Voicing my frustrating with dating as a young high-earner

go to kenya.....go to a somali masjid....tell them you want marriage of a good women....then take her back with you to whereever u from....the girls in your city gonna clean you dry and come with alot of headache....atleast a somali from back home will see you worth.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Subxanallah the guys here are so frustated whereas the girls hardly ever make threads about marriage and being single. I think what you need now is focus on yourself and work on yourself. At the end of the day it is qadr Allah and when the right time comes you‘ll meet her insha‘allah. Stop rushing things

Subxanallah the guys here are so frustated whereas the girls hardly ever make threads about marriage and being single. I think what you need now is focus on yourself and work on yourself. At the end of the day it is qadr Allah and when the right time comes you‘ll meet her insha‘allah. Stop rushing things
This guys pathetic but don’t even try to say that, the girls here can be even worse at times. :jcoleno: Sometimes this forum just makes me want to strangle these retards through the screen, why do we have so many autists within our community?

I'm in same boat but i h
I am a 24 yr old software engineer and i make 180k a year. I have good deen and Alhamdulillah i am tall and attractive. I also have good communication skills and high levels of emotional intelligence. I've created this so i can voice my frustration, i haven't been able to meet a somali girl in my city despite there being so many. I've tried dming random people on ig but i never get a response(my profile doesn't show my success). Most women wont get me the time of the day unless they know about my success, how am i supposed to meet new women online without telling them info about me or my success? Pls dont tell me to go to my mom or my friends

I'm in same boat, its western somali dilmma. especially if you don't reside in cities with large somalis communities.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This guys pathetic but don’t even try to say that, the girls here can be even worse at times. :jcoleno: Sometimes this forum just makes me want to strangle these retards through the screen, why do we have so many autists within our community?
I think it's just what happens with online forums, not much you can do about it.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'm keeping it real.

If he was 24 or intelligent, he would know messaging random girls isn't the best way of finding a meaningful or casual relationship.

:manny:

To be fair, he can be all the things he describes but just be somewhat socially challenged, at least in terms of dealing with the opposite sex, or suffering from low grade depression and antisocial habits that prevent him from doing the more healthy thing and trying to meet women via the outside world. Through friends and fam, at places he frequents, through hobbies and so forth.

You're probably not aggressive enough in your approach if you're trying to meet randoms. You can't be scared of rejection if you're making "f*ck you" money sxb.
This is exactly why you need a few female friends to do the heavy lifting for you :hemad:

Not the redpill faraaxs complaining of their singledom. God is punishing you with inceldom for hating on his masakiin female creatures.

Repent, and things will all fall into place inshallah.

Anyway, bcos Im so kind Ill tell you where youre going wrong (you dont deserve it really though).

Get a brickphone, throw away your smarphone.
Go out more, get involved in the community, learn to strike up a conversation with strangers and the rest will fall into place.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Pretty much 90% of Somali couples meet organically through friends. That's how it is in my areas. If it's not come in your area. You needed to start a gathering or go to a Somali gathering. Make friends with a few Somali guys and girls. Meet them regularly expand from there. It wouldn't take long before your surrounded by tons of single ladies.

People are access to other people. You should already that

Also, why are you looking for a wife at 24? If your really In a high position. How did you get there without networking? Did it just full on to your lap? When a black guy is up there you usually white women who are in the know first throwing themselves at you for the money

Go have fun

Last edited:
Not the redpill faraaxs complaining of their singledom. God is punishing you with inceldom for hating on his masakiin female creatures.

Repent, and things will all fall into place inshallah.
The idea that an avg looking guy who's clearing 180k isn't absolutely drowning in it is incomprehensible to me wallahi. It boggles the mind :mindblown:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
OP probably can’t even make eye contact with a girl in real life lets be honest.

"My success, my success, my success..." you can really smell that the saxiib bases a lot of his self worth on his alleged degree and well-paying career path. Saddening.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I am a 24 yr old software engineer and i make 180k a year. I have good deen and Alhamdulillah i am tall and attractive. I also have good communication skills and high levels of emotional intelligence. I've created this so i can voice my frustration, i haven't been able to meet a somali girl in my city despite there being so many. I've tried dming random people on ig but i never get a response(my profile doesn't show my success). Most women wont get me the time of the day unless they know about my success, how am i supposed to meet new women online without telling them info about me or my success? Pls dont tell me to go to my mom or my friends

Everything you've just said about yourself is a lie. I can smell the bullshit from my phone screen.