Wagner coup in Russia

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Not really due to maltreatment alone. This this is bound to happen when you create powerful non-state armed entities. Once they raise ranks, it’s inevitable that they will execute their own power aspirations.

Russia and Wagner is essentially no different in theory from the current fighting between Sudan and RSF. It follows the same pattern, even if the reasoning of conflict may differ.
Krama is coming back to Russia 🇷🇺 they invade their peaceful Slavic neighbor country ukraine who they share culture and kinship all because of one man ambition to be the Peter great of modern day Russia 😂

Not really, as this is bound to happen when you create powerful non-state armed entities. Once they raise ranks, it’s inevitable that they will execute their own power aspirations.

Russia and Wagner is essentially no different in theory from the current fighting between Sudan and RSF. It follows the same pattern, even if the reasoning of conflict may differ.
Yes, of course but even independent power aspirations need some sort of justification. It was quite clear that the Russian defence ministry was seeking to simply use Prigozhin & Wagner and potentially even weaken them in Ukraine. Not to mention the almost constant lack of supplies and ammunition which delayed the capture of Bakhmut.

You can't just create a more or less independent armed entity and then try to sideline them after benefiting from their services. It's just asking for trouble.

I'm not that informed about the goings on in Sudan, so I will make no comment.

Am sure some part of Russian military are allied with Wagner 😂😂 putin is finish

Part? :damnmusic:

Dhamaantod waa wada fulayiin. Some have started to ally with Wagner, while the rest have surrendered to them voluntarily. Prigozhin’s threats have made them shit their pants. What can a senile Putin do about it? kkk :drakekidding:

Last edited:
Yes, of course but even independent power aspirations need some sort of justification. It was quite clear that the Russian defence ministry was seeking to simply use Prigozhin & Wagner and potentially even weaken them in Ukraine. Not to mention the almost constant lack of supplies and ammunition which delayed the capture of Bakhmut.

You can't just create a more or less independent armed entity and then try to sideline them after benefiting from their services. It's just asking for trouble.

I'm not that informed about the goings on in Sudan, so I will make no comment.

Yeah, I concur. Throwing Wagner to the battlefield in Ukraine was Putin’s last attempt to weaken them. Their subsequent disappointment from the war brought this upheaval.

All the fighters are in Ukraine probably
Russia have at least hundreds of thousands of troops inside Russia, not to count the reserves. But they’re dispersed throughout the country and were not prepared to face a rebellion.

Putin is now scratching the little he can to stop the marching. Even in his speech, he displayed a sense of fear by admitting the ‘difficulty’ of Prigozihn’s action towards the country (indirectly meaning his rule), which he barely did during the war in Ukraine. I guess though time is ahead for the midget :manny:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
E3E5D007-2D03-442B-8B70-F7552D3CF870.jpeg

Wagner progress

Wagners are clever. Looking at their advancement, it seem like despite not having the same capabilities as the army; for every city and region they takeover, they manage to capture more weapons, equipments and military hardwares. Which is why they’re focusing on the regions around Ukraine where a significant of Russia’s arsenal are stationed. What a great move :mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts