're the real Sufi warriors extermining the Khawarij extremists that are killing innocent people for no reason.
Real Somalis :bell:
Even in Xamar:bell:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The sick Wahabbi idealogy equates Allah with his creation wal iyaadubillah.

Allah does not have any human limbs or body parts far above he is from what they associate with him

@Shaolin23 I watched this video this morning and it made me disgusted with Wahabiyyah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts