Wahhabi scum dogs need quick extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Lol saxib Caabudwaaq is sufi central :ivers:
Crazy sufis in Somalia believe that he SCW is not dead and they even make dua to him
The Ulema and their students in C/waaq have not deviated from the deen to hold beliefs like that your misinformed go to C/waaq and see for yourself

Shaolin23

My bad I didn't see nine was the one who said it....but u lost the argument and don't call me extremist when u weak in diinta!
Mawlid is permissible according to most Shafi’i scholars if it’s reserved to read Quran and make dua for rasullulah there’s nothing wrong with it a crazy celebration is prohibited learn the deen don’t come to your own conclusion you don’t have enough knowledge

Mawlid is permissible according to most Shafi’i scholars if it’s reserved to read Quran and make dua for rasullulah there’s nothing wrong with it a crazy celebration is prohibited learn the deen don’t come to your own conclusion you don’t have enough knowledge

La xawla that's not different from birthday celebration brother what is wrong with you man is your IQ dropping to 18 the celebration is the problem!!!!

Shaolin23

La xawla that's not different from birthday celebration brother what is wrong with you man is your IQ dropping to 18 the celebration is the problem!!!!
I’m stupid because I follow the same path as the Ulema? men who have 1000x the knowledge I do yea ok that makes a lot of sense

I’m stupid because I follow the same path as the Ulema? men who have 1000x the knowledge I do yea ok that makes a lot of sense

Another evidence western boy until u learn

There is nothing in the Qur’aan to say that we should celebrate the Mawlid or birthday of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Prophet himself (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do this or command anyone to do it, either during his lifetime or after his death. Indeed, he told them not to exaggerate about him as the Christians had exaggerated about Jesus (upon whom be peace). He said: “Do not exaggerate about me as the Christians exaggerated about the son of Maryam. I am only a slave, so say, ‘The slave of Allaah and His Messenger.’” (Reported by al-Bukhaari). What has been reported is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) made the day of his birth a day of worship, which is different to celebration. He was asked about fasting on Mondays, and he said: “That is the day on which I was born and the day on which I was entrusted with the Mission or when I was first given Revelation.” (Reported by Muslim, al-Nisaa’i and Abu Dawood).

Shaolin23

Another evidence western boy until u learn

There is nothing in the Qur’aan to say that we should celebrate the Mawlid or birthday of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Prophet himself (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do this or command anyone to do it, either during his lifetime or after his death. Indeed, he told them not to exaggerate about him as the Christians had exaggerated about Jesus (upon whom be peace). He said: “Do not exaggerate about me as the Christians exaggerated about the son of Maryam. I am only a slave, so say, ‘The slave of Allaah and His Messenger.’” (Reported by al-Bukhaari). What has been reported is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) made the day of his birth a day of worship, which is different to celebration. He was asked about fasting on Mondays, and he said: “That is the day on which I was born and the day on which I was entrusted with the Mission or when I was first given Revelation.” (Reported by Muslim, al-Nisaa’i and Abu Dawood).
This is Imam Ibn Taymiyya's opinion about Mawlid from: "the Collected Fatwas," ("Majma' Fatawi Ibn Taymiyya,") Vol. 23, p. 163: "fa-t'adheem al-Mawlid wat-tikhaadhuhu mawsiman qad yaf'alahu ba'ad an-naasi wa yakunu lahu feehi ajra `adheem lihusni qasdihi t'adheemihi li-Rasulillahi, salla-Allahu `alayhi wa sallam"

"To celebrate and to honor the birth of the Prophet (s) and to take it as an honored season, as some of the people are doing, is good and in it there is a great reward, because of their good intentions in honoring the Prophet (s)."

This is ibn Taymiyyahs opinion a man who your pseudo-salafi leaders like to twist and distort his words to fit their narrative salafis get shocked when I show them this go to sleep man you don’t know anything

This is Imam Ibn Taymiyya's opinion about Mawlid from: "the Collected Fatwas," ("Majma' Fatawi Ibn Taymiyya,") Vol. 23, p. 163: "fa-t'adheem al-Mawlid wat-tikhaadhuhu mawsiman qad yaf'alahu ba'ad an-naasi wa yakunu lahu feehi ajra `adheem lihusni qasdihi t'adheemihi li-Rasulillahi, salla-Allahu `alayhi wa sallam"

"To celebrate and to honor the birth of the Prophet (s) and to take it as an honored season, as some of the people are doing, is good and in it there is a great reward, because of their good intentions in honoring the Prophet (s)."

This is ibn Taymiyyahs opinion a man who your pseudo-salafi leaders like to twist and distort his words to fit their narrative salafis get shocked when I show them this go to sleep man you don’t know anything

U seem to ignore the hadith where the prophet scw said don't exaggerate me......why are u skipping the hadith in bukhari......to celebrate a birthday is haraam!! Saaxib a Monday is a day to fast as sunnah if they wanted to honor they should have fasted and made dua for him not fist on bariis and basto!!! Let's just end the debate is like I'm talking to a wall!!

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

I used to enjoy going to masjid in another village where a sheikh i love used to read beautiful poems of the messenger of Allah. Drink sweet tea and perfume myself. He used to read the seerah. 4 to 5 people used to attend most of the time including me year after year.

Shaolin23

U seem to ignore the hadith where the prophet scw said don't exaggerate me......why are u skipping the hadith in bukhari......to celebrate a birthday is haraam!! Saaxib a Monday is a day to fast as sunnah if they wanted to honor they should have fasted and made dua for him not fist on bariis and basto!!! Let's just end the debate is like I'm talking to a wall!!
Omg are you retarded do you know why nabi Muhammad mentioned Sayyiduna Isa and said don’t exaggerate like the Christians do it means to borderline worship or even worship what Muslim today worship our prophet csw your taking words out of context again Soomaali iyo madax adeeyg maxaa kala haysto ok you win have a good night

Omg are you retarded do you know why nabi Muhammad mentioned Sayyiduna Isa and said don’t exaggerate like the Christians do it means to borderline worship or even worship what Muslim today worship our prophet csw your taking words out of context again Soomaali iyo madax adeeyg maxaa kala haysto ok you win have a good night

U went from Allah doesn't have attributes to mawlid is good thing hayee wayaab!! Western boy u are funny saaxib Sufis are good Muslim but the mawlid thing I don't agree with that!

Shaolin23

U went from Allah doesn't have attributes to mawlid is good thing hayee wayaab!! Western boy u are funny saaxib Sufis are good Muslim but the mawlid thing I don't agree with that!
Stop lying I never denied Allahs attributes kathaabyahow just take your L in peace good night

It's known when jahannam will roar and ask Allah for more people then Allah will put his foot on jahannam and that's when jahannam says enough oh my LORD.! That means Allah has a foot but u can't compare his attributes to his creation it's disbelief. Allah has a face bcoz when u go to jannah the greatest moment is when u see Allah face but u can't compare Him to his creation. Allah has hands when created Adam He created him with his own hands but that doesn't Mean u can compare it to his creation! Now are u gonna call me salafi wahabi and deny it??? @Shaolin23
This debate is pointless. Whilst you guys are debating the siffat of Allah, there are people, kids, debating the actual existence of Allah

I'm ahlu sunnah wal jamaca! I never heard of wahabbi or salafi until I came to western country!! But u have to know a woman can't travel or go out at night without a mahram(guardian) When I say that they start to call me extremist!!
Its cool to have that opinion. But you must also recognise that there are other opinions.. if ur hostile against other opinions, most likely u have been afflicted by the salafi movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts