Voting in the upcoming Ontario provincial elections is KUFR.

What do my fellow, beloved Somalis in the West think of democracy?

• It is a clear violation of the Islamic creed: Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah.

• It is perfectly acceptable.

• I am ignorant of this.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are an apostate, I presume?

You're opinions unto I are as worthy and as expected as frail Wildebeests' envy towards a young lion cub.

The only apostate I see here is you. Cheerleading for a group of savages who killed countless Somalis including members of my own family. Be a big a man and openly support them instead of cowardly hiding behind the net. ass nigga.

I am NOT on welfare and neither are my kin. I am only in the West for a season and a reason; to make Islam touch all four corners of the Globe. I want to see complete and utter destruction of the West's anti-Christic society and promote an Islamic way of life.

Foh here you terrorist scum bag :camby::westbrookwtf:

Yes. Yes I do.

Do you?

aid3866970-v4-728px-Contact-the-FBI-Step-6-Version-2.jpg

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
I actually cannot be banned from this site and nothing (legal action) can happen to me in this neutered, PC society I live in. I am well versed in Canadian legislature and am thus thoroughly equipped with the necessary training to weave my way through this system. I am not promoting hate speech neither am I stating anything in violation with civil public codes of conduct. If anything, I am addressing my religious views and staunchly resisting innovation.

As far as the pitiful attempts by many to undermine the initial purpose of this thread, I will reiterate - I cannot be put into a box and those labels the Kuffar have given you aren't applicable to I or my brethren. All that you may, from now on, address me as is: A Fundamentalist. I adhere to the fundamental teachings of Islaam and veer not from it as much as an inch.

Now, back to the question at hand. I pray that all the so called Muslims here know that, without a doubt, he/she who votes in the upcoming Ontario elections has left the fold of Islaam.

Want proof?

Muji

VIP
I actually cannot be banned from this site and nothing (legal action) can happen to me in this neutered, PC society I live in. I am well versed in Canadian legislature and am thus thoroughly equipped with the necessary training to weave my way through this system. I am not promoting hate speech neither am I stating anything in violation with civil public codes of conduct. If anything, I am addressing my religious views and staunchly resisting innovation.

As far as the pitiful attempts by many to undermine the initial purpose of this thread, I will reiterate - I cannot be put into a box and those labels the Kuffar have given you aren't applicable to I or my brethren. All that you may, from now on, address me as is: A Fundamentalist. I adhere to the fundamental teachings of Islaam and veer not from it as much as an inch.

Now, back to the question at hand. I pray that all the so called Muslims here know that, without a doubt, he/she who votes in the upcoming Ontario elections has left the fold of Islaam.

Want proof?

You have publically admitted to supporting what Canada lists as a terrorist organisations. I’m sure you’ve already been reported by many on here.

With people like you, stupid ideas soon turn into action. My question for you is if you believe your religion condones bombing random civilians then why do you still believe in that religion?

Also, regarding a banning, the owners of this site are allowed to decide who uses their service. I’m sure they are keeping you around for entertainment purposes though.

You have publically admitted to supporting what Canada lists as a terrorist organisations. I’m sure you’ve already been reported by many on here.

With people like you, stupid ideas soon turn into action. My question for you is if you believe your religion condones bombing random civilians then why do you still believe in that religion?

Also, regarding a banning, the owners of this site are allowed to decide who uses their service. I’m sure they are keeping you around for entertainment purposes though.
Its likely just @Bidaar Wanagsan trolling, thankfully. Just another way of him trying to make what he believes is Islam look absurd but that also flopped.

MODs should ban him anyway, he said he supports AS thats not something to joke about.

Where did this idea come from that democracy is xaraam, wasn't Abu Bakr elected by the ummah to be the first Khalifa?
Abu Bakr was elected by the Knowledgeable, Wealthy and Powerful. Because if you are on the ship, would you let sailsmens and seamen take care of the ships. Or the standard people on board who have no expertise in ships.

It's unfortunately impossible to live in the west in a Shariah way, because even our money is based on debt, which is Xaraam. We have islamically illegal money. Canadian dollars are generated through bonds and loans.

To live in a truly Shariah way you would have to survive on barter or demand to be paid in silver coins or something.

Paper Money has no value, it's value is by supply and demand, this is called fiat currency. You will work for scraps of linen and bark. If paper money was backed by other commodities then countries like Congo would have been rich, or Mali. Fiat currency was intended to reduce competition in other countries like China. It is filled with paper.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You don’t deserve to live in Canada. I will contact CSIS.
Fucking terrorist
You best believe that CSIS is already crawling this thread.
:mjlol:
Hopefully they deport OP before he self destructs like Majin Vegeta.
:damn:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.

Want proof?

A supporter of Al Shabaab doesn't get the luxury to define what type of Muslim he is.
You're a terrorist sympathiser, you've made your opinions known.
:camby:

Abdi Africca

The largest gang on Earth is the US Army. Those pigs have commited atrocities Worldwide for the past century. What they have done in Israel recently to incite violence along the Gaza strip prior to the blessed, Holy month with the command of Dognald. Gay. Pump is Satanic at the very least.

To see fellow Muslim side with falsehood breaks my heart.

Abdi Africca

A supporter of Al Shabaab doesn't get the luxury to define what type of Muslim he is.
You're a terrorist sympathiser, you've made your opinions known.
:camby:
Get off my tip and let me be. Why are you trying to put me in a box?! I am a Muslim. If you vote in a democratic system, you have fallen outside of the fold of Islaam. Simple.

That does not mean we can't be business partners. I will enjoin good and forbid evil with even more intensity when there is Baatil in my own community. I hate your beliefs for the sake of the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth. Know you not of Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah? It is an essential declaration of faith wherein an individual must vehemently oppose the adherence to ANY man-made laws. Stop running from the facts and obstructing yourself behind frail barricades of personal attacks and name-calling. You're probably a moderate Muslim...

Muji

VIP
The largest gang on Earth is the US Army. Those pigs have commited atrocities Worldwide for the past century. What they have done in Israel recently to incite violence along the Gaza strip prior to the blessed, Holy month with the command of Dognald. Gay. Pump is Satanic at the very least.

To see fellow Muslim side with falsehood breaks my heart.

What does American imperialism have to do with you supporting a terrorist group which blows up innocent Somali civilians. You do know you can oppose both?

Like I said if you believe your religion supports al shabbab and their actions, why do you still practice this religion? If your God teaches you stoning and maiming people is moral then the chances are you are following a satanic cult. :fredo:

Abdi Africca

What does American imperialism have to do with you supporting a terrorist group which blows up innocent Somali civilians. You do know you can oppose both?

Like I said if you believe your religion supports al shabbab and their actions, why do you still practice this religion? If your God teaches you stoning and maiming people is moral then the chances are you are following a satanic cult. :fredo:
Why are you trying to sway the conversation away from my initial purpose which was to discuss the validity of voting in Ontario's provincial elections, to now, the punishment Muslims act upon people who spread corruption? This only takes place in an Islamic State wherein the leaders adhere to Sharia law in ALL aspects of governance.

That is a topic of conversation that I would gladly embark on with anybody but must be saved for another time as I refuse to see this thread deviate from its genesis. I am a student of comparative religion and am ready to duel with whomever in an intellectual debate.

Abdi Africca

Islamist s are the butt of jokes.
Funny how you take the terms of the Kuffar and run with them as if they are your own. Allah's apostle warned us of your kind:

You will certainly follow the ways...hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too. (Sahih)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts