Voicing my frustrating with dating as a young high-earner

Every day Somalispot slowly turns into the r/TheRedPill and 4chan mixed with qabyalaad sauce.

:farmajoyaab:
I went on the redpill once back in my teens and even then I knew them niggas were lost. A whole cult based on getting laid. Wallahi I was thinking its not even that deep. These niggas were serial killer level of planning to get sum pussy. Smh.

I went on the redpill once back in my teens and even then I knew them niggas were lost. A whole cult based on getting laid. Wallahi I was thinking its not even that deep. These niggas were serial killer level of planning to get sum pussy. Smh.
They making it look harder then college calculus

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He said his way of shukaansi is messaging random girls on Insta.

He is either not 24, not a high-earner or not intelligent or probably not any of those things.

:farmajoyaab:
These IT types are usually basement dwelling virgin neckbeards. :mjkkk:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Add that with Somali nationalism/qabyalaad and you have a deadly concotion.

:ohlord:

I mean you said it but we was all thinking it...
A9EB6585-1699-4348-9E19-3FBC3134A1E0.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would advise you to make a beeline for your family's suggestion. Playing roulette with Randoms on IG is often a fruitless endeavour.

24 you still young. Chill. I think the trick is you gotta beg them for attention. Something I failed to do hence my single status. Swallow your pride and beg like no tomorrow or else you will be single like me.

World

VIP
A woman should be attracted to you regardless of how much money you make. My advice is to hit the gym, make sure you smell good, get a good haircut, upgrade your closet and dress good. Don’t advertise how much money you make, keep that lowkey.

Psychologist

Changemaker
We living the same life? The ones i use to see focused on marriage. very anti marriage group even though those mfs were religious

I am a 24 yr old software engineer and i make 180k a year. I have good deen and Alhamdulillah i am tall and attractive. I also have good communication skills and high levels of emotional intelligence. I've created this so i can voice my frustration, i haven't been able to meet a somali girl in my city despite there being so many. I've tried dming random people on ig but i never get a response(my profile doesn't show my success). Most women wont get me the time of the day unless they know about my success, how am i supposed to meet new women online without telling them info about me or my success? Pls dont tell me to go to my mom or my friends

warya give me career advice

I am a 24 yr old software engineer and i make 180k a year. I have good deen and Alhamdulillah i am tall and attractive. I also have good communication skills and high levels of emotional intelligence. I've created this so i can voice my frustration, i haven't been able to meet a somali girl in my city despite there being so many. I've tried dming random people on ig but i never get a response(my profile doesn't show my success). Most women wont get me the time of the day unless they know about my success, how am i supposed to meet new women online without telling them info about me or my success? Pls dont tell me to go to my mom or my friends
You have things that will attractive a lot of women, but don't want them to know, lowering the odds of meeting the women you may love to be with?

For a successful software engineer, that is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.

Flaunt your shit, meet a lot of women, and choose the best one.

It's like you're fishing, but instead of using the net right beside you, you decide to use your hands. Why?!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Call me a pussboy but I've never really been motivated by simple, meaningless sex. I could never bring myself to even seek it out or take advantage of young ladies who liked me when the opportunity presented itself. Just not my thing. Again, call me a pussboy but I was always more interested in actual relationships and emotional connection. Someone to have nice days and nights out with, Netflix and chill with, get to know and share my endeavors with and inshallah sweet, sweet love making would come somewhere in the mix of this. Never understood this craving for sexual conquests. Seems so empty and kinda sociopathic.

Trending