Voting in the upcoming Ontario provincial elections is KUFR.

What do my fellow, beloved Somalis in the West think of democracy?

• It is a clear violation of the Islamic creed: Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah.

• It is perfectly acceptable.

• I am ignorant of this.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
In an Islamic State, paying of taxes is mandatory. I would pay taxes but I'm a high-school student and work minimum wage co-op scholastic part-time job and am Unionized. I fall well below the Liberal-backed government's mandate of 20 bands a year for me to be imposed by this facet of the constitution.

Abdi Africca

It's unfortunately impossible to live in the west in a Shariah way, because even our money is based on debt, which is Xaraam. We have islamically illegal money. Canadian dollars are generated through bonds and loans.

To live in a truly Shariah way you would have to survive on barter or demand to be paid in silver coins or something.
Sax waaye niiyow... Rabbi haa no caafiyo.

While I don't vote myself
Voting does not make you kaffir akhi
Nothing that a Muslim does past la ilaha ilallah muhammadan rasulullah makes him a kaffir unless it directly violates that ...for example ahmadiyya

The notion that democracy is haram is a fallacy coming from people who associate democracy with Western taghut

Governments in the west are not and have never been democracies. They are at best fringe Republics driven by ideologies of global superiority. On that basis, I would not advise anyone to engage in a rigged political system full of systemically sick people

However to declare that someones belief in Allah swt is null because he voted is a dangerous statement that we need to stay away from because that would mean that they are no longer harem and that is the ideology that allows people to justify killing their own felbow muslims

A man during the time of the prophet sent a lenter to the kuffar of mecca warning them that the prophet was going to attack mecca. This man was a sahabi ; the prophet did not declare hm a kaffir. He heard out the man's excuse and let him be. A man on the battlefield was kiled after saying the shahada to save his life seemingly..the prophet reprimanded the killer by saying did you open up his chest and see what was in it

This modern fixation on making muslims kaffir is a disease. A muslim is a Muslim brother. Let us not fall into the disease of bani Israel in making each other's blood halal

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You should move back to Somalia then, to preserve your deen and tawheed.

You are the real kuffar MVP living among the unbelievers that are hosting your sorry ass and feeding you. Taking haram welfare is fine though I see. :gaasdrink:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Voting is not haram.
Separate religion from government

Mods can y’all just ban this alshabab sympathizing extremist

Abdi Africca

Voting is not haram.
Separate religion from government

Mods can y’all just ban this alshabab sympathizing extremist
The seperation of Islam and state is Kufr beyond reasonable doubt. For an apostate like you to inform others what is Halaal and Haraam is ludicrous. Ban an individual for spreading the truth?

Get a grip.

Abdi Africca

While I don't vote myself
Voting does not make you kaffir akhi
Nothing that a Muslim does past la ilaha ilallah muhammadan rasulullah makes him a kaffir unless it directly violates that ...for example ahmadiyya

The notion that democracy is haram is a fallacy coming from people who associate democracy with Western taghut

Governments in the west are not and have never been democracies. They are at best fringe Republics driven by ideologies of global superiority. On that basis, I would not advise anyone to engage in a rigged political system full of systemically sick people

However to declare that someones belief in Allah swt is null because he voted is a dangerous statement that we need to stay away from because that would mean that they are no longer harem and that is the ideology that allows people to justify killing their own felbow muslims

A man during the time of the prophet sent a lenter to the kuffar of mecca warning them that the prophet was going to attack mecca. This man was a sahabi ; the prophet did not declare hm a kaffir. He heard out the man's excuse and let him be. A man on the battlefield was kiled after saying the shahada to save his life seemingly..the prophet reprimanded the killer by saying did you open up his chest and see what was in it

This modern fixation on making muslims kaffir is a disease. A muslim is a Muslim brother. Let us not fall into the disease of bani Israel in making each other's blood halal
I will do my due diligence and further investigate the matter with my Shuyookh.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Alright. Fair enough.

Do you support Donald J. Trump?
Hillary Clinton?
Barack Hussein Obama?
Justin Trudeau?
Queen Elizabeth?
Angela Merkel?

Nope. But nice try you terrorist, I saw this coming.
You ought to be jailed.
One track minds...

Abdi Africca

You should move back to Somalia then, to preserve your deen and tawheed.

You are the real kuffar MVP living among the unbelievers that are hosting your sorry ass and feeding you. Taking haram welfare is fine though I see. :gaasdrink:
I am NOT on welfare and neither are my kin. I am only in the West for a season and a reason; to make Islam touch all four corners of the Globe. I want to see complete and utter destruction of the West's anti-Christic society and promote an Islamic way of life.

Abdi Africca

Shut the f*ck up, filthy terrorist scum. You and the rest of AS needs to be exterminated like the rats you are.
And you are an apostate, I presume?

You're opinions unto I are as worthy and as expected as frail Wildebeests' envy towards a young lion cub.

Gadiid

Who is your leader? Who is behind your radical ideas? Fear Allah and inform us WHO you follow?! I want to know...

I don't have radical ideas nor do I explicitly support my nation's leader.
Why would I discuss this with a terrorist sympathiser?
You're acting like you have any merit in this discussion when you support a group who bombs your own people.

A takfiri, a khawarij, a terrorist and a trans lover.
Cajiib.

Abdi Africca

I don't have radical ideas nor do I explicitly support my nation's leader.
Why would I discuss this with a terrorist sympathiser?
You're acting like you have any merit in this discussion when you support a group who bombs your own people.

A takfiri, a khawarij, a terrorist and a trans lover.
Cajiib.
For the love of Allah and his apostle! - you are as flimsy in your allegiances as a pigeon's fallen feather in the city streets of London. It is folk of your ilk whom Allah's messenger warned the Believers of; the people of desire.

Nobody is perfect. I never stated I "loved" hermaphrodites; only that some of them are alluring prior to myself being informed of their wildness. Some of the Fitnah they are engaged in is so peak that God-fearing men such as myself have no indication of their true gender. #strangetimes.

Furthermore, with you sitting on the fence, you have primed yourself quite nicely to point the finger of blame unto other posters here. Know - I have never, EVER, whole-heartedly agreed with the AS ideology but have merely concluded after intensive research that they are indeed the flag-bearers of truth in the Motherland. The establishment of the Khilafah will occur whether hypocrites such as yourself want it to or not.

To Hell with you.

Gadiid

For the love of Allah and his apostle! - you are as flimsy in your allegiances as a pigeon's fallen feather in the city streets of London. It is folk of your ilk whom Allah's messenger warned the Believers of; the people of desire.

Nobody is perfect. I never stated I "loved" hermaphrodites; only that some of them are alluring prior to myself being informed of their wildness. Some of the Fitnah they are engaged in is so peak that God-fearing men such as myself have no indication of their true gender. #strangetimes.

Furthermore, with you sitting on the fence, you have primed yourself quite nicely to point the finger of blame unto other posters here. Know - I have never, EVER, whole-heartedly agreed with the AS ideology but have merely concluded after intensive research that they are indeed the flag-bearers of truth in the Motherland. The establishment of the Khilafah will occur whether hypocrites such as yourself want it to or not.

To Hell with you.

Your curses are weak dog.
A terrorist claims that Muhammad(saw) warned against people like me.
:yacadiim:

Take note people, this is how the khawarij talk, they emotionally manipulate and try to use the Prophet(saw) against you when you've proved them to be in the wrong.
It's their last resort. They talk of "Sunnah" when they're not even close to the sahaba let alone the Prophet(saw).
They talk a lot yet have little substance, notice that he still defends the killers of our people.
If I knew you I'd report you to the security services, you're a blight on humanity and especially Islam.
You're a shame to all Muslims, all Somalis and all people.

Don't speak of the Prophet(saw) when you defend people who kill the innocent at random.

Last edited:

To Hell with you.

your writing style is oddly reminiscent of that bidaar dude, very interesting :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts