• Not afraid

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Hi guys/girls

In the globalised hyper connected world that has provided the information super high way (internet) and resulted in instant information readily available at the beckoning of your finger tips that has also facilitated the arrival of social media and the sharing of various types of media files such as photos, videos, audio, etc to enable people to share/distribute at their leisure whether its selfie takers for mass engagement, validation, faux posers, etc social media as well as the internet can be utilised for many purposes mostly normal and even mundane however it can also be used for illicit and controversial reasons and I'm not refering to the silk road, lool or sick degenerates that deserve to be castrated, steralised, & publicly flogged while small bells are being rung by women in abaya's saying SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, through bakara market but instead of shame their saying ISKU XISHOOD, ISKU XISHOOD, ISKU XISHOOD, ISKU XISHOOD, ISKU XISHOOD, while the hand held bells are being rung in the background, anyway those are not the deviants I'm refering to what I am is however is the phenomenon of something called deep fakes which is a certain type of technique that utilizes A.I and machine learning software to super impose an image onto another big deal you might be thinking thats already been possible for a while you might be thinking made possible because of photo shop however this isn't your typical image doctoring as with photoshop its still or static images. But with deep fakes its worse and has disastrous consequences that are not only sinister but disturbing also, as this technique is utilised on video basically the software uses 2 different images and all other related files such as audio and then super imposes that still image with its audio onto that video this is sinister not just because of fake news and therefor has the potential to effect political discourse too, but other implications also as a innocent innocuous photo/video upload has unfortunately been acquired & shared in the seedy depths of the internet by beta male cucks incel mass shooters and as a result innocent peoples lives have been irrevocably changed for the worst.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Please use paragraphs. It’s hard to read a wall of text.

TL;DR - deepfake videos created using AI are permeating the internet and posing a growing problem. What are the implications and how do you feel about it?

Also, waa naxdin*

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Please use paragraphs. It’s hard to read a wall of text.

TL;DR - deepfake videos created using AI are permeating the internet and posing a growing problem. What are the implications and how do you feel about it?

Also, waa naxdin*

@IstarZ I will in future, to hasten it though it would be appreciated if you taught me in person I think you'll be impressed by my jovially boundless charm

Trending