Wagner coup in Russia

GemState

36/21
VIP
This is 3rd world shenanigans

:mjlol:
Prizoghin declared a coup by himself in a tshirt while being recorded in a van. Even in the third world they dress up nice and try to appear to have popular support
1687575764359.png

GemState

36/21
VIP
If the regular troops won't fire on you, it doesn't matter how small your army is, there is nothing to prevent you from seizing power. Imagine if 20 years of Putin has made Russians so apathetic that a crazy warlord can take power because nobody will do anything to stop him.

Depending on who takes power now, the actual use of a nuke goes up exponentially. The U.S may have known about this coup with the utterly batshit takes by Lindsey Graham yesterday.

Lol @ coup attempt. This is just a power struggle and was approved by Putin.

I recommend that you follow his speeches and actions precisely from now onwards if you honestly think that this power struggle won’t involve attempts to remove the president. It’s highly unlikely as of now, unless people at the top switches allegiances. Prigozhin have even been pleading threatening different defense, security and intelligence fractions to defect. However, the focal point seem to be targeting the folks in charge of the defense ministry and subsequently taking appropriate steps from there.

Last edited:
What I wonder is if Russia goes into a civil war, will China aid their ally with weapons and support? They can't right now due to their neutrality in Ukraine, but this is a different situation.

What I wonder is if Russia goes into a civil war, will China aid their ally with weapons and support? They can't right now due to their neutrality in Ukraine, but this is a different situation.

China aren’t dumb and won’t shot themselves in the foot. They’ll continue maintaining their policy of neutrality and non-interference, but deep down they know that Russia under Putin is in their best interest. A civil war won’t be in China’s favor with instability, refugees, conflict spill over etc.

Gul prigozhin 🫡🇷🇺🫡 dictator puntin got to he destroyed Russia war after war

If Ukraine is smart; now that Russia will be drawn into a internal conflict and pulling out forces from Ukraine, they need to launch a counter attack as the perfect opportunity has presented itself.

On the other hand, Prigozh have spoken about ending the Ukrainian war and being deceived by Putin as there’re no threats to Russia in the first place. I don’t trust his words as it sounds to good to be true from a hard core russky kkk, but he seems to have grown tired and looking for a quick exit from Ukraine (should he take over).

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
If Ukraine is smart; now that Russia will be drawn into a internal conflict and pulling out forces from Ukraine, they need to launch a counter attack as the perfect opportunity has presented itself.

On the other hand, Prigozh have spoken about ending the Ukrainian war and being deceived by Putin as there’re no threats to Russia in the first place. I don’t trust his words as it sounds to good to be true from a hard core russky kkk, but he seems to have grown tired and looking for a quick exit from Ukraine (should he take over).
Ukraine should help prigozhin to topple putin

Trending

Latest posts