Voting in the upcoming Ontario provincial elections is KUFR.

What do my fellow, beloved Somalis in the West think of democracy?

• It is a clear violation of the Islamic creed: Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah.

• It is perfectly acceptable.

• I am ignorant of this.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
No, no it isn't kufr to participate and vote in your nation's political direction.

You ignorant cuntwaffle.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
No saaxib. He was not elected by the Ummah. He was elected by a select group of knowledgeable men (and women) and prominent figures in the Islamic community.

Islam does not consider the votes of laymen and every Tom, Dick, and Harry.

If I understand correctly the objection some salafi folks have is that the elected legislature creates secular laws, and the only law should be shariah law. This in theory is a workable system but what for instance is the shariah stance on internet piracy? How about mandatory seatbelts, or carbon emissions?

Abdi Africca

No, no it isn't kufr to participate and vote in your nation's political direction.

You ignorant cuntwaffle.
Voting for Kuffar to sit in a building and disuss whether or not Allah's law, rule, and decree are applicable, worthy, and pertinent is clear-cut Kufr.

They change laws ever so often and thus you, by voting for either Donkey or Elephant, are voluntarily stating that Allah's law of the land is not the highest way of living and thus lose ALL of your Tawheed.

You know what that means, right?

No saaxib. He was not elected by the Ummah. He was elected by a select group of knowledgeable men (and women) and prominent figures in the Islamic community.

Islam does not consider the votes of laymen and every Tom, Dick, and Harry.

That's how western democracy used to work too, but everyone is part of society and should have a say for the system to be fair, so ordinary lay people were given electoral franchise 100 years ago.

Gadiid

Voting for Kuffar to sit in a building and disuss whether or not Allah's law, rule, and decree are applicable, worthy, and pertinent is clear-cut Kufr.

They change laws ever so often and thus you, by voting for either Donkey or Elephant, are voluntarily stating that Allah's law of the land is not the highest way of living and thus lose ALL of your Tawheed.

You know what that means, right?

Keep your posturing, you terrorist.
We are allowed to vote for whatever is best for us Muslims.

Abdi Africca

That's how western democracy used to work too, but everyone is part of society and should have a say for the system to be fair, so ordinary lay people were given electoral franchise 100 years ago.
Any law that is agreed upon by the son of Adam on this little blue ball we call Earth, that is NOT Sharia, is bound to fail. By following laws other than those Heaven-sent, one has apostated from the fold of Al-Islaam and has begun worshipping various constitutions.

In Western societies of old, left-handed folk were burned at the stake and homosexuals were buried alive. In 2018, that is considered "backwards". See what happens when men are left to their own whims and desires and try controlling themselves? Sad. Pathetic. Destined to crumble.

Canada granted universal voting franchise only in 1920, prior to that you had to be a man who owned property. Before 1851 it was even stricter you had to be a wealthy landowner and an Anglican protestant.

Abdi Africca

Why're you lying? A Muslim who follows the core tenants of Islam is already following Sharia Law.
You know this right?

Imagine a man who rated transgender women in another thread is telling you who is and who isn't in the fold of Islam.

Forget this sheegato. Nacalaa.
Akhi, by even obeying a single law other than found in the Sharia, you have indirectly begun worshipping that entity. How hard is that simple, well-known fact for you to grasp? Learn your Deen and stop keeping up with the Kardashians.

Any law that is agreed upon by the son of Adam on this little blue ball we call Earth, that is NOT Sharia, is bound to fail. By following laws other than those Heaven-sent, one has apostated from the fold of Al-Islaam and has begun worshipping various constitutions.

In Western societies of old, left-handed folk were burned at the stake and homosexuals were buried alive. In 2018, that is considered "backwards". See what happens when men are left to their own whims and desires and try controlling themselves? Sad. Pathetic. Destined to crumble.

Well, Sharia law is largely law written by men, not Allah. The Sunnah forms the basis of most Islamic Shariah and that is customary laws, traditions and alleged sayings of the Prophet Muhammed, which if you research the origin of are suspect and very convenient, often contradicting the Qu'ran.

I feel like much of the confidence in Shariah is wishful thinking, that this law is absolute truth and the word of Allah, but it is by and large a law written by men for their own purposes, like any other. Qu'ranists try to avoid this by basing law purely off of the Qu'ran only and discard the Sunnah as corrupted and wordly, but then you run into the problems that led to the Sunnah existing in the first place, the Qu'ran is a whole philosophy but it is not a whole legal system.

Gadiid

Akhi, by even obeying a single law other than found in the Sharia, you have indirectly begun worshipping that entity. How hard is that simple, well-known fact for you to grasp? Learn your Deen and stop keeping up with the Kardashians.

Waryaa, do not question my knowledge of the deen.
Keep your irrelevant comparisons(Kardashians, really?)

You said you supported Al Shabbab, no?
Then you're already worse off than the Muslims in the midst of sin.

Do not
even begin to act like you have some knowledge after what I saw of you in the other thread.
A terrorist sympathiser shouldn't even be preaching let alone questioning the merits of voting.
Khawarij foqol khawarij.

Abdi Africca

Canada granted universal voting franchise only in 1920, prior to that you had to be a man who owned property. Before 1851 it was even stricter you had to be a wealthy landowner and an Anglican protestant.
Exactly. This clearly shows that Mankind knows not even what is good for him. And now, they have the audacity to reject the Lord's law as if they know better what is good for them than the Creator himself. Really a sad state to see. I envision a new law being passed in this Nation, within my lifetime, recognizing and legislating Man-Boy love.

Curse be on the Queen.

Abdi Africca

I live in Canada, myself. Ontario, to be exact. I follow not a SINGLE law over here that is contradictory to Sharia.

And, by the way, Sharia in its essence was the way in which Allah's apostle and his companions conducted themselves and their dominion when they had the upper-hand in Arabia. Its laws are found within the Quran and Sunnah.

I live in Canada, myself. Ontario, to be exact. I follow not a SINGLE law over here that is contradictory to Sharia.

And, by the way, Sharia in its essence was the way in which Allah's apostle and his companions conducted themselves and their dominion when they had the upper-hand in Arabia. Its laws are found within the Quran and Sunnah.

Wouldn't that mean you end up not paying most taxes? They'll catch up to you eventually man haha

It's unfortunately impossible to live in the west in a Shariah way, because even our money is based on debt, which is Xaraam. We have islamically illegal money. Canadian dollars are generated through bonds and loans.

To live in a truly Shariah way you would have to survive on barter or demand to be paid in silver coins or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.