Voting in the upcoming Ontario provincial elections is KUFR.

What do my fellow, beloved Somalis in the West think of democracy?

• It is a clear violation of the Islamic creed: Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah.

• It is perfectly acceptable.

• I am ignorant of this.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Why are you trying to sway the conversation away from my initial purpose which was to discuss the validity of voting in Ontario's provincial elections, to now, the punishment Muslims act upon people who spread corruption? This only takes place in an Islamic State wherein the leaders adhere to Sharia law in ALL aspects of governance.

That is a topic of conversation that I would gladly embark on with anybody but must be saved for another time as I refuse to see this thread deviate from its genesis. I am a student of comparative religion and am ready to duel with whomever in an intellectual debate.

The fact that you are a brainwashed extremist jihadi who support al shabbab is important to the discussion. Especially when the discussion you want to create is about religion and politics.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Get off my tip and let me be. Why are you trying to put me in a box?! I am a Muslim. If you vote in a democratic system, you have fallen outside of the fold of Islaam. Simple.

That does not mean we can't be business partners. I will enjoin good and forbid evil with even more intensity when there is Baatil in my own community. I hate your beliefs for the sake of the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth. Know you not of Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah? It is an essential declaration of faith wherein an individual must vehemently oppose the adherence to ANY man-made laws. Stop running from the facts and obstructing yourself behind frail barricades of personal attacks and name-calling. You're probably a moderate Muslim...

I haven't put you in a box, lad. You did that yourself you takfiri.
You don't get to define what is "baatil", when you're in support of falsehood yourself.
The issue on whether we should or should not vote is so minute in comparison to your admitted support of terrorism.
There are no personal attacks, I'm just telling you what you are.

Apollo

VIP
Funny how you take the terms of the Kuffar and run with them as if they are your own. Allah's apostle warned us of your kind:

You will certainly follow the ways...hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too. (Sahih)

Infected by a virus of the mind.

Always on the front line to either kill a Muslim or declare them as kufar while leaving the real kufars alone

How perfect their description was from our prophet and how befitting they will be the dogs of hell just like they are the dogs of the kufars in this world

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Always on the front line to either kill a Muslim or declare them as kufar while leaving the real kufars alone

How perfect their description was from our prophet and how befitting they will be the dogs of hell just like they are the dogs of the kufars in this world
They are correct in terms of isolating the hypocrites from within our own community. Fellow Somalis on this site are quick to agree with Western societal values and cannot approach me with solid evidences as to why they do so. This is a disease from within the Ummah and must be rectified. Sharia must be established within your own backyard before the spread of the Caliphate. All Somalis who have voted for Farmaajo are apostates from the Deen. May Allah guide I and them.

They are correct in terms of isolating the hypocrites from within our own community. Fellow Somalis on this site are quick to agree with Western societal values and cannot approach me with solid evidences as to why they do so. This is a disease from within the Ummah and must be rectified. Sharia must be established within your own backyard before the spread of the Caliphate. All Somalis who have voted for Farmaajo are apostates from the Deen. May Allah guide I and them.
Prophet Muhammad (Salalaho alehe wasalam) said : If a person says to his brother, O KAFIR (disbeliever) ! Then surely one of them is such. (i.e; Kafir) (Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 Book 73 Number 125

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Prophet Muhammad (Salalaho alehe wasalam) said : If a person says to his brother, O KAFIR (disbeliever) ! Then surely one of them is such. (i.e; Kafir) (Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 Book 73 Number 125
I hate sick individuals like you with a passion. You dimwits who twist the words of Allah's apostle to suite your desires for perceived freedom and materialistic gains.

Study the basic principle of my combat with these Kuffar on this site: The ESSENTIAL aspect of TAWHEED known as Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah. If you knew about it whatsoever, you would agree with me. Most of the gentlemen who I oppose here were born and raised in the West and unlike I, have not undergone Dhaqan Celis in Soomaaliya and have not sat with esteemed students of knowledge as I have. For all intents and purposes, they know not even about Salaat al-Dhuhaa.

Shameful.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I hate sick individuals like you with a passion. You dimwits who twist the words of Allah's apostle to suite your desires for perceived freedom and materialistic gains.

Study the basic principle of my combat with these Kuffar on this site: The ESSENTIAL aspect of TAWHEED known as Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah. If you knew about it whatsoever, you would agree with me. Most of the gentlemen who I oppose here were born and raised in the West and unlike I, have not undergone Dhaqan Celis in Soomaaliya and have not sat with esteemed students of knowledge as I have. For all intents and purposes, they know not even about Salaat al-Dhuhaa.

Shameful.
That hadith is correct and 100% applies to what you've said.
It is you who is twisting the religion to suit your whims.
Stop acting high and mighty.

Why is this nacas not banned when he explicitly admitted his support to Al Shabaab?

Shameful.

You and the individual called @Inquisitive_ Why don't you make a move ? you are serious ?

If you was in the UK I would come kick of your door and spray up your family and take your wife/mother and sisters as war booty

Shameful.
Brother people with a mustard seed of faith will be saved from jahannam
People who say la ilaha ilallah will be saved from jahannam

Abu Lahab will receive respite here and there in the nar

If that is the case then what about muslims who proudly proclaim the shahadah

I am sipping my shaax here when you guys want to report on each other, hakuna mattata. :sass2:

I will try to be as just as I can.

If everyone is getting offended why get offended.

Go back to Somalia if you are pro terrorism you idiot. What is wrong with this forum ?? This a Clair apology to terrorism, where the f*ck are admins ??

I'm not sure how you can decide voting = kufr but murdering muslims = worthy of your support?

You truly don't see anything wrong with that?

You're still in high school and therefore a b c and d. May Allah cure you and all other kebab supporters, amiin.

Shameful.

lol Where do you live? TBH I'd like to report you as a danger to our community both here and home. You hate him with a passion...Because he's correcting you? SubhanAllah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending