Voicing my frustrating with dating as a young high-earner

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You say you’re a tall and handsome but then go on to say most women wouldn’t give you the time of day unless they know you’re successful. Something ain’t adding up if you ask me :sass2:

"My success, my success, my success..." you can really smell that the saxiib bases a lot of his self worth on his alleged degree and well-paying career path. Saddening.
Yeah bcos redpill told him if he gets money he’ll have a harem fit for a ‘king’.
Macal asaf, you also need character and charm.

I am a 24 yr old software engineer and i make 180k a year. I have good deen and Alhamdulillah i am tall and attractive. I also have good communication skills and high levels of emotional intelligence. I've created this so i can voice my frustration, i haven't been able to meet a somali girl in my city despite there being so many. I've tried dming random people on ig but i never get a response(my profile doesn't show my success). Most women wont get me the time of the day unless they know about my success, how am i supposed to meet new women online without telling them info about me or my success? Pls dont tell me to go to my mom or my friends

Hate to break to you but they think you ugly.

Time to hit the gym brotha

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
I am a 24 yr old software engineer and i make 180k a year. I have good deen and Alhamdulillah i am tall and attractive. I also have good communication skills and high levels of emotional intelligence. I've created this so i can voice my frustration, i haven't been able to meet a somali girl in my city despite there being so many. I've tried dming random people on ig but i never get a response(my profile doesn't show my success). Most women wont get me the time of the day unless they know about my success, how am i supposed to meet new women online without telling them info about me or my success? Pls dont tell me to go to my mom or my friends
Sxb if you're young, somali and self sustaining and no xalimo wants to touch you with a six feet pole it means you're socially retarded. You have a few options:
1. Work on your communication skills and go out more ( somali weddings/celebrations etc.)
2. Ask your hooyo to find someone for you
3. Look for a wife through a mosque(your partner will probably be a salafi though).
4. Marry a xalimo from back home (you benefit by getting a wife and she benefits by getting a new life in the west + a timid husband).
5. Show your wealth on IG some women will reply to your dms then(its the type you don't want to marry though).
6. Become a incel and blame the world for your struggles.

P.S. Who tf looks for a wife online. Half the xalimos on Twitter are faraxs lurking.

Anyway, bcos Im so kind Ill tell you where youre going wrong (you dont deserve it really though).

Get a brickphone, throw away your smarphone.
Go out more, get involved in the community, learn to strike up a conversation with strangers and the rest will fall into place.
Striking convos with strangers on the street. What world do you come from

Striking convos with strangers on the street. What world do you come from
Yeah you can do that, just don't be a creep. Go to a social event with a friend, meet another group and just be normal but not boring. Have a sense of humor and don't bring up polarizing topics in the first few meetings and you're good.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This guy is asking for a gold digger to ruin his life. Ig dms, LMFAO 😂😂

I think people tend to give formulaic responses on IG. Though I've heard people who got married through that medium. I don't really see an intellectual conversation budding on there or anything deep and substantive.

Bro lets me help you out , my advice is do not enter the dating market.
Yes it's a market and its driven by market forces these days and it's gone to shit since the last decade.
The number of male virgins between 20 to 30 has skyrocketed between 2008-2018 from 7% to 27% . The number of normal looking financially stable men that are not able to find sex is likely very high too.
All thanks to social media.
The effects will not be seen for 20 years at least but it's gonna get really ugly specially for women who are promiscuous today that hit the wall in their 40s and value in the market drops to below male incel level..
Everyone loses , we are looking at population collapse that will make China look like a hiccup.

So don't enter the western dating market, look around your friends and family they will introduce you to a decent woman.

Trending